Something About Nothing............ #14

Paris, only federal, state and local governments, as well as the Post Office will be closed for Veteran’s Day. It’s a business day for almost everyone else, including my college kids having class tomorrow. Only day my veteran DH likes to go out to lunch, as several places comp the meal for him.

Keisha is alive. So there’s that. 😊
Yeah, every so often I do a refrigerator and pantry clear out. Usually on a Sunday, as then the trash doesn’t sit long, as Monday early morning the trash trucks come. Was going to do it this past Sunday, but don’t know, guess I wasn’t in the mood. But after making dinner tonight, will be on this Sunday’s agenda.

And so, even with elbow noodles, little one wanted red sauce. Entree was center pork chops and a chunky piece of steak, as little one is not a pork fan. Fresh nuked green beans, and was a good dinner. Had bought store brand ice cream sandwiches. Perfect dessert. They tasted good.

Hope all have a good night’s sleep, and a most restful one too.

Evening tea? Of course.

Nothing wrong with 80s music! I listen all the time...I still can't believe it but today's music just stinks!

Cranberry juice with lemonade sounds very good!

Correct. Most music today even our friends kids don`t like it, well most of them! Us and most of friends decided it was part of our parental duties to make sure they all knew what real music was like.....even if they did question our fashion sense at times......lol.......

It is a very refreshing drink, especially if you add a good squeeze of lime too!

I just got off of the phone with a person at HRH. The lady I spoke to had no idea of any work going on at the hotel. She said there was work happening at Cabana Bay. I have no idea...

Glad you got to see the grandbaby!!

And moose stroganoff sounds divine!!

Wasn't the right job for you.....the perfect one will come your way!

Do most people get off of work for Veteran's day? I know my DH is working.

Oh wow, it does look like a dog! How far out in the water was the seal?

About 3 minutes until 5pm, so I'll be pouring that Wednesday wine...

The dethatching went well. A large load of dead under grass was hauled away. Gosh, I do love those perfect lines on the grass! Maybe have a tinge of OCD, as I get a thrill out of that sort of pattern/order.
View attachment 621615

Time to put the chicken in the oven and get the parsnip ready to roast. Thinking some Christmas music might be nice to start the evening!

Really?? I was reading another board yesterday and someone mentioned it on there too, their parents or someone had an email from a TA. I think someone also contacted Universal (don`t know who) and they confirmed they hoped the work would be complete by May next year??

Grass looks lovely, glad you`re happy with it.......

It wasn`t far out at all. The tide was almost at it`s highest, so maybe about 30 feet out. We do sometimes see dolphins occasionally even on this coast but seals are common although we`ve never seen one in as close, I`m sure others have. The other side of the country in Scotland we used to see dolphins regularly in the bay where we lived and Basking Sharks (completely harmless) were also common.

Hope you enjoyed that Wednesday Wine.....now comes Thirsty Thursday......lol.....

Having of those days that make me appreciate the mostly good ones. :crazy:My go to is to clean, rid out 2 corner cupboards in dining room, filled up a large trash bag

I love the smell of cut wood. Whomever picked out that load did a great job

Absolutely!

No, way! That is so cool

IDK it’s alway been on my wish list to have. Mine is mostly mint, no idea how that happened as I’ve never grown it. Next door neighbor has same issue

Love a good clear out!!

It really was.....we first noticed some of the cyclists ahead of us stop and look out, unusual for them to stop. Our first thought was someone else in the water after the last experience, but lovely to see this little guy bobbing up and down.

Mint?? How odd! Weirdly we had some heather grow on ours once, it was gorgeous as it all looked purple...our gardener was furiously trying to get rid of it and I was encouraging it......lol......never came back again though. Felt very Scottish.

mac....glad the dental appointment went well yesterday......never fun to visit a dentist :wave2:

Another grey and cloudy day ahead for us, at least this morning will be. Have some shopping to do and we have a few parcels being delivered between today and tomorrow so will try to be in for them if we can.

Dinner tonight is Chicken Romesco.....an oven baked dish with an unusual sweet pepper, honey, lots of paprika and spice, haven`t made it for a while so hope I get it right. Will need to char roast the peppers and let them cool before skinning them to add to the dish. It`s faffy, but worth it.

Lunch is open turkey sandwiches with salad and lots of tomatoes as the farm store had so many beautiful ones the other day. They have real flavour unlike the store bought ones we get over here. And that`s food sorted for the day......

Have a few things to be going on with today, all after hopefully a nice walk this morning, no wind at all, just no sunshine either but not too cold.

i-jGcrPS2-S.jpg

i-FwxjhQN-S.gif

cv86-S.jpg

Happy Thursday 😁

Ain’t that true, Schumi. Hehe, yep there are things that matter and things that don’t. I tend to listen to a bunch of different types of music. My mum was a big band sound fan, so heard that jazzy type of music growing up. And every so often, I sometimes have to play a song from the Glenn Miller band or other. Not a pop music fan mostly. I make little one turn the channel or her phone song choice playing on the car radio at times.

And so, our weather remains a most pleasant 65 the high. But pants on as it’s 45 out right now. May change to shorts after lunch. Sunny start, but those clouds will be arriving later in the day, making it your choice: mostly sunny or partly cloudy. Hoping to see more of the sun shining.

Nice to have a week day later start. Kids are sound asleep, so made breakfast for DH and I. As not a quick one, cheesy eggs with a slice of steak in a grilled sandwich. Mine was just on the plate with a piece of buttered toast. Yum. Then out to a late lunch with DH. He’s a burger and fries fan, so burger place is most likely where we will end up.

But as it’s a thirsty Thursday, indeed, before the frying pan went on the stove, the just filled teapot did. Gotta have that first of the morning drink, tea. Ahhhh.

And so, that holiday quiet morning Thursday, I get the big tv remote. So off to see if there is something better to watch in the background, better than what I turned on.

Have a terrific Thursday, and thank and remember all the veterans. A day of remembrance indeed.

I always enjoy veterans day
Both my parents served in war time and one of my sons served for 8 years in the army

will or should be a decent weather day in ga today
Not many warm days left due to that rains that came by

one more lawn mow this week for us
Not that we do it but we have a service that handles the lawn

no rain today for us!

Hope all the homies are doing fine!

Both my parents served in war time and one of my sons served for 8 years in the army

Not that we dont do it but we have a service that handles the lawn

no rain today for us!

My grandparents on one side were in the Forces, so yes, always a day to remember those. I did enjoy reading the stories and pictures of your parents.

Our grass has been mowed for the last time this year.....our gardener is happy lol.....yes, having a service like that is ideal.

Your weather looks much better now, glad you don`t have any rain today.......still beautiful here.

Two parcels have arrived out of 4 expected. Plan to wrap them as soon as possible, I`m determined to keep on top of the wrapping.

Just finished lunch and it was beautiful......very filling.

Off to do something productive.....music playing in the background, our daytime tv sucks, never anything worth watching.

Quick hello before going to work. I just ordered B's last Christmas present. I finally decided on this bag for her.

New steps!!
You're gonna have a whole new house when all is finished!!
It almost seems that way. DH has some more plans for the house, but we need to take a break from home improvement.

Suitcases will be brought out either today or tomorrow.
I'm envious. I really want another fun trip right now.

I did not get the job I went for the second interview for. They went with the other candidate. Which is alright, as it was not in the field that I would like to be in. So, I gained great interview experience to get the job I am seeking. As well as, the fact that I was one of two top candidates for such a great federal government job, I know that I am interviewing well and my skills are being seriously looked at.
Sorry about the job. Hoping the perfect one comes along soon.

This is actually a seal in the sea this morning.....it was just bobbing along quite near the shore....
How cool.

Nothing wrong with 80s music! I listen all the time...I still can't believe it but today's music just stinks!
80's music is awesome. Even my daughter likes it.

Do most people get off of work for Veteran's day
I'm working today. So is dh.

That would be our contractor. I think it came from Home Depot.

And every so often, I sometimes have to play a song from the Glenn Miller band or other.
I have a Glenn Miller song on my phone. I downloaded it for B to listen to and she loved it, so I kept it.

Gotta run. Work calls.

Having of those days that make me appreciate the mostly good ones. :crazy:My go to is to clean, rid out 2 corner cupboards in dining room, filled up a large trash bag

Absolutely!

No, way! That is so cool

IDK it’s alway been on my wish list to have. Mine is mostly mint, no idea how that happened as I’ve never grown it. Next door neighbor has same issue
Mint growing in your yard? That's interesting!
Can you use it to cook?

Paris, only federal, state and local governments, as well as the Post Office will be closed for Veteran’s Day. It’s a business day for almost everyone else, including my college kids having class tomorrow. Only day my veteran DH likes to go out to lunch, as several places comp the meal for him.

Keisha is alive. So there’s that. 😊
Yeah, every so often I do a refrigerator and pantry clear out. Usually on a Sunday, as then the trash doesn’t sit long, as Monday early morning the trash trucks come. Was going to do it this past Sunday, but don’t know, guess I wasn’t in the mood. But after making dinner tonight, will be on this Sunday’s agenda.

And so, even with elbow noodles, little one wanted red sauce. Entree was center pork chops and a chunky piece of steak, as little one is not a pork fan. Fresh nuked green beans, and was a good dinner. Had bought store brand ice cream sandwiches. Perfect dessert. They tasted good.

Hope all have a good night’s sleep, and a most restful one too.

Evening tea? Of course.
Please thank your DH for his service to our country!!🇺🇲

Correct. Most music today even our friends kids don`t like it, well most of them! Us and most of friends decided it was part of our parental duties to make sure they all knew what real music was like.....even if they did question our fashion sense at times......lol.......

It is a very refreshing drink, especially if you add a good squeeze of lime too!

Really?? I was reading another board yesterday and someone mentioned it on there too, their parents or someone had an email from a TA. I think someone also contacted Universal (don`t know who) and they confirmed they hoped the work would be complete by May next year??

Grass looks lovely, glad you`re happy with it.......

It wasn`t far out at all. The tide was almost at it`s highest, so maybe about 30 feet out. We do sometimes see dolphins occasionally even on this coast but seals are common although we`ve never seen one in as close, I`m sure others have. The other side of the country in Scotland we used to see dolphins regularly in the bay where we lived and Basking Sharks (completely harmless) were also common.

Hope you enjoyed that Wednesday Wine.....now comes Thirsty Thursday......lol.....

Love a good clear out!!

It really was.....we first noticed some of the cyclists ahead of us stop and look out, unusual for them to stop. Our first thought was someone else in the water after the last experience, but lovely to see this little guy bobbing up and down.

Mint?? How odd! Weirdly we had some heather grow on ours once, it was gorgeous as it all looked purple...our gardener was furiously trying to get rid of it and I was encouraging it......lol......never came back again though. Felt very Scottish.

mac....glad the dental appointment went well yesterday......never fun to visit a dentist :wave2:

Another grey and cloudy day ahead for us, at least this morning will be. Have some shopping to do and we have a few parcels being delivered between today and tomorrow so will try to be in for them if we can.

Dinner tonight is Chicken Romesco.....an oven baked dish with an unusual sweet pepper, honey, lots of paprika and spice, haven`t made it for a while so hope I get it right. Will need to char roast the peppers and let them cool before skinning them to add to the dish. It`s faffy, but worth it.

Lunch is open turkey sandwiches with salad and lots of tomatoes as the farm store had so many beautiful ones the other day. They have real flavour unlike the store bought ones we get over here. And that`s food sorted for the day......

Have a few things to be going on with today, all after hopefully a nice walk this morning, no wind at all, just no sunshine either but not too cold.

i-jGcrPS2-S.jpg

i-FwxjhQN-S.gif

cv86-S.jpg

Happy Thursday 😁
Love the sound of that chicken recipe...and 'faffy' is my new favorite word, lol!! Love it!

Ain’t that true, Schumi. Hehe, yep there are things that matter and things that don’t. I tend to listen to a bunch of different types of music. My mum was a big band sound fan, so heard that jazzy type of music growing up. And every so often, I sometimes have to play a song from the Glenn Miller band or other. Not a pop music fan mostly. I make little one turn the channel or her phone song choice playing on the car radio at times.

And so, our weather remains a most pleasant 65 the high. But pants on as it’s 45 out right now. May change to shorts after lunch. Sunny start, but those clouds will be arriving later in the day, making it your choice: mostly sunny or partly cloudy. Hoping to see more of the sun shining.

Nice to have a week day later start. Kids are sound asleep, so made breakfast for DH and I. As not a quick one, cheesy eggs with a slice of steak in a grilled sandwich. Mine was just on the plate with a piece of buttered toast. Yum. Then out to a late lunch with DH. He’s a burger and fries fan, so burger place is most likely where we will end up.

But as it’s a thirsty Thursday, indeed, before the frying pan went on the stove, the just filled teapot did. Gotta have that first of the morning drink, tea. Ahhhh.

And so, that holiday quiet morning Thursday, I get the big tv remote. So off to see if there is something better to watch in the background, better than what I turned on.

Have a terrific Thursday, and thank and remember all the veterans. A day of remembrance indeed.
Enjoy your lunch out with DH! Hope he gets his free meal!

Not that we dont do it but we have a service that handles the lawn

no rain today for us!

Please send my thanks to your son for his service!🇺🇲

Quick hello before going to work. I just ordered B's last Christmas present. I finally decided on this bag for her.

View attachment 621779

It almost seems that way. DH has some more plans for the house, but we need to take a break from home improvement.

I'm envious. I really want another fun trip right now.

Sorry about the job. Hoping the perfect one comes along soon.

How cool.

80's music is awesome. Even my daughter likes it.

I'm working today. So is dh.

That would be our contractor. I think it came from Home Depot.

I have a Glenn Miller song on my phone. I downloaded it for B to listen to and she loved it, so I kept it.

Gotta run. Work calls.
Oh, love that purse! I'm sure B will too!!

Rainy Thursday, but should clear out by mid afternoon. Bringing in much colder weather, with highs only in the 30s until sometime next week. Good thing I'll miss most of it!

Weather in Orlando is going to be a bit cooler than average for the first few days, and then around average for the rest of my trip. I feel like I will need shorts and pants, tshirts and sweatshirts. This suitcase is gonna be heavy, lol!

Have a great Thursday!
Going for that second cup of coffee this morning....
Reminds me of a bday gift I'm currently using!

6BFCCDBC-B49A-4493-8CDC-7790C61A09A3.jpeg
starting to think it’s waaay too early but, the LR Xmas tree is going up momentarily so that GD can decorate it later

Her requested potato/cheese soup (not a fav here of cream soups in general) is in crockpot Added sautéed celery, carrots & onions. inspiration struck. Added a couple of TBsp of hidden valley dry ranch mix this go round to kick it up, we shall see. Either quick stirfry or burger will be tossed at the mr

my dad was a decorated battleship’s gunner in WWII. the mr enlisted out of high school during viet nam, served on a carrier Have surely appreciated the VA benefits over the years!
And so, our weather remains a most pleasant 65 the high. But pants on as it’s 45 out right now.
Pants on is usually a good thing :p
Mint growing in your yard? That's interesting!
Can you use it to cook?
Maybe but, had it hammered in my head growing up not to eat anything u find in wild jik ala ‘shrooms. Rarely use mint, a little goes a very long way
PS liking that

Happy Veterans Day to all that served. Thinking of our friend. I guess he’s not in Afghanistan anymore.

Love 80s music. I love all kinds of music, except some country and some rap. Might need to listen to some Yaz later or the new wave radio station. Listening to the strangest mix of music at the hair salon right now, Beatles, Steve Miller, 90s. Geez and now Rolling Stones from the 60s.

Good Thursday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

1C7A7A6E-05AA-40B8-AEF5-91AF3165F134.jpeg

I

Happy Birthday!! Mine is coming up soon too. So many November birthdays.

Not sure if I remember reading your birthday is this week or not, but wanted to make sure to wish you a happy birthday.

8D9B1F90-7E4B-4B12-9953-43FB4B1A5744.gif

And.....they gave me my gift this morning....
Tickets to see Pentatonix in Chicago!!!!!! I absolutely love Pentatonix!!!! We are seeing their Christmas concert in December. This really blew me away, and I was touched that they did this. They are coming to the concert as well, so what a great night it will be!!

What a thoughtful gift. I looked up Pentatonix. I had never heard of them. I watched your video of them.

Robbie glad you had a nice visit with your dad and nice you`ll see him soon too. Yes, my mum will be 87 in March, but we are so lucky with her, she is fit as a fiddle both physically and mentally, sharp as a tack really.......I`m lucky she has my siblings close by her too.

Carole so glad to hear you mum is doing well and is sparky for a 87 year old. I think when people reach their 80’s and are physically active and mentally sharp they do very well.

And hope your leg improves soon, it`s been quite a long haul for you with that issue, plenty of rest.

It’s coming along. You know how it is. It’s just disrupts things for a while. Hope your foot is continuing to get better.

Goodness you are sharp with the Christmas decorations 🎄.......I know how much you love them though. Usually December 1st for us, but this year we`ll be putting everything up the Friday, Saturday and Sunday before we hopefully leave. Too early for us really even though we adore Christmas, but don`t want to come back to do it all. Look forward to your pictures if you show them this year again.

I will take a few photos with my phone and add them in here. I do like getting the decorations up early. It just make the house so cheerful.

Yes, 50 isn`t bad at all.....I`m 55 next year and plan to celebrate my *** off along with our 30th wedding anniversary ::yes::......although one of my friends is 57 the same month and she is depressed about that.....lol.....

You go girl.......every year is a milestone worth celebrating.

I hope it starts feeling better. Let it rest. My left knee causes problems for me sometimes. I had an accident on my Vespa several years ago, hit it on the pavement, and caused a bunch of soft tissue damage. It's usually fine, but sometimes I push it. I totally know the feeling about thinking my body can handle more than it re

I had my both my knees replaced a few years ago. The right knees hardware has been clicking a bit on and off. It’s a bit swollen. Left foot is an issue too. Will just rest them a bit. If don’t improve will see the Orthopedic doc who did the surgery to check things out. The doc who put in my knee joints used the ones that were being used in athletes at the time of my surgery. He said I should get 25 to 30 years out of them.

Another year is better than no year. I think turning 30 bothered me more than others. I feel pretty comfortable now with who am I and my age. Congratulations for next year.

Yes, celebrating and being comfortable in our skin is something to celebrate as women for sure.

Other than this lovely youngin’ qualifying for state competition on her 1st meet of the season

Congratulations to your granddaughter. She is adorable and a champion.

i shot & scored when out shopping this week.
E6B43BFE-63F9-43A0-B3AE-405F766984AC.jpeg Thanksgiving & Xmas, check. If i could only find a couple of hams…

A grand picture of a female grocery store huntress who found her turkeys.......LOL.....Great score.

I did get a 23 pounder a couple of weeks ago. Right now the stores here have plenty of Turkeys and Ham.

My younger sister is helping with dinner and I’am going to have a couple family members do desserts. So I will have plenty of help this year for cooking and clean up.

oh no! I am not amused mine is seriously barking after 5 or 6 hours now. Not sure if it may be the weather or increased activity.

I think the cold wet weather does do a number on the joints at times.

i may use this as a visual aide when I lobby to have our main tree put up later this week. The mr is off work, GD is coming to stay overnight, would be perfect activity to decorate. Not sure I can pull that request off tho. His people never put up the tree before Xmas eve, old SKool. Took time for him to wrap his head around the weekend after Thanksgiving.

My hubby kinda of threw up his hands many moons ago on the Halloween and Christmas decoration schedules. I usually have Halloween up by first week of September and Christmas first week November. He is really sweet. After I get decorations up he will go around and look at them and tell me he likes them.

Made frittata for dinner with Seltzer's beef bologna, like a smoke salami, and swiss chard. Have enough for leftovers at lunch tomorrow.

Sounds yummy.

Deer are starting to rut & run here, such a driving hazard

I did not put corn out for a few days and a large Doe came to our kitchen window while we were having dinner and looked in at us. This is the one who will let me walk right past her. So after dinner I put out corn and fresh water.

Since they cleared the land behind us I have not been seeing her as often.

I think all my siblings will be at Thanksgiving this year.

That will be nice for you to have your family to visit.

The birthday weekend was a lovely success, thanks to DD and DH!!! They surprised me over and over! I felt very loved by them both! :love: :lovestruc
Dinner out was another surprise, as my parents joined us at the supper club. I didn't think I'd see them, since my mom had just had cataract surgery on Wednesday. So that was another huge bonus to my b-day!!
The restaurant was new to us all, and we really liked it! Will certainly go back again!

Lori what a nice birthday dinner surprise.

Chocolate is my kryptonite, but I do love a good cheddar, sour cream & onion, or salt & vinegar chip/crisp, especially if they are kettle style or British.

These Grippo barbecue chips are addictive and hot. I don’t eat them very often.

8D6C917D-859B-41D2-B20F-89E2C447745F.jpeg

Will begin the "before I leave for vacation" house cleaning today, lol! Does anyone else do this?

Yes, I do clean the house and do meal prep for hubby before I go on vacation to Universal.

Several times in America I`ve ordered something and waiter warns me....ooh it is very hot....I tell them I would hope so, and I`m usually disappointed. Exception being the Hot sauce in Strong Water Bar......that was decent!

Can’t remeber if I shared this with you are not before, but there is a cocktail sauce that is served with their famous shrimp cocktail at St. Elmo’s steak house in downtown Indianapolis that is nuclear hot. They now sell it locally here at Costco.

The insurance company notified me a few weeks ago that the dippy doo in huge SUV that backed into my car @ WM parking lot (locked onto my grill and pulled me back into her parking spot with her) was assigned 100% of blame. Nice that since in-house, both with same insurer, I had zero deductible. :dance3: Had to drop off my car so early this am, almost feels like it‘s bedtime now.

Nice to hear you are getting things settled with your car. The whole insurance thing is a nightmare at times.

I did not get the job I went for the second interview for. They went with the other candidate. Which is alright, as it was not in the field that I would like to be in. So, I gained great interview experience to get the job I am seeking. As well as, the fact that I was one of two top candidates for such a great federal government job, I know that I am interviewing well and my skills are being seriously looked at. I'm on the right track now ;)

Sorry to hear you didn’t get the job, but maybe it just means your dream job is waiting around the corner.

This is actually a seal in the sea this morning.....it was just bobbing along quite near the shore.......it does look like a dog though, but we could see it clear as day. Phone camera pics are never as good as real cameras I know, but it just didn`t capture that it was a seal.

It does look like a dog swimming. Awesome it was so close for you to get a picture.

Time to put the chicken in the oven and get the parsnip ready to roast. Thinking some Christmas music might be nice to start the evening!

Christmas music is always good. I always play the Nutcracker CD I have when decorating for Christmas.

I like to play Bach’s Toccata and Fugue In D Minor when decorating for Halloween.....LOL....It’s scary pipe organ music reminds me of Phantom of the Opera and The Ghost and Mr Chicken with Don Knots.

Sounds yummy.

I went to the Mall yesterday to meet my sister, niece and great-nephew for lunch and came through the door at Dillard’s right by the purse department. I saw the new Vera Bradley Potter purses. There were two prints the one with just Hedwig like you purchased and the one with Hogwarts, Hedwig, Fluffy and Buckbeak on it. Both prints are beautiful. I bought the Hipster with Hogwarts on it and the Hedwig change purse.

143A19C2-D0F4-4BFC-B70C-7CE3F6AB6DA3.jpeg

Your daughter will love her purse.

It’s rainy and gloomy out today. Just enjoying a quiet day at home.

I have all the tree lights on so Christmas cheer is here. Thinking of making a cup of hot chocolate soon.

I have a couple more Christmas presents to wrap. Will do that later.

I need to get online and book hotel up near my dads. My younger sister and I go up for a early Christmas visit first week of December. I also have a cousin I’am very close to who is not doing very well and I want to spend some time with her.

While dad was here we took him up to Santa Claus Indiana. We visited the Candy Castle that carries a lot of the older candy brands.

We visited Santa’s post office were they receive over 100,00 letters to Santa every year. We spoke to one of Santa’s female Elf’s who helps answer those letters. She was lovely to talk to.

I need to get moving to my office. Will post some pics.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Last edited:
We have neighbors that have Christmas lights and decorations put up outside already..

Mr Mac asked last night, am I going to put our fake tree up this year since I have not done so in the past 3 years.

Told him I’ll think about it if one of our boys makes plans to come see us in December.
And if they do, we won’t do Burger King for food Christmas Day
I’ll cook that day

They / BG King, is the only place open the past three years for the 25th.
Drive thru only

We don’t send out gifts to the sons and family but do a card with a check for Christmas in early December so they can buy what they want for their Christmas present.

Our sons have family and friends up north so they stay in their area
It’s a long drive for them to come south

We might see one son sometime this December but it depends if they can get the days off work and it won’t be at Christmas but either before or after.
Where they work does not close down for holidays
It’s a 24/7 type of job for 3 of them

We won’t know their schedule until much later but hopefully will know their schedule early in December
and I’ll know what size of bird I need to buy
I don’t buy frozen, only fresh

it does not matter to us the date if any of the sons can come visit
We are open to whatever few days they have available

If December does not work for them, I’m good with this month or January to see them!
Can put the tree up any of those 3 months
Can celebrate the holidays when they can come !

Happy Veterans Day to all the Sans family and their family members who have served in the Military.

We celebrate your life, your sacrifice, your courage and service to our Country.

We have one who’s name is on the black granite Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall in Washington DC who we miss very much.

619CF513-CC8E-463D-8B06-B285A2DB7604.gif

F239A5C5-4274-4199-B0B4-D8E4693CD97C.gif

B1D9DB9F-2F78-4CE8-BE94-656BDCE15619.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter