Something About Nothing............ #14

I have a sad girl tonight. Y’all remember the movie Dolphin Tale? B was so fascinated with it, so we made a trip to Clearwater Marine Aquarium back in 2013 so she could see Winter. We spent several hours there talking to employees and volunteers. B was just soaking it all in. Well, tonight we learned that Winter the dolphin has died. She had some type of gastrointestinal illness. B has already set up a Facebook birthday fundraiser for CMA in memory of Winter.
I rarely post family photos, but here is one of B holding one of Winter’s tails.

Last edited:
No mint, not even in a fresh mojito?? Lol!
View attachment 621922

I'm just under 45 pounds.....I still have 5 to go!!
Maybe I should save the 5 pounds for souvenirs....

Yes, I could never make do with a carryon size for vacation.
Maybe at the beach, if all I needed was swimsuits and flip flops.... maybe.

I hope you had a really nice birthday and did something nice with family :flower3:

Especially in Mojitos!! Any cocktail at all, it completely ruins the taste of any drink for me, so always ask for it without. Only once in Paris did a bartender try to be very superior and aloof and tried to explain to "Madame" why he thought I should have the mint included in whatever drink I was ordering. "Madame" assure him his tip would very much depend on if I liked it or not......he understood that ok. He was one of those who seemed to have a superiority complex....whereas most if not all bar staff tend to be amazing! There`s always one.

Have the best time Lori.......I wish I could underpack.....never quite got that skill at all......my mum, packed for 18 nights when we went to NY a couple of years ago with the smallest suitcase I have ever seen.......don`t think she had the same outfit on twice! I decided it`s because she is a tiny little thing......has to be a reason right.......lol.......

I think I woke up last night every hour on the hour......not sure why as I was tired, I think it was a little hot, but the wind was howling again so didn`t open the windows, did I mention I am sick of the wild winds we have been having.

Off out early to shop this morning, got my list in order of stores we`re visiting and I`m sure we`ll be finished before the crowds get there, it`s still quite early in the month so shouldn`t be too busy anyway. But, it should just be about Christmassy enough as we are now starting to see decorations going up in stores and saw our first Christmas tree in a home yesterday.

Chicken noodle soup for lunch today, boiled up the chicken to make the stock last night and going to buy a bread this morning as there`s a bakery we pass on the way to the outlet centre we love, so always pick something up from there. No idea on dinner, might be fish.

i-3j5Rgbr-S.jpg

i-2Mqp5nK-Th.gif

cv39%20%282%29-S.jpg

Have the best Friday ::yes::

Ah fish or no meat Friday is popular with many soon enough. Yeah, you have been having wild winds lately, Schumi. Chicken noodle soup was what we had for dinner last night. After a mid afternoon lunch of a bacon cheeseburger and lots of chips, and well, I was not in the mood for anything heavy for dinner. And usually we too have bread with our soup, little one and I just had some kettle chips, and ended with some ice cream for dessert. Hope your shopping was successful. I did some shopping yesterday, and the line to checkout was very long. Seems many are trying to get people in earlier than that Black Friday start of holiday hours open. And people have responded. The parking lots were full. But was happy that our late lunch was the perfect time, as we were seated quickly and not too long a wait for the food. Had a nice wait staff member too. Yeah, not nice when the ingredient you don’t want in the drink or food is in there anyway. I agree, it spoils the taste of that item.

But as I’m up the ever so early morning. A happy it’s a Friday has been in my thoughts as soon as I woke up. Yay, Friday here. And a little shorter day, as I work all week, to have an hour shorter, and longer lunchtime, Friday. Woot!

And so, that low weather system has decided the sea is no longer the place to be, and has arrive in the wee hours and gave us rain in the overnight. And drizzling now. But happy this low weather rain bringer will not be around for long, as the cold weather high is pushing into our area, and will chase those rain filled clouds away, and a glorious sunshine afternoon will be had. And with that rain and sun, the high temp will still be in the 60’s. 63 the high. But as a cold high weather system will set up here for a few days, yeah, tomorrow’s high is 56. Cooler temps. 49 to be the highs for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. But even with those lower temps, the sunshine will be abundant.

Yay, heading towards that Thursday when a food coma is remedied by that big shopping day Friday. Lots of walking and standing in lines. I’m going to work a few hours, as in years past I was a Black Friday shopper. Last couple, did some later in the day, as did work a few hours, but was not going to buy much, more was to just see what was happening, and enjoy lunch out. That will be my plan this year. Will go out Friday, but there is not much I need. I much prefer after that Friday, the stores tend to be open even earlier, and then that’s when I go shopping. As soon as they open. I find the first hour or a bit less, are the least crowded. That, and being quick with selections, then small lines to checkout.

Ooh, we are still in November, and I’m still enjoying some tea this morning. And it’s. Friday. Yay! Yay! Yay!

That most fabulous Friday homies. ☔

Ah fish or no meat Friday is popular with many soon enough. Yeah, you have been having wild winds lately, Schumi. Chicken noodle soup was what we had for dinner last night.

What a coincidence.

No soup in the end, meeting up with some friends now for lunch, and no such thing as no meat Friday for us....

Had to pop home to get changed. Met some friends shopping and decided to meet for lunch as we hadn`t seen them for a while.....

Succesful morning shopping, managed to get what I wanted and some more on top. Wanted a light casual but dressy item to wear with several dresses...found the perfect one, not the bolero style I wanted but it`ll be fine.

Excited to go to lunch, new restaurant we haven`t been to before.

Time to get a wiggle on.......

I have a sad girl tonight. Y’all remember the movie Dolphin Tale? B was so fascinated with it, so we made a trip to Clearwater Marine Aquarium back in 2013 so she could see Winter. We spent several hours there talking to employees and volunteers. B was just soaking it all in. Well, tonight we learned that Winter the dolphin has died. She had some type of gastrointestinal illness. B has already set up a Facebook birthday fundraiser for CMA in memory of Winter.
I rarely post family photos, but here is one of B holding one of Winter’s tails.

View attachment 622068
I had read about Winter being critically ill yesterday. How sad!
Your DD will have such special memories of that trip....thanks for sharing...

Especially in Mojitos!! Any cocktail at all, it completely ruins the taste of any drink for me, so always ask for it without. Only once in Paris did a bartender try to be very superior and aloof and tried to explain to "Madame" why he thought I should have the mint included in whatever drink I was ordering. "Madame" assure him his tip would very much depend on if I liked it or not......he understood that ok. He was one of those who seemed to have a superiority complex....whereas most if not all bar staff tend to be amazing! There`s always one.

Have the best time Lori.......I wish I could underpack.....never quite got that skill at all......my mum, packed for 18 nights when we went to NY a couple of years ago with the smallest suitcase I have ever seen.......don`t think she had the same outfit on twice! I decided it`s because she is a tiny little thing......has to be a reason right.......lol.......

I think I woke up last night every hour on the hour......not sure why as I was tired, I think it was a little hot, but the wind was howling again so didn`t open the windows, did I mention I am sick of the wild winds we have been having.

Off out early to shop this morning, got my list in order of stores we`re visiting and I`m sure we`ll be finished before the crowds get there, it`s still quite early in the month so shouldn`t be too busy anyway. But, it should just be about Christmassy enough as we are now starting to see decorations going up in stores and saw our first Christmas tree in a home yesterday.

Chicken noodle soup for lunch today, boiled up the chicken to make the stock last night and going to buy a bread this morning as there`s a bakery we pass on the way to the outlet centre we love, so always pick something up from there. No idea on dinner, might be fish.

i-3j5Rgbr-S.jpg

i-2Mqp5nK-Th.gif

cv39%20%282%29-S.jpg

Have the best Friday ::yes::
I'm still rearranging the suitcase, but am determined to stay just under 45 pounds. Need that souvenir room, lol! I'm keeping my backpack light, in case that needs to be filled for the trip home.

Always nice to meet up with friends for lunch!! Have a great time!

Ah fish or no meat Friday is popular with many soon enough. Yeah, you have been having wild winds lately, Schumi. Chicken noodle soup was what we had for dinner last night. After a mid afternoon lunch of a bacon cheeseburger and lots of chips, and well, I was not in the mood for anything heavy for dinner. And usually we too have bread with our soup, little one and I just had some kettle chips, and ended with some ice cream for dessert. Hope your shopping was successful. I did some shopping yesterday, and the line to checkout was very long. Seems many are trying to get people in earlier than that Black Friday start of holiday hours open. And people have responded. The parking lots were full. But was happy that our late lunch was the perfect time, as we were seated quickly and not too long a wait for the food. Had a nice wait staff member too. Yeah, not nice when the ingredient you don’t want in the drink or food is in there anyway. I agree, it spoils the taste of that item.

But as I’m up the ever so early morning. A happy it’s a Friday has been in my thoughts as soon as I woke up. Yay, Friday here. And a little shorter day, as I work all week, to have an hour shorter, and longer lunchtime, Friday. Woot!

And so, that low weather system has decided the sea is no longer the place to be, and has arrive in the wee hours and gave us rain in the overnight. And drizzling now. But happy this low weather rain bringer will not be around for long, as the cold weather high is pushing into our area, and will chase those rain filled clouds away, and a glorious sunshine afternoon will be had. And with that rain and sun, the high temp will still be in the 60’s. 63 the high. But as a cold high weather system will set up here for a few days, yeah, tomorrow’s high is 56. Cooler temps. 49 to be the highs for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. But even with those lower temps, the sunshine will be abundant.

Yay, heading towards that Thursday when a food coma is remedied by that big shopping day Friday. Lots of walking and standing in lines. I’m going to work a few hours, as in years past I was a Black Friday shopper. Last couple, did some later in the day, as did work a few hours, but was not going to buy much, more was to just see what was happening, and enjoy lunch out. That will be my plan this year. Will go out Friday, but there is not much I need. I much prefer after that Friday, the stores tend to be open even earlier, and then that’s when I go shopping. As soon as they open. I find the first hour or a bit less, are the least crowded. That, and being quick with selections, then small lines to checkout.

Ooh, we are still in November, and I’m still enjoying some tea this morning. And it’s. Friday. Yay! Yay! Yay!

That most fabulous Friday homies. ☔
I have also noticed an uptick of people at the stores.
Enjoy your teas and FriYay!!

Busy Friday for me! We are having someone come over to look at DDs bathroom this morning. We had 3 of our 4 bathrooms redone in 2019-early 2020. Then it all stopped.
Well, it's finally back on! We won't start until after the holidays, since it's a total remodel, but at least it is happening!

I also need to trek up to the lake house today to drop off the rest of our patio cushions. Couldn't fit them all in one trip, and I don't want them taking up space around here. We have a crew for Thanksgiving, so all areas will be used.

Then, I need to run to the meat market. DH ordered another half cow and its ready to be picked up. We did this early 2020, and split it with one of DHs co-workers. Just so happens its ready Today.....when I'm trying to pack....and do a million other things...LOL!
My vehicle is jam packed with cushions and coolers!!!

And to make my day more interesting, it should begin snowing in about 2 hours!!
I don't like driving in the first few snowfalls of the year....it seems that everyone forgets HOW to drive in the snow, and accidents are a plenty. Ugh!

Well, I'd better scoot! My hair is still wet and the contractor will be here in 20 minutes!
Happy Friday!!!!

Happy Friday. We are having a gorgeous day here. Sunny and mid 50's.

I went to Hobby Lobby this morning to pick up dh's framed t-shirt. Now I just need a place to hide it until Christmas.

I never understood people who try to convince you to eat something you don't like. I don't like nuts in desserts, but once had a coworker insist that I had to put them in a recipe she gave me. She said, "You can't even taste them." My response was, "Then it won't matter if I leave them out."

Yay, heading towards that Thursday when a food coma is remedied by that big shopping day Friday.
No Friday shopping for me. Too many years of working retail put an end to that.

Busy Friday for me! We are having someone come over to look at DDs bathroom this morning. We had 3 of our 4 bathrooms redone in 2019-early 2020. Then it all stopped.
Well, it's finally back on! We won't start until after the holidays, since it's a total remodel, but at least it is happening!
Good luck with the home improvement. We are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess I should start doing something productive today. I think I will start with laundry.

Nice DH’s present is ready, Charade. Yes, was sad to hear that dolphin’s passing. Yay for all the home upgrades you’ve been doing. Eh, laundry. That will be tomorrow’s work.

Ack, Paris, you have so much going on before you leave. Hope snow holds off when you are out and about. Oh, been known to have ice in my hair, as I always let it air dry.

DH shut the door a few minutes before a loud downpour occurred. He had a very wet drive to the produce store. But at least the rain made the lines not as long, as they usually are on a Friday.

Hoping the inch or so rain that will be the total, stops before I do my lunchtime walk. My sunglasses are at the ready. ::yes::

Good morning folks...just saying hello from my office off of Turkey Lake Road. Today is Italian night so I'll order something for dinner tonight as I always do on Fridays. We also get paid tomorrow....WOO-HOO and our holiday bonus is included. So I'll hit the outlet stores next week for some new clothes. Any big plans for anyone? Universal starts their holiday festivities this weekend...I think I'll run over next weekend.

I hope everyone has a nice day!

Oh my goodness those cupcakes do look too pretty to eat. Sweet of you to send to B for her birthday, Charade. An early happy birthday to her.

Yay for Metro having a bonus payday this week. Do pop over to the parks. I love to see the park with the holiday decor and wander around the store they decorate for different times of the year. The holiday one this year looks awesome. And final yay for some new clothes shopping.

I had read about Winter being critically ill yesterday. How sad!
Your DD will have such special memories of that trip....thanks for sharing...

I'm still rearranging the suitcase, but am determined to stay just under 45 pounds. Need that souvenir room, lol! I'm keeping my backpack light, in case that needs to be filled for the trip home.

Always nice to meet up with friends for lunch!! Have a great time!

I have also noticed an uptick of people at the stores.
Enjoy your teas and FriYay!!

I also need to trek up to the lake house today to drop off the rest of our patio cushions. Couldn't fit them all in one trip, and I don't want them taking up space around here. We have a crew for Thanksgiving, so all areas will be used.

Then, I need to run to the meat market. DH ordered another half cow and its ready to be picked up. We did this early 2020, and split it with one of DHs co-workers. Just so happens its ready Today.....when I'm trying to pack....and do a million other things...LOL!
My vehicle is jam packed with cushions and coolers!!!

And to make my day more interesting, it should begin snowing in about 2 hours!!
I don't like driving in the first few snowfalls of the year....it seems that everyone forgets HOW to drive in the snow, and accidents are a plenty. Ugh!

Well, I'd better scoot! My hair is still wet and the contractor will be here in 20 minutes!
Happy Friday!!!!

Thanks Lori.....we did have a lovely time.

We got 3 of our bathrooms replaced while we were away on trips.....lol......we trust the guy implicitly and left him to it, Kyle was there at night to skype us updates, but it was wonderful missing all the hassle!! We`d do it again in a heartbeat.......

No snow!!!

I never feel quite ready for the day until my hair has been blow dried and straightened....then I can face anything!

I went to Hobby Lobby this morning to pick up dh's framed t-shirt. Now I just need a place to hide it until Christmas.

I never understood people who try to convince you to eat something you don't like. I don`t like nuts in desserts, but once had a coworker insist that I had to put them in a recipe she gave me. She said, "You can't even taste them." My response was, "Then it won't matter if I leave them out."

Good luck with the home improvement. We are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess I should start doing something productive today. I think I will start with laundry.

Nice answer Charade.

Yes, who cares what someone else likes or doesn`t like. We were chatting in the village butcher one day to a few folks, I mentioned I was cooking fish for dinner that night and one of the ladies sniped she didn`t like fish....told her it was a good job she wasn`t invited then! She never commented again.

So, B's birthday is on Sunday. I ordered her a cupcake bouquet to be delivered to her at school as a surprise. A local woman makes these. This looks too good to eat.

View attachment 622193

That is beautiful.

Good morning folks...just saying hello from my office off of Turkey Lake Road. Today is Italian night so I'll order something for dinner tonight as I always do on Fridays. We also get paid tomorrow....WOO-HOO and our holiday bonus is included. So I'll hit the outlet stores next week for some new clothes. Any big plans for anyone? Universal starts their holiday festivities this weekend...I think I'll run over next weekend.

I hope everyone has a nice day!

No big plans here strangely, this is the time of year parties and get togethers usually start up, think everyone is still being cautious to a certain degree.

Nice on the holiday bonus.....look forward to hearing your views on the holiday stuff at Universal. And happy new clothes shopping.......

Enjoyed a very nice lunch with friends, I`m not sure we`d go back to the same place for lunch, but it was decent food, just lacked a little atmosphere as there were only three other tables in. I think dinner will be better.

So, only had scones with a pot of tea a little time ago, no room for dinner tonight.

Planning to get the big screen up tonight and watch another PoTC movie.......might make up a pitcher of something nice, fruity and alcoholic.

cv99-S.jpg

cv98-S.jpg

No big plans here strangely, this is the time of year parties and get togethers usually start up, think everyone is still being cautious to a certain degree. Nice on the holiday bonus.....look forward to hearing your views on the holiday stuff at Universal. And happy new clothes shopping.......
Yeah...love the holiday parties although they aren't as nice as the ones of yesteryear....but still nice to see friends and family.

So, B's birthday is on Sunday. I ordered her a cupcake bouquet to be delivered to her at school as a surprise. A local woman makes these. This looks too good to eat.

View attachment 622193
Those cupcakes look heavenly and almost too good to eat.

Yay for Metro having a bonus payday this week. Do pop over to the parks. I love to see the park with the holiday decor and wander around the store they decorate for different times of the year. The holiday one this year looks awesome. And final yay for some new clothes shopping.
I love the outlets but you know what? I rarely go clothes shopping so I don't think about it. DOH!

I never understood people who try to convince you to eat something you don't like. I don't like nuts in desserts, but once had a coworker insist that I had to put them in a recipe she gave me. She said, "You can't even taste them." My response was, "Then it won't matter if I leave them out."

Amen! I don't know why people keep insisting that I try ham. I know what I like and what I don't like. Why do they care :confused3

We will be in the parks next weekend. Looking forward to the holiday stuff!

@Charade67 So sorry your daughter is sad. Are the cupcakes for her birthday? Hopefully, they cheer her up. They are beautiful.

@J'aime Paris When I was working, people would all of a sudden want everything from before or start mucking with my stuff right before I went on vacation. It was very stressful. Glad that's over. Although now, I create stuff to get done before vacation:sad2: Hope everything goes smoothly. Just keep saying, "Vacation, Vacation, Vacation".

Had to order a new hand blender. The attachment on mine is breaking. I think I can use the whisk attachment instead for my butter tea in the mornings (it's weird. don't ask). It's still under warranty, but I suspect it's going to take forever to get the attachment replaced. Plus, it was only $30. So, new one is on it's way; different brand. Hopefully, the attachment gets replaced, then I will have a backup. Lots and lots of packing this weekend.

I have one of DHs gifts hidden under the bed in the guest room. He never goes in there.
I'm sure your DH will love the thought you put into this!

Nice DH’s present is ready, Charade. Yes, was sad to hear that dolphin’s passing. Yay for all the home upgrades you’ve been doing. Eh, laundry. That will be tomorrow’s work.

Ack, Paris, you have so much going on before you leave. Hope snow holds off when you are out and about. Oh, been known to have ice in my hair, as I always let it air dry.

DH shut the door a few minutes before a loud downpour occurred. He had a very wet drive to the produce store. But at least the rain made the lines not as long, as they usually are on a Friday.

Hoping the inch or so rain that will be the total, stops before I do my lunchtime walk. My sunglasses are at the ready. ::yes::
No such luck avoiding the snow...
But I hope you were able to get your walk in!!

View attachment 622193
WOW! Looks too good to eat, lol!
Very talented person who makes those!

Thanks Lori.....we did have a lovely time.

We got 3 of our bathrooms replaced while we were away on trips.....lol......we trust the guy implicitly and left him to it, Kyle was there at night to skype us updates, but it was wonderful missing all the hassle!! We`d do it again in a heartbeat.......

No snow!!!

I never feel quite ready for the day until my hair has been blow dried and straightened....then I can face anything!

Nice answer Charade.

Yes, who cares what someone else likes or doesn`t like. We were chatting in the village butcher one day to a few folks, I mentioned I was cooking fish for dinner that night and one of the ladies sniped she didn`t like fish....told her it was a good job she wasn`t invited then! She never commented again.

That is beautiful.

No big plans here strangely, this is the time of year parties and get togethers usually start up, think everyone is still being cautious to a certain degree.

Nice on the holiday bonus.....look forward to hearing your views on the holiday stuff at Universal. And happy new clothes shopping.......

Enjoyed a very nice lunch with friends, I`m not sure we`d go back to the same place for lunch, but it was decent food, just lacked a little atmosphere as there were only three other tables in. I think dinner will be better.

So, only had scones with a pot of tea a little time ago, no room for dinner tonight.

Planning to get the big screen up tonight and watch another PoTC movie.......might make up a pitcher of something nice, fruity and alcoholic.

cv99-S.jpg

cv98-S.jpg
PoTC is best enjoyed on your biggest screen, with a dram of rum, lol!!!
Cheers and relaxation!

Our new steps are complete minus the stain. Before and after pictures.

View attachment 622267View attachment 622269

View attachment 622270View attachment 622271

Now we just need our floor,
Very nicely done!

Ack! I encountered almost every weather type but a tornado today! It was sunny, windy, cloudy, snow, sleet, dark, raining, blizzard, etc. We had some very weird bands moving through....and the temperature was just above freezing....makes for some interesting driving conditions!

The half cow is home, safe and sound. I got such a workout by loading and unloading all of it myself. It's now up to DH to "split" it into our 1/4 and his coworkers 1/4.

It now looks as though the weather warmed up a few degrees for our trip, yeah! Now I need to pull a few things out of my suitcase, and add a couple others. Maybe I'll just pull the extra clothes, and buy anything I may need.
That seems simpler at this point, lol!

I've checked in for my flight and pre-checked into the Hard Rock as well.

Amen! I don't know why people keep insisting that I try ham. I know what I like and what I don't like. Why do they care :confused3

We will be in the parks next weekend. Looking forward to the holiday stuff!

@Charade67 So sorry your daughter is sad. Are the cupcakes for her birthday? Hopefully, they cheer her up. They are beautiful.

@J'aime Paris When I was working, people would all of a sudden want everything from before or start mucking with my stuff right before I went on vacation. It was very stressful. Glad that's over. Although now, I create stuff to get done before vacation:sad2: Hope everything goes smoothly. Just keep saying, "Vacation, Vacation, Vacation".

Had to order a new hand blender. The attachment on mine is breaking. I think I can use the whisk attachment instead for my butter tea in the mornings (it's weird. don't ask). It's still under warranty, but I suspect it's going to take forever to get the attachment replaced. Plus, it was only $30. So, new one is on it's way; different brand. Hopefully, the attachment gets replaced, then I will have a backup. Lots and lots of packing this weekend.
Happy Packing Sonia! And safe travels!
Can't wait for our meet up with Bobbie!!

Happy packing Son and Paris.

Quiet night, though just after dinner think it was a three alarm fire, as we saw and heard more than three fire trucks go by our street. Lots of sirens in the distance. May listen to local news tonight to see what was on fire or needed such a big response.

Ack to not finding what you want. Little one likes Target frozen pasta. Nary was found at the one near us. But to be fair, that one was not well stocked even before the virus and current supply issues. So we ended up with an online Snap order. They usually are a quick ready, so we went and got there 10 minutes later. Must be the night, as that Snap’s internet was down for a few minutes. They did not even know it was down until we asked where our order was. Oops, apparently they not only missed ours, but missed over 25 other online orders. The manager was wondering why it was so quiet. They were nice, though, as we were waiting, gave us drinks, and made the order right up. Hit the spot and some leftover for older one when he comes home from his late night work shift.

Ah, alarm shut off. I know I’ll be up early anyway, but still nice to not have to move fast. Little one wants to go to that huge mall, as hoping the decorations are around, as the medium mall up the street from us has a very pretty tree and so decorated place awaiting Santa’s arrival. Think Mondays will be pet with Santa time, so we will surely try to go on a Monday to see the dogs and other waiting to have their picture with Santa. And a hehe memory, when older one was a toddler, he was terrified of Santa. We used to wave to him from the floor above.

Ever that time for evening tea. House feels a little cool.

May all have sweet dreams and a good night sleep. Schumi, hope you have a most restful sleep tonight.

Quick drop in:wave: Hope all are doing well! Quick browse shows some:bday: and yay! For vacation times I missed.
Insanely busy between work, boys band schedule (play is next week already OMG)-oh and we started remodeling-nothing like redoing fireplace and floors right before thanksgiving right? Which I am hosting. Apparently the product we are using is now discontinued so drove all over state a couple weeks ago to get product, didn’t get enough adhesive but after intense internet searching found last bucket in our area of state yesterday. Guys come to rip up carpet and start wood floor installation Monday. Have hardware to install on cabinets in kitchen, replaced the uglylights in entry way and kitchen, new Window treatments too.
Oh and we have another dog -hubs oldest dtr in Florida got a new dog around a year ago. Turns out grandson is allergic, after trying everything they had to make decision to regime her, so we took her-year old, sweet sweet dog but of agreed that is independent and won’t listen even if trained. It’s like having 2 set of twin boys around with the wrestling and racing through house. Chickens have been confined to their area of yard as new dog Nala thinks they are there to play, so they haven’t been able to roam.
Hubs SERTOMA club major fundraiser was last weekend too- glad to have that back! 15 hours between Friday night and Saturday-for first time ever we came home after cleanup instead of going out-officially in the old timers club lol!
IOW-life is back to chaos uncontrolled :rotfl2:AndUniversal keeps sending things about holidays back…and it’s all I can do to not book a quick weekend trip…must resist, although my SW flight home from cruise in January dropped in half so do have flight credit now…nooo must resist! Next year is our usual ‘on’ for a holiday Orlando trip,
It seems a looonng time ago from HHN! Flurries (brief) tonight when I went to close chickens. I despise winter so why I am thinking of warmer weather.

Have a great weekend all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter