Something About Nothing............ #14

I am completely done with 2020. What else could go wrong. I was picking up lunch today when dh called and said that he was driving home from dropping B off at a rehearsal when he starting having chest pains. He went to urgent care who sent him to the ER.
I had to go pick up B, and then realized my car was almost on empty. I had to find a gas station in a part of town that I am unfamiliar with. I made a quick trip back to my office to put everything away and then went home since we are not allowed in the ER.
Dh called when I got home and then the doctor came in too talk to him, so I got to listen in. They have ruled out a heart attack, but are running more tests. DH asked the doctor if we should cancel our weekend plans, and the doc said that we should revisit that in a couple of hours when the test results are in. So now I sit at home waiting for news. I told B that I was going to wrap her up in bubble wrap.

How scary!!

Best wishes to your DH, hope the results are positive!

Just heard from dh. The cell service in the hospital is terrible. He can't get his texts to send and his voice calls keep breaking up. The doctor wants to admit him for at least 24 hours. I will know more after he is assigned a room and I can go talk to him in person.

Just heard from dh. The cell service in the hospital is terrible. He can't get his texts to send and his voice calls keep breaking up. The doctor wants to admit him for at least 24 hours. I will know more after he is assigned a room and I can go talk to him in person.
I hope for the best!

Sending you many many positive thoughts and tight hugs :hug: :grouphug:

Charade, hopefully you can take comfort that they`ll take good care of him and make sure they find out what`s wrong with him. Hopefully it`ll be something thay can easily deal with.

And once you see him, you`ll hopefully feel better too......

Good Thursday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

CFB2B05B-7A06-4A42-9D3F-30BAE4A92FDF.jpeg

Oh and I found a great deal on Groupon for a 1/2 day at a gold mine with panning lessons. So called to book that for our South Dakota trip next week-will be panning for gold on the 4th of July!

Sounds fun......I have heard folks do get lucky still there and find a small amount of gold at times. Have fun.

gratuitous pic of one of my "babies"-she snuggles right in when you pick her up
Baby Bella

You have made me think totally different about chickens. You have educated us all to the fact they can be loving pets too.

Um yeah-DD and I have talked it up too much and DH really wants to tag along with us this year...

Yes, it’s a bit addictive for sure.

Good News!! Hope everyday is a noticeable improvement now

Thank you.....,so far so good.

Dr Katelyn Bruno-she and her boss are featured in a box 1/2 down too. These two are the ones who dissected the turkey heart last Christmas dinner :rotfl:They couldn't help themselves.

Congratulations to her on her success......you have every reason to be proud.

Yes, lots of people are seemingly heading for Universal instead of Disney......I`m imagining strollers by the thousand in the future!!!!

I get that visual too.

Hayfever is nasty right now.....grass pollen is high over here so very stingy eyes tonight......

Hope the allergies settle down or you.

But at least my toothache is a bit "better."

Glad to hear the toothache is better, sorry to hear you are having a nightmare time with WDW issues. hang in there.

Glad to report that Danielle's test came back negative as well as 3 other employees. Trey's results are supposed to come back tomorrow with the rest of the staff.

Great news on Danielle test results. Hope Trey’s is negative too. Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way that the rest of the year is better for you all.

Another chance to see the grandbaby, and visit with my family who I don't get to see often. I haven't seen them since last June when our ds graduated and the dd wedding.

Always a celebration to be able to spend time with family.

Daughter finished first day at new job, got her office, set up computer etc all the first day stuff. Apparently she’ll have training for a week, then will take all the stuff home and work from home until they recall everyone back to the office. She says they have weekly Zoom office meetings. So hard when starting a new job I think to have to work from home. Especially since they’re in a 1 bedroom so no place except dining table to set up her home office

Congratulations to your daughter on her new job. Granddaughter was in her new job maybe 4 weeks when she had to load up work computer and office equipment and start work from home. She has said the transition wasn’t to bad at all.

I am completely done with 2020. What else could go wrong. I was picking up lunch today when dh called and said that he was driving home from dropping B off at a rehearsal when he starting having chest pains. He went to urgent care who sent him to the ER.

Charade I’am so sorry to hear of your husbands emergent visit to ER. Keeping him for 24 hour observation will be a safer option. I hope the tests come back and you all can get some answers. Hugs and prayers for you all.

Lynne hope the tea was yummy today.

Not much happening here. Was 91 today and sunny. Enjoyed some time on screened porch today. Watched some cooking shows. Lazy day.

Sending lots of mummy dust, and hugs to all the Sans family today.

CC8A4D55-0825-4444-AADE-F7835B69AF68.jpeg

Last edited:
Aww, lazy days of Schumi and Robo. Wonderful way to spend this summer feeling day. And Robo, keep healing and hope you are feeling better.

With little one out with friends, easy dinner meal of cheesy baked beans and grilled hotdogs. Neither of which little one would eat. Too hot to do much cooking. Thinking soup and and salad for dinner tomorrow. But will make that decision tomorrow.

Charade, good thoughts that DH is fine, and hopefully you can see him soon.

Another hectic day, now i’m Thirsty :)

Productive, went To outlets, via multitasking while GD at gym this am. Found both reduced 50% both a nice mattress pad & two “premium multi-comfort bed pillows” from Sealy.

Now, if they only deliver my new mattress I’ll be set. Called & checked on status yesterday. Tried to tell me it would be taking another 4 weeks. I told them that’s fine. On Saturday, (supposed date of original delivery was tomorrow), I’d calling my back, cancelling & then requesting my CC initiate a charge back.

Within two hours got an email indicating my item’s label was printed. Left MS yesterday, in TN today. Sometimes you just have to play hardball but it’s gettting old.

Mac - have you been keeping an eye on the hotel rates for fall trip? I haven’t seen a change in the longest time. Thinking I may lop off a night at AKVJ (that’s if it’s still open then & not relegated to a sports team grrr) & head over To HRH after whatever disney park that day.

There seems to be some buzz that Pop may not open as planned end of July/early August. I did receive some strange emails from disney. Complied with instructions, guess I wait & see. In the meantime, going to look at booking at a fall back res at the beach with an eye on going somewhere, anywhere lol

Janet...I think they had the test with the long swab but I'll have to ask to be sure.
I can’t get my DS’s ‘brain massage’ description out of my mind eek
There`s strong talk we may not be flying to America till Nov/Dec this year from the UK. I can see it happening to be honest. but, maybe the border between Canada and the US will open before then.
Sorry. Can we term that bad but good info? A real shame to miss out yet again in the fall, really hope you can salvage the Xmas trip!!!
Hey Sue, yeah we happily have homies all over, different countries and locations. I’m in PA., on the opposite side of the state from Keisha. Our state is so long, takes about a 6 hour drive to cross it. Was kinda happy little one did not pick a Pittsburgh school, as I did my undergrad North of Pittsburgh, and I did not get home much, as the drive took most of the day. I live a 5 minute drive from where I grew up. Yep, I am in the area they call the Tri State Area, Easy to get to NJ and DE.

Hello teapot, why yes, more tea for me. 😊
Haha was glad my DS decideding against doing it in reverse too, especially after SWA dropped flights from our burg to PHL.

That trek is such a long, boring ride on one of the countries crappiest interstates/turnpike. It’s such a relief to finally see the construction start to pay off with 3 lanes each way now.
Daughter finished first day at new job, got her office, set up computer etc all the first day stuff. Apparently she’ll have training for a week, then will take all the stuff home and work from home until they recall everyone back to the office. She says they have weekly Zoom office meetings. So hard when starting a new job I think to have to work from home. Especially since they’re in a 1 bedroom so no place except dining table to set up her home office.
Sounds Ike a great first day
Attack of the Weeping Angels!! Ugh creepiest episodes of Dr Who!
My favorite :).
Oh, my goodness that is just awful to read. Hugs. Such stress. Hope they sort everything out quickly & he’s feeling back to his old self soon

Charade thanks for updates :hug: I hope all goes well with your husband. What a fright.

Robo thanks for the encouraging words. I’m a bit frightened for her just going into a new job and with only a week in office having to work from home. She’ll probably have it all worked out. It’s just me, worrying!

Yes, Monykalyn has sure given us a different view on chickens! Love seeing the pics!

Tink any results back for Trey? Hoping it’s negative, fingers crossed.

Schumi how are your allergies today? Hope they are better. Mine are better than last night. Boy I just don’t know why it hit me so hard after dinner!
Watching Escape from the Country while I do a bit of mending on daughters pant Leg. That’s about all I’m good for, lol. A straight seam. Love looking at some of those beautiful heritage homes, they were in Kent this show.

I just returned from Walmart to pick up floor cleaner I forgot while out yesterday. I really need to do lists.
Hope everyone had a good day. And tomorrow is TGIF!

I wish I had Disney + they are streaming Hamilton in a week. I may have to go over to youngest dd, to watch. She has it but it’s not her subscription. It’s a friend of theirs who shares it with them.

Keisha good job dealing with the mattress delivery but yeah, I hear you. Sometimes you just get tired of fighting with these companies.

Hope to hear some good news today about your husband....hope you got some sleep too.

I get that visual too.

Hope the allergies settle down or you.

Not much happening here. Was 91 today and sunny. Enjoyed some time on screened porch today. Watched some cooking shows. Lazy day.

Sending lots of mummy dust, and hugs to all the Sans family today.

View attachment 504145

Can I have one of those doughnuts please Robo!!!! Actually maybe two.....just in case.....😉

Sounds a lovely way to spend the day to me!

Thanks, yes, they have settled down a little. Pollen is still high, but can`t stay high forever...I hope! Have a great weekend....and hope the back is continuing to improve daily.

Aww, lazy days of Schumi and Robo. Wonderful way to spend this summer feeling day. And Robo, keep healing and hope you are feeling better.

With little one out with friends, easy dinner meal of cheesy baked beans and grilled hotdogs. Neither of which little one would eat. Too hot to do much cooking. Thinking soup and and salad for dinner tomorrow. But will make that decision tomorrow.

Charade, good thoughts that DH is fine, and hopefully you can see him soon.

I still haven`t decided what`s for dinner tonight. It`s usually a morning decision......will have a rumble and see what to pick.....

Schumi how are your allergies today? Hope they are better. Mine are better than last night. Boy I just don’t know why it hit me so hard after dinner!

Well, pollen usually settles in the evening so maybe it was a heavier amount.......it hits me around 8pm-ish

Another hectic day, now i’m Thirsty :)

Productive, went To outlets, via multitasking while GD at gym this am. Found both reduced 50% both a nice mattress pad & two “premium multi-comfort bed pillows” from Sealy.

Now, if they only deliver my new mattress I’ll be set. Called & checked on status yesterday. Tried to tell me it would be taking another 4 weeks. I told them that’s fine. On Saturday, (supposed date of original delivery was tomorrow), I’d calling my back, cancelling & then requesting my CC initiate a charge back.

Within two hours got an email indicating my item’s label was printed. Left MS yesterday, in TN today. Sometimes you just have to play hardball but it’s gettting old.

Mac - have you been keeping an eye on the hotel rates for fall trip? I haven’t seen a change in the longest time. Thinking I may lop off a night at AKVJ (that’s if it’s still open then & not relegated to a sports team grrr) & head over To HRH after whatever disney park that day.

There seems to be some buzz that Pop may not open as planned end of July/early August. I did receive some strange emails from disney. Complied with instructions, guess I wait & see. In the meantime, going to look at booking at a fall back res at the beach with an eye on going somewhere, anywhere lol

I can’t get my DS’s ‘brain massage’ description out of my mind eek

Sorry. Can we term that bad but good info? A real shame to miss out yet again in the fall, really hope you can salvage the Xmas trip!!!

Haha was glad my DS decideding against doing it in reverse too, especially after SWA dropped flights from our burg to PHL.

That trek is such a long, boring ride on one of the countries crappiest interstates/turnpike. It’s such a relief to finally see the construction start to pay off with 3 lanes each way now.

Sounds Ike a great first day

My favorite :).

Oh, my goodness that is just awful to read. Hugs. Such stress. Hope they sort everything out quickly & he’s feeling back to his old self soon

Oh I hear you on the chasing companies for a delivery!!! Good deal on the bed though....and glad you have it coming quicker than they said......

Now I have a brain massage in my brain!!!!

nothing about no travel is confirmed of course, but fully prepared and always have a back up plan......😁 In the grand scale of things, missing a vacation isn`t much to moan about. We are all happy and healthy....

Even I liked that episode of Dr Who.

We have gorgeous sunshine this morning, so up with the larks......being surrounded by trees isn`t fun sometimes!! But, got up put washer on and have three loads out drying right now. They`ll be dry long before the predicted thunderstorms hit later today. Hope they do, we haven`t seen a good storm for a long time.

Not sure what to do today.......one of my friends who is a childminder was planning to come round and we`d sit in the garden for a while. She usually has a Friday off, but one of her parents asked if she could mind her three kids today as they have an emergency, so of course she said yes. We`ll catch up soon.

Not sure if the requested July 4th get together will happen either. We`re still not supposed to have a large gathering, and we are all rule followers.....well, most of the time.....we all have that other side of our nature!!!!

Still haven`t decided what`s for dinner tonight......

cv2072-L.png

cv2071-XL.jpg

Have a fabulous Friday...........

Last edited:
Good Morning, Schumi. Yeah, older one is medicated for his pollen allergy, as pollen we get in the air until a hard freeze, then poor guy has to be careful, as medicated around the holidays, because people and stores bring plants inside. Why my plants are fake, inside my house. And if I get flowers as a gift, they stay outside or I take them into my office. It’s been that way since he was a little guy. And yeah, even with working full time, I tend to make dinner choices the day of. Switches when ready happen sometimes too. Glad you have sun, and hope the wash dries fast. We too have a sunny start, with the weather lady saying full day of sun. And it seemed so warm out last night. But like you, that ever loving rolling dice chance of seeing rain today, including random chances of thunderstorms. So, ah yes, summer routine day.

And ooh,

161E50F5-348B-4359-AA15-D724C957885F.gif

Ob yes, a pep in the step, as Friday is here, and the weekend starts later this afternoon.

And, yeah I have to say,
30A29ABC-401E-4373-ABCF-1CBC432A7EC4.jpeg

Hehe.:rotfl:

But yes indeed

47F24E79-16C7-4827-8347-0EE0AA873658.jpeg

So, with that tea cup in my hand, hearing a chicken cluck good morning, yes please, Happy Friday, homies.

And hope Charade has good news for her DH, and they get away a different weekend. Well wishes sent, and hope he feels much better.

I don`t take any medication for it thankfully.....it`s only bad when grass pollen is at it`s worst, and earlier in the season, tree pollen. i`m fine with flowers thankfully......Tom has brought me flowers every single week since we got together......maybe a few misses if we are on a trip, but he never misses as I do love flowers.

Bur, folks who have hayfever bad, I feel so sorry for them.....

Ended up along the beach walking today, as it is a lot cooler today but still so nice.

Laundry is all dry which I`m glad about as the weather is changing by the minute.....very cloudy and almost foggy. Big change after the strong temps last few days.

Time for lunch........shrimp wraps and some chilli potato chips.......

I wish I had Disney + they are streaming Hamilton in a week. I may have to go over to youngest dd, to watch. She has it but it’s not her subscription. It’s a friend of theirs who shares it with them.
The 3rd i believe is the first day for it. We signed up for a year, don’t remember how much but it seemed reasonable and is keeping GD occupied when ‘nothing is on’ DirectTV, HBO, Netflix & amazon prime video lol.

Who else remembers having NBC, CBS, ABC & public broadcasting only?

Not sure if the requested July 4th get together will happen either. We`re still not supposed to have a large gathering, and we are all rule followers.....well, most of the time.....we all have that other side of our nature!!!!
Just saw video of the UK ‘southern beach’, proper name i promptly forgot, comparable to a tin of sardines so tightly packed with bodies. Apparently, not just an issue on US beaches.

My far western enclave of Pennsylvania is quite traditional and a huge health hub. Believe that having so many in the economy working in the health field (even if deemed essential workers - forced to work during shutdown), resulted in the tristate area taking things very seriously as to social distancing/mask wearing.

Unfortunately, specifically in the more rural areas here, now there is increasing pushback against following the now-lessened but continued safety edicts.

The cases in the southern states didn’t start to ramp up to any degree until the northern seaboard numbers started to finally decline. We’ve had our first wave but the southern & mid western politicos mistakenly bought into the myth they had been spared. Turns out they should’ve hunkered down a bit longer, as they are surely up to their necks at this point. A real shame that due to the disease being politicized, so many are now suffering both physically and economically.

Yeah, older one is medicated for his pollen allergy, as pollen we get in the air until a hard freeze, then poor guy has to be careful, as medicated around the holidays, because people and stores bring plants inside.
unfortunate he has such a strong allergy. Do his meds allow him to be around plants without suffering? Has he gone the injection route?

Have duly tried several OTC varieties, I’ve yet to find any that have really helped with the triggers my test indicated. flonase rX spray seems to do squat for me. Really don’t want to sign on for injections that I’m told can take years.

One of the reasons I did buy a new mattress though was the high indication for dust mites on my test. Figured that was the easiest place to start trying to remedy. Was told even in a mattress a few years old, they are wildly prevalent. The special encasing mattress & pillow covers I purchased are supposed to help. That remains to be see, but figure they can’t hurt.

No Keisha, no stabbing, but he was on steroids once, when young, and I refused to let him on it very long. He did look really good when on those though. Over the years, he has done a combo of prescription, and OTC drugs. The nose one, in addition to pills is what is the usual routine for some time now. Sometimes just no relief, or bouncing off the walls. We have switched drugs over the years. Then I have what he calls knock you out pills. At least they give him rest, if all else fails. Thankfully, his allergic reactions just brings out an asthma attack, and no need for more than drugs. Why we call him Darth Vader, when he is in full attack. Most of the drugs go to opening up the blood vessels in his lungs. You’d think he’d outgrow it, but the fact that even with shots and pricks, my DH is still very allergic to cat dander. Even more thankful, little one has only a hive reaction to what I am not sure of. And since it rarely happens, and always after eating at a restaurant, I am thinking it was someone smelling in a way she reacted to. I have decided, since I know older one’s allergies, and since little one has such random, I have never took them for the prick tests.

Eh, lunch. Yeah, I’m ready.

Good morning Schumi, Lynne and Keisha and the rest of the Sans family :wave2:

6574695E-8616-482A-BBE1-42395C75AE83.jpeg

6F7D5D91-7C7C-4838-B4F7-01EEFEB1F281.jpeg

18B0254E-8419-4963-B887-ADDD3CE7DA95.png

Glad to hear with a bit of encouragement your mattress is on the way.

Thanks, yes, they have settled down a little. Pollen is still high, but can`t stay high forever...I hope! Have a great weekend....and hope the back is continuing to improve daily.

Glad to hear you have had a little relief from the allergy symptoms.

Back has been feeling better everyday. Still having some numbness around and down each leg. Will improve as discs shrink back in place.

older one is medicated for his pollen allergy, as pollen we get in the air until a hard freeze, then poor guy has to be careful, as medicated around the holidays, because people and stores bring plants inside

Sorry to her your son has been so miserable. Allergies and asthma are not fun. My sister had asthma as a child and still has it. We never had live Christmas trees because she could not tolerate it.

So, with that tea cup in my hand, hearing a chicken cluck good morning, yes please, Happy Friday, homies.

Happy Friday day to you too Lynne.

Ended up along the beach walking today, as it is a lot cooler today but still so nice.
One of the reasons I did buy a new mattress though was the high indication for dust mites on my test. Figured that was the easiest place to start trying to remedy. Was told even in a mattress a few years old, they are wildly prevalent. The special encasing mattress & pillow covers I purchased are supposed to help. That remains to be see, but figure they can’t hurt.

Yes, if we only New of the unforeseen critters that crawl around the house. That gives me the creeps thinking about hotel mattresses.

Don’t look at the stock market it’s not happy with the Covid news in the south.

It’s going to be another nice warm sunny day here. Not much planned. Will let the day flow at will.

Had another evening of fireworks on the next street last night. I’am waiting to hear the screams of a ambulance some night that way.....hope not....but, they are still setting them off and they are the big ones.

Charade sending lots of mummy dust and prayers your way that all is well with your husband.

Have a great Friday Sans family......sending out hugs to all who need them.......hugs, laughter and smiles are good medicine for the soul.

Hey Robo, I hope you feel better soon. Back issues, no fun at all. Continue to heal, sending more well wishes. Yeah, older one has had his allergy so long, he has learned to just deal with it. But when he’s full of gunk, yeah I feel for him, as I have only a bee sting allergy, that medicine helps, and very thankful I don’t get stung very often.

Bacon and egg sandwiches for lunch, a BLT for little one, no eggs for her. Hunting for something sweet.

The 3rd i believe is the first day for it. We signed up for a year, don’t remember how much but it seemed reasonable and is keeping GD occupied when ‘nothing is on’ DirectTV, HBO, Netflix & amazon prime video lol.

Who else remembers having NBC, CBS, ABC & public broadcasting only?

Just saw video of the UK ‘southern beach’, proper name i promptly forgot, comparable to a tin of sardines so tightly packed with bodies. Apparently, not just an issue on US beaches.

My far western enclave of Pennsylvania is quite traditional and a huge health hub. Believe that having so many in the economy working in the health field (even if deemed essential workers - forced to work during shutdown), resulted in the tristate area taking things very seriously as to social distancing/mask wearing.

Unfortunately, specifically in the more rural areas here, now there is increasing pushback against following the now-lessened but continued safety edicts.

The cases in the southern states didn’t start to ramp up to any degree until the northern seaboard numbers started to finally decline. We’ve had our first wave but the southern & mid western politicos mistakenly bought into the myth they had been spared. Turns out they should’ve hunkered down a bit longer, as they are surely up to their necks at this point. A real shame that due to the disease being politicized, so many are now suffering both physically and economically.

unfortunate he has such a strong allergy. Do his meds allow him to be around plants without suffering? Has he gone the injection route?

Have duly tried several OTC varieties, I’ve yet to find any that have really helped with the triggers my test indicated. flonase rX spray seems to do squat for me. Really don’t want to sign on for injections that I’m told can take years.

Bournemouth was one that was jam packed. Crazy. Several others on the South Coast were the same too. But, the mess these animals left on the beach was unbelievable. Not only general trash, but feminine products, nappies (diapers) and yes, human detritis in bags. The locals all joined up to clear it up, but you couldn`t imagine humans could leave so much mess. No wonder they are calling for the beaches to be closed again.

Thing is we very rarely get weather this warm, so folks who don`t live close, all head down there. They even began closing roads to stop folks swarming there. Haven`t checked the news today to see if it was the same today.

Dyson are briilaint for cleaning mattresses. They`ll never be perfect of course, but good to do it every few weeks. No, those things can`t hurt.....

I grew up with 3 channels till 1982. Then we had 4....lol......now we have around 87 million, but there`s never anything on!!!!

Tonight we`re going to watch an Abbott and Costello....one of the monster ones I think.......classics!!!!

Good morning Schumi, Lynne and Keisha and the rest of the Sans family :wave2:

View attachment 504322

View attachment 504323

View attachment 504324

Glad to hear with a bit of encouragement your mattress is on the way.

Glad to hear you have had a little relief from the allergy symptoms.

Back has been feeling better everyday. Still having some numbness around and down each leg. Will improve as discs shrink back in place.

It does take patience for back issues for sure, but it`s good you can take it easy and rest up.

Have a great weekend Robo.......

What a lovely day we ended up with. Sun came out and it was melting outside......so much for the thunderstorm predicted!!!!

Sat out for a while and grilled the bbq pork steaks and shrimp kebabs.....now we are back outside as there isn`t a breath around......inside is so hot too. It feels like it might storm up later.....although forecast shows......tomorrow!!!

But tonight........

gin5-L.jpg

It`s a Gordon`s pink gin with fizzy lemonade night......add in sliced and diced lemons, limes, blueberries and strawberries........lush!!!!

That and an Abbott and Costello classic......perfeect night in. Chips and garlic dip to come later.......

Have a good one......

Schumi maybe that’s Why I got hit so hard with allergies that evening. Never thought of that. I don’t know exactly what type of stuff I’m allergic to. But that night was the worst. I also have some kind of indoor allergies and only acts up in Florida sitting in a restaurant with AC. But only some. Gets so bad I gave to leave. I wonder if since its Florida they have mold in the AC system ick.

A walk along the beach is always a welcomed diversion!

Keisha yes! I remember only getting a few tv stations, rabbit ears and antennas! No remote control, b&w. But never bothered us as we were always outside playing.
We have all the HBO, Showtime, crave, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, etc. I just don’t feel like adding another subscription or paying! Lol. Along with my hefty cable bill! So dd will have me over for Hamilton.

i don’t want to go thru allergy tests either. Mostly I can manage with Reactine. Except for real bad days and sometimes don’t have to take it at all.

I’m sorry th3 virus is such a mess, and people just aren‘t following the rules. Especially the young folk. I saw video today of this Jobbie Nooner event in Detroit and wow. These kids cheek to jowl in huge groups on boats partying like there’s no pandemic. Disgraceful really. Not a mask in sight. Then they’ll spread it to who knows how many.

I agree states opened up too early. Now theyre in a world of hurt. 9000 new cases today in Florida.

Lynne hope you enjoyed lunch! Darts Vader lol.

Schumi that drink! :lovestruc :drinking1Yum!
Abbott and Costello sounds fun! their skits are legendary, Slowly I Turn, and Who’s on First! Love it.

Charade hope your husband is ok.

Robo hope your back is settling down. And you’re comfortable.

Mac :hug:

This morning after dropping off dd at bus loop hubs and I went to Costco, then grocery store for items we didn’t need Costco size of. Came home and had some left overs for lunch. We picked up some steak for dinner. Will bbq. I‘m sitting on the back deck looking down the valley and inlet. Pretty cloudy. Weather app says rain starts at 3. Ugh.
Better stop sitting around and take out dogs before the rain comes.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter