Something About Nothing............ #14

Even better today :). Thought of you on way home from lake. Came home a different, more rural way. We almost took out a flock of quite fancy looking, huge chickens who suddenly decided to cross the road.
LOL-chickens channel their inner dinosaur when it comes to "their" territory. I by "their" territory I mean my garden-dang things constantly hopping the fence. Plans to raise fence height need to be done asap.
Was so nice to be able to see my pregnant niece, and she’s hoping her third child will not interfere with our family’s Fourth of July gathering.
How fun! and YAY to another big fam gathering!
Carol hope the second shot goes fine. Neither girl had any side effects with their second shot.

Maskless all weekend, city mandates dropped too so grocery run last night was also maskless. Now if we could just drop the charade of masks in the NH...Allergies acting up today makes mask wearing a chore.

Happy Tuesday!

Keisha hope the dentist goes well for you......and oh yeah,.......Hawaii is in that list too!!! I`m encouraging a visit there and hope they`ll let us drag along.......

Tom was completely fine with his vaccine....not even a sore arm! I`m glad though, some folks have very bad reactions.

Lori.....glad to hear things are good.....and you did it!!! You rode the VC..... :cheer2:

And you loved it......fabulous to hear, everyone that has rode it seem to completely love it. I`m glad DD enjoyed the Pad Thai.....last time I had it, it wasn`t up to the usual standard, Confisco Grille did it better for me.....but food sounds lovely so far.

Thanks, shot went well.........have fun and hope you enjoy some shopping at Disney Springs!

Monyk, thanks, shot went well.....glad your girls were fine with it. I`m hoping for no side effects from this one too.....if there is tiredness again, I can deal with that.......

Sorry your allergies are playing up. Grass pollen has started here, eyes and nose at night are feeling it......must be hard for you working with the masks......and hope you`re all doing good......

Yep, shot was a good un.......and the place was much busier than last time I went. But, again, so well organised and very professional.

Good news today, first day with 0 recorded deaths from Covid across the whole of the UK.

So far arm is a little heavy feeling, but can deal with that.

Easy dinner of shrimp cocktail salad and some crusty bread, Tom did buy me a white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake too as a treat while I was in the place......lush!! Only had a little though.

Going to watch a zombie movie tonight........Tom says thanks Janet......:rotfl:

Yay, Schumi now fully vaccinated. Nice to hear no more deaths from that virus in your country.

Seems our local train has now said, full cars, meaning can stand in aisles too, though required masks, and that more in place that will allow air changes every to three minutes. I guess we will see next week how full our trains will be, and don’t mind wearing a mask on both. And we will keep our masks on the other train, but at least the other train does not have reserved seats, but you need a reservation to board the train, so only the amount of seats would be sold. Haven’t checked since saw a few weeks ago, our second train was listed as being not very full. Doesn’t matter. About a little bit more then a hour train rides, and we will have a 5 minute walk to our hotel. Busy week next week. Yay!

yay for no side effects - both the girls got their second this weekend too, and no side effects so far either. I’m holding off on son until I talk to our myocarditis researcher in the family (she’s literally a myocarditis researcher at Mayo Clinic in Florida, multiple awards for her research especially in kids) just like I wanted only the mRNA one for the girls. Not worth even tiny risk of clots- especially as oldest has wacky medical things already. Our state is mostly normal too, except for parts of KC and STL.

Yes, compared to some folks, I do feel very lucky. Glad your girls did not have any problems. My DS is 15 and I am holding off on him having the shot as well for the same reasons as you. We will put it off unless it is required for him to return to school and even then I will consult his doctor. He had some medical issues as well, all better now but the long term effects are what we worry about. I'd love to hear what your family member recommends.

Sitting poolside at the Hard Rock! We ate lunch and ordered cocktails, all very good!
Can confirm that the hot tubs are still closed. Masks are being worn by employees and not many guests at all from what we’ve seen so far.

That's a nice way to kick things off. Have a great trip!

Got some bits to do this morning, not much though, make a few calls and then early lunch before driving to where I get my vaccine. Tom got his at our Doctors, but I went on the National list as they were quicker doing under 55`s than Doc`s were. It`s about 40/50 minutes away. Nice drive though.

Supposed to be having a book group zoom tonight to hear what latest book and movie choice is, but will see how I feel. Last time I just got very tired the next day.

Glad your shot appointment went well. The nurse who gave me my shot said to drink plenty of water. Not sure if that was the reason I did so well but worth a shot, I suppose.

Enjoy book club! Hope they pick a winner!

Off to dentist soon to get another layer of bonding on a molar whilest waiting for that Prosdodontic evaluation appt. it’s a curse to be such an impatient person :hyper:. Will deliver care packages of all the leftover holiday food stuffs to kiDs with a quick hey.

Hope the dentist appointment went well.

WE RODE VELOCICOASTER!!!!!!!!
New favorite ride no question!!
It was fast!
It was intense!
It was smooth!!
Hope to get the chance to ride it again!

Just finishing lunch at Mythos. Very very good! I had the scallops with risotto. DD has the pad Thai and her friend has the couscous with chicken. We are all quite full and happy!

Planning on Disney Springs this evening for some retail therapy.

The Velocicoaster is a great ride! Very smooth and the wait time is really not too bad. Not nearly what it was with Hagrid when it opened.

Yep, shot was a good un.......and the place was much busier than last time I went. But, again, so well organised and very professional.

Good news today, first day with 0 recorded deaths from Covid across the whole of the UK.

Easy dinner of shrimp cocktail salad and some crusty bread, Tom did buy me a white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake too as a treat while I was in the place......lush!! Only had a little though.

All good news and dinner and dessert sound lovely.

Working late today. I have to attend a meeting so I had a late lunch at Moes. Low carb salad with steak. DH and DS are on their own for dinner tonight.

Had a little retail therapy yesterday. It literally was therapy since I was in a bad mood but once I found some clothes that did not look half bad AND fit, I felt so much better. 8-)

We finally sat down last night and booked a beach house for the end of August. There was really no inventory left since we waited so long. I did find a small house in Hatteras that does allow dogs. My fault for waiting so long but at least it is booked and since it is smaller than what we usually rent we are saving some money......that I can put towards UOR. :rotfl2:

I sent DH to the store yesterday for some lettuce and he came back with a 12 pack of White Claw :) Never had one and now I see why folks like them so much. Low calories and low carbs and 5% alcohol... whew! When we were at Islands of Adventure last month we past this middle aged couple who were wearing matching tank tops. The tank tops said "Ain't no laws when you're drinking claws". :rotfl2:

A late night post. That must mean I am back to reality. We got home around 1:00 yesterday afternoon and I promptly took a 4.5 hour nap.

I added up all of our food expenses today and we only went $12 over the budget I had loosely set. I feel pretty good about that.

Most of today was spent catching up on everything that needs to get done after a vacation. I am really tired now.

I'm back from the land of the lost homies
Welcome back.

Made it safe and sitting by pool at Hard Rock
Have a great trip.

I can picture that. I have been on the bus heading back to the Resort at Disney with the grandchildren a few years ago. When you are tired those things have a way of gnawing on your nerves.
I am so not ready to have any grandchildren.

And interesting if the Taco Bell’s and other fast food places will open their indoor dining rooms.
I hope our fast food restaurants open soon. I'm tired of drive thrus. I went through the Chick-fil-A drive thru today and it was nice to see faces again.

Was so nice to be able to see my pregnant niece, and she’s hoping her third child will not interfere with our family’s Fourth of July gathering.
One of my friends has 2 daughters born on July 3. Not twins. Her oldest and youngest share a birthday.

Off to dentist soon to get another layer of bonding on a molar whilest waiting for that Prosdodontic evaluation appt.
That doesn't sound fun. Hope all went well.

WE RODE VELOCICOASTER!!!!!!!!
New favorite ride no question!!
It was fast!
It was intense!
It was smooth!!
Hope to get the chance to ride it again!

Just finishing lunch at Mythos. Very very good! I had the scallops with risotto. DD has the pad Thai and her friend has the couscous with chicken. We are all quite full and happy!
Glad you got to ride. Sounds like something B and dh will like. I'll have to pass,
The scallops and risotto sound good. I may have to try that next time.

Thanks, shot went well.........
Good to hear. I think B has finally decided to get vaccinated.

Need to get to sleep.

I have a new countdown. 4 months until my Universal trip.

Charade, sounds like you had a great trip in Orlando

you can start your new countdown for your UO trip

as usual, I’m late for the party here and now catching up on threads

porch light is on in case homies come back home later tonight

Up again as the early bird crew.

Cam, great to hear from you. Glad you are going to the beach at the end of August. Our shore is really hoping to get summer crowds, as was a cool rainy start to the traditional opening of the summer season this past weekend, and the crowds were not big as could have been with nicer weather.

Ah, that welcome back home day. Yeah, with such an early flight, could see why a nap was needed Charade. Yay, to new Fall countdown.

And with this shorter week, woot to having had a holiday Monday, Today is a Wednesday, and yay, camel is here:

75237CC5-C3B6-4A1C-A1D8-0031AC256B99.jpeg Looking mighty cool Camel, and he’s smiling, as he knows, I do needed this shorter week, with my Friday being a relaxing one. Woot! Get over the hump of a camel’s hump, and your Friday will be here soon. Third woot needed.

And ah yes, we are on that certainly Spring day. Not even 60 out yet, but close to 80 will be the high in the afternoon. Yep, another 20 degree swing. Cool feeling house, but shorts still on, by the time I have my lunchtime walk, it will be warm. And another not bright start, as looks like evening rather than early morning. And mostly cloudy day was said by weather news. Sigh, though do have my sunglasses ready for that noon time walk anyway. Hoping it’s mostly sunny, not mostly cloudy. But either way, at least it is getting warmer days again.

And so, have that smiling Wonderful Wednesday. And a happy and good morning to you too.

Hehe, time for more tea. And ooh if little one did not eat her donut she picked up on our quick grocery stop last night, and dinner was fresh bought steaks on the grill with sautéed orange peppers and onions, I may have a sweet breakfast. Last Woot for the breakfast meal hunting. Woot!!

Cam....retail therapy works every time! And even better when you`re happy with how they look on......win win!

Nice news on the vacation place, you`ll still have a blast. Don`t think of it as small...think of it as cosy......I must have missed White Claw, will look out for it next time.....

Yes, water is always good. I do drink about 6-8 pints a day so not sure if that helps one way or other, but makes sense if it does.

Charade......glad you made it home safely, and wow that was a nap and a half! And glad your daughter is getting vaccinated. Good news.

LG......glad your weather is improving now and much warmer.......hope you enjoyed your doughnut......

Quiet on here today.

Well, vaccine had no ill effects this time I`m glad to say.

Had a busy day and didn`t manage to have our book group zoom after all, the lady who is choosing this month has had a little set back, so we`ve postponed for a week. I`m sure I can find something to read meantime....one thing I do have plenty of is books. And wine of course 🍷......lol....go together perfectly!

Loved the weird and wonderful zombie movie Janet suggested.....it was a good old hoot to watch. Not my usual kind of movie I have to admit, but it was good.

Been out a walk today too, only 3 miles, but while the sun is shining.......

Seabass fillets tonight for dinner, they do look wonderful! And I think there is some cheesecake leftover. Will do nicely.

We are 4 days out from our Disney/Universal trip. I'm getting the 'oh crap, make sure I don't forget anything phase"

I'm hitting Universal solo Monday and Tuesday as dear fiance will be at conference at Disney. It's been about 10 years for me since I hit either so I'm pretty pumped to take it all in.

I'm sure I'll melt in Florida (it's a tad bit hotter than here in Mass.) so if I don't return, you'll know why LOL

Yay, always like the live reporting, Paris. I almost always have the pad Thai at Mythos, it’s very good. Enjoy shopping at Disney Springs. Lime or Orange garage?
we used Lyft. No car for us this trip. Worked out quite well.

LOL-chickens channel their inner dinosaur when it comes to "their" territory. I by "their" territory I mean my garden-dang things constantly hopping the fence. Plans to raise fence height need to be done asap.

How fun! and YAY to another big fam gathering!
Carol hope the second shot goes fine. Neither girl had any side effects with their second shot.

Maskless all weekend, city mandates dropped too so grocery run last night was also maskless. Now if we could just drop the charade of masks in the NH...Allergies acting up today makes mask wearing a chore.

Happy Tuesday!
Hope your allergies calm down and the chickens have, lol!

Keisha hope the dentist goes well for you......and oh yeah,.......Hawaii is in that list too!!! I`m encouraging a visit there and hope they`ll let us drag along.......

Tom was completely fine with his vaccine....not even a sore arm! I`m glad though, some folks have very bad reactions.

Lori.....glad to hear things are good.....and you did it!!! You rode the VC..... :cheer2:

And you loved it......fabulous to hear, everyone that has rode it seem to completely love it. I`m glad DD enjoyed the Pad Thai.....last time I had it, it wasn`t up to the usual standard, Confisco Grille did it better for me.....but food sounds lovely so far.

Thanks, shot went well.........have fun and hope you enjoy some shopping at Disney Springs!

Monyk, thanks, shot went well.....glad your girls were fine with it. I`m hoping for no side effects from this one too.....if there is tiredness again, I can deal with that.......

Sorry your allergies are playing up. Grass pollen has started here, eyes and nose at night are feeling it......must be hard for you working with the masks......and hope you`re all doing good......

Velocicoaster was a real treat!

Shopping was good but the meal at Disney Springs was a bust...

Yes, compared to some folks, I do feel very lucky. Glad your girls did not have any problems. My DS is 15 and I am holding off on him having the shot as well for the same reasons as you. We will put it off unless it is required for him to return to school and even then I will consult his doctor. He had some medical issues as well, all better now but the long term effects are what we worry about. I'd love to hear what your family member recommends.

That's a nice way to kick things off. Have a great trip!

Glad your shot appointment went well. The nurse who gave me my shot said to drink plenty of water. Not sure if that was the reason I did so well but worth a shot, I suppose.

Enjoy book club! Hope they pick a winner!

Hope the dentist appointment went well.

The Velocicoaster is a great ride! Very smooth and the wait time is really not too bad. Not nearly what it was with Hagrid when it opened.

All good news and dinner and dessert sound lovely.

Working late today. I have to attend a meeting so I had a late lunch at Moes. Low carb salad with steak. DH and DS are on their own for dinner tonight.

Had a little retail therapy yesterday. It literally was therapy since I was in a bad mood but once I found some clothes that did not look half bad AND fit, I felt so much better. 8-)

We finally sat down last night and booked a beach house for the end of August. There was really no inventory left since we waited so long. I did find a small house in Hatteras that does allow dogs. My fault for waiting so long but at least it is booked and since it is smaller than what we usually rent we are saving some money......that I can put towards UOR. :rotfl2:

I sent DH to the store yesterday for some lettuce and he came back with a 12 pack of White Claw :) Never had one and now I see why folks like them so much. Low calories and low carbs and 5% alcohol... whew! When we were at Islands of Adventure last month we past this middle aged couple who were wearing matching tank tops. The tank tops said "Ain't no laws when you're drinking claws". :rotfl2:
No shame in retail therapy!! I’m a member of that club too

A late night post. That must mean I am back to reality. We got home around 1:00 yesterday afternoon and I promptly took a 4.5 hour nap.

I added up all of our food expenses today and we only went $12 over the budget I had loosely set. I feel pretty good about that.

Most of today was spent catching up on everything that needs to get done after a vacation. I am really tired now.

Welcome back.

Have a great trip.

I am so not ready to have any grandchildren.

I hope our fast food restaurants open soon. I'm tired of drive thrus. I went through the Chick-fil-A drive thru today and it was nice to see faces again.

One of my friends has 2 daughters born on July 3. Not twins. Her oldest and youngest share a birthday.

That doesn't sound fun. Hope all went well.

Glad you got to ride. Sounds like something B and dh will like. I'll have to pass,
The scallops and risotto sound good. I may have to try that next time.

Good to hear. I think B has finally decided to get vaccinated.

Need to get to sleep.

I have a new countdown. 4 months until my Universal trip.
Glad you’re home safe.
I’m already contemplating my next trip, lol! It’s an addiction for sure!

Up again as the early bird crew.

Cam, great to hear from you. Glad you are going to the beach at the end of August. Our shore is really hoping to get summer crowds, as was a cool rainy start to the traditional opening of the summer season this past weekend, and the crowds were not big as could have been with nicer weather.

Ah, that welcome back home day. Yeah, with such an early flight, could see why a nap was needed Charade. Yay, to new Fall countdown.

And with this shorter week, woot to having had a holiday Monday, Today is a Wednesday, and yay, camel is here:

View attachment 579213 Looking mighty cool Camel, and he’s smiling, as he knows, I do needed this shorter week, with my Friday being a relaxing one. Woot! Get over the hump of a camel’s hump, and your Friday will be here soon. Third woot needed.

And ah yes, we are on that certainly Spring day. Not even 60 out yet, but close to 80 will be the high in the afternoon. Yep, another 20 degree swing. Cool feeling house, but shorts still on, by the time I have my lunchtime walk, it will be warm. And another not bright start, as looks like evening rather than early morning. And mostly cloudy day was said by weather news. Sigh, though do have my sunglasses ready for that noon time walk anyway. Hoping it’s mostly sunny, not mostly cloudy. But either way, at least it is getting warmer days again.

And so, have that smiling Wonderful Wednesday. And a happy and good morning to you too.

Hehe, time for more tea. And ooh if little one did not eat her donut she picked up on our quick grocery stop last night, and dinner was fresh bought steaks on the grill with sautéed orange peppers and onions, I may have a sweet breakfast. Last Woot for the breakfast meal hunting. Woot!!
Delish dinner Lynne! And Happy hump day!

Cam....retail therapy works every time! And even better when you`re happy with how they look on......win win!

Nice news on the vacation place, you`ll still have a blast. Don`t think of it as small...think of it as cosy......I must have missed White Claw, will look out for it next time.....

Yes, water is always good. I do drink about 6-8 pints a day so not sure if that helps one way or other, but makes sense if it does.

Charade......glad you made it home safely, and wow that was a nap and a half! And glad your daughter is getting vaccinated. Good news.

LG......glad your weather is improving now and much warmer.......hope you enjoyed your doughnut......

Quiet on here today.

Well, vaccine had no ill effects this time I`m glad to say.

Had a busy day and didn`t manage to have our book group zoom after all, the lady who is choosing this month has had a little set back, so we`ve postponed for a week. I`m sure I can find something to read meantime....one thing I do have plenty of is books. And wine of course 🍷......lol....go together perfectly!

Loved the weird and wonderful zombie movie Janet suggested.....it was a good old hoot to watch. Not my usual kind of movie I have to admit, but it was good.

Seabass fillets tonight for dinner, they do look wonderful! And I think there is some cheesecake leftover. Will do nicely.
Oooh, sea bass! Sure to be yummy!
Good job on waking more and more. Foot must be doing well!

We are 4 days out from our Disney/Universal trip. I'm getting the 'oh crap, make sure I don't forget anything phase"

I'm hitting Universal solo Monday and Tuesday as dear fiance will be at conference at Disney. It's been about 10 years for me since I hit either so I'm pretty pumped to take it all in.

I'm sure I'll melt in Florida (it's a tad bit hotter than here in Mass.) so if I don't return, you'll know why LOL
At Universal currently. It’s warm but been quite manageable. The humidity seems a bit lower than prime summer days.

Poolside again! The girls really want to go home with tans...and since this trip is all about them...

We’ve done quite well with EP and have accomplished so much since Monday. No rope drop and only half days at the parks. Rode/experienced everything at Studios except Shrek. Not sure if they will want to do it or not. And we only have Hulk, Dooms Day Drop and Spider-Man left at IOA. Maybe another try at Velocicoaster too...

Went to Disney Springs last night. Ate at Terralina
For supper. It was not good, way below average even. The food was so bland and flavorless. Barely any sauce on my spaghetti and meatballs. And what was there was so runny it didn’t stay on the spaghetti. And 2 tiny meatballs....
A real disappointment. Will not go back again.

Did a thing at the Trend store! Treated myself to a brand new Dooney and Bourke!!!! May try to attach a photo later. Never tried with my phone...
I love it though!
So I guess that salvaged the evening at Disney Springs.

Also, mask wearing at DS is still strict. Outside is ok for no mask, but restaurants and stores are very vigilant about the masks.
Kinda odd that Disney didn’t follow Universal lead with the new mask guidelines . Some vacationers do both Disney and Universal during the same trip. It’s weird that’s it’s ok to be mask less in one setting and not the other.
We have reservations at The Palm tonight. Really looking forward to that. It has become a must do for all our Universal trips. They never disappoint!

Glad you’re home safe.

At Universal currently. It’s warm but been quite manageable. The humidity seems a bit lower than prime summer days.

Poolside again! The girls really want to go home with tans...and since this trip is all about them...

We’ve done quite well with EP and have accomplished so much since Monday. No rope drop and only half days at the parks. Rode/experienced everything at Studios except Shrek. Not sure if they will want to do it or not. And we only have Hulk, Dooms Day Drop and Spider-Man left at IOA. Maybe another try at Velocicoaster too...

For supper. It was not good, way below average even. The food was so bland and flavorless. Barely any sauce on my spaghetti and meatballs. And what was there was so runny it didn’t stay on the spaghetti. And 2 tiny meatballs....

Did a thing at the Trend store! Treated myself to a brand new Dooney and Bourke!!!! May try to attach a photo later. Never tried with my phone...
I love it though!

Also, mask wearing at DS is still strict. Outside is ok for no mask, but restaurants and stores are very vigilant about the masks.
Kinda odd that Disney didn’t follow Universal lead with the new mask guidelines . Some vacationers do both Disney and Universal during the same trip. It’s weird that’s it’s ok to be mask less in one setting and not the other.
We have reservations at The Palm tonight. Really looking forward to that. It has become a must do for all our Universal trips. They never disappoint!

Oh I hope The Palm doesn`t disappoint tonight! Fingers crossed........

Sorry the DS meals was a fail, I`ve never heard of that place......but sounds like a lovely trip so far and the girls yes, they`ll be brown as berries soon. You`ve managed quite a lot in your time, and yes would love to see your purchase.....

Foot is improving, another couple of weeks before I get a proper shoe on.....I`m doing as I`m told......lol.....it does happen now and again! And yes, seabass was gorgeous.

Have fun tonight......

Glad you’re home safe.

I love it though!

Thanks for the update.

I didn't buy EP for Universal/IOA, mostly because it's just me and I have two full days. We'll know next week if I regret that decision.

Interesting about Disney Springs.

My fiance keeps saying Disney could follow Universal's guidelines about masks before we get there or while we're there and I told him, don't hold your breath sweetheart. LOL Honestly, I'm okay with wearing them inside, ect. I'm just happy we won't have to wear them outdoors while we're there (other than the ride ques ect)

Was looking at the hotel boards and noticed ap rates just showed availability for RP for first week of October

No rooms available for RP for September now
but did see ap rates open at RP for October as I was reading it

I’m already booked and probably should have made my ressie for PB as they have ideal room rates listed now

Have a feeling September will have more crowds than usual for later part of the month

Finally getting a chance to stop in!!!! :wave2:

Had a busy weekend with a shift on Sunday. Saturday was finishing up some shopping and the start of getting things ready for the big grad party here this weekend. Then add to that, Dh decided that he needed to take a drive by and look at the new ford trucks....and I'm sure you know what that lead to :scared: :rolleyes2. Of alllllllllll the times for his to decide that maybe now is the time to trade in a vehicle then buy a new one :rolleyes1

Needless to say, even with the shortage of ford trucks, and the hot used truck market in the US (you guys are buying our used vehicles at such a high price we are crazy not to trade them in and buy new ones lol) he was able to find the truck he wanted. There is a shortage here as well for vehicles with covid, shortage of chips for the new vehicles etc etc etc. Hopefully next weekend, we will be picking up the new truck and get an extra visit to see the kids as well.

My to do list is long yet to get ready for my parents arriving tomorrow. Tonight is grocery shopping, cleaning a few corners in the house and yard yet.

OH...gotta order the grad pictures yet today, pick up his dress pants that we had hemmed and one other stop to pick up some cards yet today. I guess the list got a little longer lol ;)

Have a great day, and stay healthy Hommies!!!!!

I think this vacation really did a number on me and I am still recovering. I came home from work today, fell asleep, napped for a little while, woke up for a little while, fell asleep again. I'm now mostly awake and waiting for dh to get home from his class so we can have a late dinner.

Work has been busy, but on the bright side, we are having a meeting on Friday about our new telephone system.

Charade, sounds like you had a great trip in Orlando

you can start your new countdown for your UO trip
Yes, it was a good trip despite being so hot. I hope it is cooler in October.

Thankfully my flight home for my next trip isn't until 10:00.

Still a nice walk. I think we walked between 5-7 miles each day at Disney.

Lots of water and sunscreen. Hopefully you will get some nice breezes like we had last week.

Sorry to hear that. We ate at Maria & Enzo's which was decent, and Raglan Road which was excellent.

I love it though!
I love their Disney bags, but can't bring myself to pay their prices. Please post a picture.

My fiance keeps saying Disney could follow Universal's guidelines about masks before we get there or while we're there and I told him, don't hold your breath sweetheart. LOL Honestly, I'm okay with wearing them inside, ect. I'm just happy we won't have to wear them outdoors while we're there (other than the ride ques ect)
We were hoping that Disney would drop them completely while we were there, but no such luck. We took mask lanyards with us which were great for the on/off convenience.

Was looking at the hotel boards and noticed ap rates just showed availability for RP for first week of October
I booked a room at Sapphire Falls. I was too late to get the cheaper, standard room, so I have a pool view.

Needless to say, even with the shortage of ford trucks, and the hot used truck market in the US (you guys are buying our used vehicles at such a high price we are crazy not to trade them in and buy new ones lol) he was able to find the truck he wanted. There is a shortage here as well for vehicles with covid, shortage of chips for the new vehicles etc etc etc. Hopefully next weekend, we will be picking up the new truck and get an extra visit to see the kids as well.
I had no idea there was a truck shortage. Some of the things we are having shortages on now seem so weird and random.
Congrats to the graduate.

While we were at Disney I was joking that we should go back when B graduates and I would get her a shirt that says "From the tassel to the castle". SHe loved the idea. I don't think I want to go back to WDW in May again. Maybe we should go back to Disneyland instead. Hmm........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter