Something About Nothing............ #14

View attachment 846771

View attachment 846772
Cornbread in oven

Ham to follow the
Corn pudding & green beans

Getting prepped & placed in crockpots for cooking. Tip of my Easter bonnet to whomever invented disposable liners

Sitting with coffee and slice of pumpkin pie & whipped cream for breakfast, brakes come off on holidays here!

Could be the difference lol

I had very high expectations, naturally dashed. Was fine, just too long and convoluted for my tastes

This, coming from one who liked the universally panned crystal skull offering

Woohoo! Good luck to him today

Do I smell a pictorial countdown? Is it a solo or girls’ trip?

Lynne it’s so soggy here, may wear boots for our backyard egg hunt. Did it dry out there yet?

Hope all have a lovely day

lol....Tom`s words were, thank goodness it wasn`t as bad as Crystal Skull!!!! Now that was a dreadful movie, we said someone would enjoy it, now we know who it was that liked it lol....

Yes, maybe the margaritas made the difference!!!

Breakfast sounds good!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Maybe…..
This will be s solo trip. B is starting a job at Kroger next week.

Congratulations to your daughter getting a job, she must be so happy!

Still a lovely day here, but chilly.

The kids Easter Egg hunt went so well, they loved it and it was so nice to see a good turnout from the village too.

Turkey going in soon, roast potatoes with rosemary and garlic and a request for mashed potatoes from one guest, so mashed will also be on the table. Plenty of sides to go around 5 of us as well as desserts.

Cranberry and rosemary gravy for Tom and I, plain old gravy for the others.

Need to go test the wine.......well, someone`s got to do it......:)

Good Easter Sunday morning everyone :wave2:

IMG_3213.jpeg

IMG_3211.jpeg

IMG_3200.gif

IMG_3202.gif

IMG_3201.gif

IMG_3215.jpeg

IMG_3210.gif

High ceilings are one of the reasons we have the fire brigade come and do ours, particularly the hall/staircase, but it`s a very good service they offer.
That is wonderful that they provide that service in your community.

I never understand folks who ignore the flag warnings, we have them on our beaches too but every year without fail folks ignore them, crazy. Two of my godchildren have been life guards part time and they have a long list of stories of idiotic people and their antics in the water.
So sad that folks don’t heed warnings.

That aside, sounds like a lovely day with family. Have a lovely Easter weekend Robbie.
Thank you. Happy Easter to you and your family.

GD making comfirmation in little less than two weeks, picked this up for her from her favorite jeweler, Kendra Scott. I had never heard of them TBH, popular with the tik tok crowd I guess. Gold with crystals but, very dainty cross.
Beautiful necklace. I’am sure she will love it.

He’s doing well, turns out the biopsy showed it had ruptured shortly before the surgery. His guardian angel was looking out for him that day.
Good to hear they caught it in time. I hope this will help him. Sending prayers for a quick recovery.

I don`t think we`ll need lunch, so next meal will be the Easter Turkey dinner, all the trimmings, almost the same as Christmas, without the crackers! Kyle said he`ll drop by and might have a few friends with him, they`re doing a half marathon and finishing here so I told him they could all stay for dinner if they wanted, hope they do, I`ll make enough anyway.
Enjoy your Easter dinner and company. Good luck to Kyle on his half marathon today.

A quick hello before heading out to church. Happy Easter to those who celebrate.
Enjoy your Easter service.

I can’t believe it will be April tomorrow. I’m 27 days from my trip.

Happy vacation countdown.

Quiet Easter here. Hubby got up a little early this morning. I made a nice Easter breakfast.

I have steaks thawing for a nice Easter dinner.

Going down for some pool time.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter.

Last edited:
Pretty much dried out, Keisha. Did have rain last night, and roads were wet early. But then the sun came out, and now didn’t look like it rained. Hope you got some sunshine now.

Baskets are filled, older one will get his when he gets off work at dinner time. Little one got a bag with colored eggs on it. Ordered her See Candy, of which she really likes their coffee flavored little pops, their chocolate bars, and their most delicious hand made peppermint patties. And have a pound box of chocolates to bring to our dinner.

Ooh little one made coffee. I’ll get a mug and put ice in it. 60 out, though more clouds seen than the sun. And ugh. Predicting snow this Thursday. Hope it is warmer than not, and if enough, hoping I get telework authorization that day.

Woot! Food coma coming for after dinner.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Keisha, I am so glad your son had his operation right after it ruptured. That was wonderful "luck", but I think his guardian angel was helping:)

Schumigirl: Your Easter sounds wonderful with Kyle and his friends. I hope he does well in his run - but I know he will enjoy it however it turns out:) BTW, I liked Crystal Skulls and the latest one with an older Indie. Oh well!!! The village Easter Egg hunt is unique to us. Usually, just families have their own egg hunts. The towns are too big around here for that but it sounds wonderful. (wonderful is the word of the day for me, LOL)

Have a nice Easter Charade, and only 27 more days:)

Robo, a nice quiet Easter is what we are having too (without the pool, lol)

We had our family Easter dinner yesterday, and it was a lot of confusion, laughing, eating, and fun. We got a wonderful surprise: Our little great grandson was wearing a shirt that said, "Big Brother)!!!!! So, we are getting another great grandchild this November:):):) It was a special surprise!

Have a blessed Easter everyone!

ruth

Good Easter Sunday morning everyone :wave2:

View attachment 846784

View attachment 846783

View attachment 846785

View attachment 846787

View attachment 846786

View attachment 846790

View attachment 846788

That is wonderful that they provide that service in your community.

So sad that folks don’t heed warnings.

Thank you. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Good to hear they caught it in time. I hope this will help him. Sending prayers for a quick recovery.

Enjoy your Easter dinner and company. Good luck to Kyle on his half marathon today.

Enjoy your Easter service.

Happy vacation countdown.

Quiet Easter here. Hubby got up a little early this morning. I made a nice Easter breakfast.

I have steaks thawing for a nice Easter dinner.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter.

Sounds like a lovely plan, steaks are hard to beat for dinner anytime, hope you had a lovely day.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Keisha, I am so glad your son had his operation right after it ruptured. That was wonderful "luck", but I think his guardian angel was helping:)

Schumigirl: Your Easter sounds wonderful with Kyle and his friends. I hope he does well in his run - but I know he will enjoy it however it turns out:) BTW, I liked Crystal Skulls and the latest one with an older Indie. Oh well!!! The village Easter Egg hunt is unique to us. Usually, just families have their own egg hunts. The towns are too big around here for that but it sounds wonderful. (wonderful is the word of the day for me, LOL)

Have a nice Easter Charade, and only 27 more days:)

Robo, a nice quiet Easter is what we are having too (without the pool, lol)

We had our family Easter dinner yesterday, and it was a lot of confusion, laughing, eating, and fun. We got a wonderful surprise: Our little great grandson was wearing a shirt that said, "Big Brother)!!!!! So, we are getting another great grandchild this November:):):) It was a special surprise!

Have a blessed Easter everyone!

ruth

Congratulations of the new great grandbaby and what an adorable way to tell you the news!! Lovely news to get on your celebration weekend!! I`m glad it was so nice and everyone had such fun.

Wonderful is a good word to use!!!! Especially when things are wonderful!

Easter Egg hunts like this one are very traditional, but what`s lovely is, they do adult ones too and we missed the adult hunt yesterday and they do adult egg decorating competitions too which is lovely. Nothing nicer than making it fun for everyone.

This was the latest one we watched where he is older, I thought it wasn`t as good as the originals, but better than the reviews led me to believe. Nice ending too.

And we are now paying for such a lovely weekend weather wise, we have rain.

Hope tomorrow is better as we have an arborist coming to cut about 15 feet off of some of our huge trees at the far end, they are huge Leylandii trees and don`t infringe on anyone but they just need a good trimming, I think as long as it`s not windy they`ll still turn up.

Kyle and friends enjoyed running their own half marathon.....just for fun!!!! They`ll be glad they aren`t doing it today with this rain, but they enjoyed our meal last night. They had brought a change of clothes so all showered and got changed at ours then we had a lovely dinner and there was not a drop of food left which made me happy to see. Most desserts gone too, for folks that are so slender they can eat!! Gave them all some away with them as well as their Easter Eggs. It was a lovely meal and they are such good company.

Today is a Bank Holiday but stores are more or less open as normal, some might not open till later but such a shame for store workers having to work as most only get yesterday off. But offices are mostly closed.

Not sure we need to go out anywhere today, if we do it`s not for much. Making ribs for tonight, made the bbq sauce last night, looking forward to them tonight. Lunch is home made chicken noodle soup, used fresh stock which is the only way to make it, will pop some bread in the oven, probably rosemary foccacia which is my favourite bread.

But, will start the day with bacon on toast and tea, looking at the day there will be a lot of tea today.

Won`t wish anyone happy April Fools day, who wants to celebrate a fool.......but Happy first day of April, where did the first 3 months of the year go!!!!

1711956135895.gif

cv64-S.jpg

Have a lovely Monday

Ah a Monday is here, and it certainly feels like it. Rounds of rain today, and saying even a more rainy day tomorrow. Cold feeling rain, though will feel even colder the next couple of days with rainy weather week we are having. 53 the high, then not even 50 to see as the high temperature, until the weekend. Sigh. Cool and rainy week start to our April.

IMG_3369.jpeg

No fooling about the rain, as rainy out now even at this early hour. Ugh, as wet trash cans to be collected today.

Glad to have my hot water for tea from my tea kettle. Means no city to see today. But, yeah, since the next three are, thinking need that three day weekend, and will probably do it. Yay for a day shorter week day routine this week.

Had a very nice dinner with family yesterday. The young kids were so much fun to watch. Youngest great niece has the quite the curly hair. We are not sure how, as their parents don’t have curly hair, nor do her other two older siblings. Shy one, but she doesn’t see many of us that often. Did get some leftovers, of which older one was happy. Said he hadn’t got much to eat when he worked all day yesterday.

Good morning, and back to that other screen.

IMG_4942.jpeg

My DS cats try to pull the old rub my belly one on me everytime I stop by. No thank you, would like to keep all ten digits intact.
IMG_4943.jpeg
Speaking of cat lovers…Yoo-hoo mac!

B is starting a job at Kroger next week
Good luck to her. Kroger stores left our area decades ago, when we visit Myrtle beach I go out of my area to shop at that one. Piggly wiggly there is awful, another we don’t have along with Publix, which I won’t shop either. Know Pubix has it fans, we tried and tossed the “famous” cold cut sandwiches. Aside from humidity issue/lack of decent bread in the south, must be regional thing:scratchin set to preferences?
we said someone would enjoy it, now we know who it was that liked it lol....
IMG_4945.jpeg
I’ve never seen a piece of jewelry go on so fast lol
Thanks guys, yes, he’s again very lucky with timing.
That sounds amazing!
Predicting snow this Thursday.
Just say sNOw
Doesn’t get any better than that! Congrats to all
This was the latest one we watched where he is older,
I found the aging AI thing distracting. Pretty sure I fell asleep on it twice too. Still , had to finish off the anthology
Most desserts gone too, for folks that are so slender they can eat!!
More proof God has a great sense of humor
We are not sure how, as their parents don’t have curly hair, nor do her other two older siblings.
My “ex” family had hay days with that one sort of thing. Majority of them found it uproariously funny ? and would take great fun in teasing that particular branch of the family. Tried to explain those curly red heads that pop up unexpectedly in all families are generally due to both parents carrying a recessive gene. You can’t fix stupid.

Last edited:

View attachment 847208

My DS cats try to pull the old rub my belly one on me everytime I stop by. No thank you, would like to keep all ten digits intact.
View attachment 847209
Speaking of cat lovers…Yoo-hoo mac!

Good luck to her. Kroger stores left our area decades ago, when we visit Myrtle beach I go out of my area to shop at that one. Piggly wiggly there is awful, another we don’t have along with Publix, which I won’t shop either. Know Pubix has it fans, we tried and tossed the “famous” cold cut sandwiches. Aside from humidity issue/lack of decent bread in the south, must be regional thing:scratchin set to preferences?

View attachment 847215

I’ve never seen a piece of jewelry go on so fast lol

Thanks guys, yes, he’s again very lucky with timing.

That sounds amazing!

Just say sNOw

Doesn’t get any better than that! Congrats to all

I found the aging AI thing distracting. Pretty sure I fell asleep on it twice too. Still , had to finish off the anthology

More proof God has a great sense of humor

My “ex” family had hay days with that one sort of thing. Majority of them found it uproariously funny ? and would take great fun in teasing that particular branch of the family. Tried to explain those curly red heads that pop up unexpectedly in all families are generally due to both parents carrying a recessive gene. You can’t fix stupid.

lol.....nice memes!! They did have a couple of good ones on the news channels, one i must admit I did think.....whoa....no way, then I was like...doh!!!!

I hope that is the last of those movies, they did say it was the end of them, hope so, leave well alone with these things. I`ve seen worse was my response when asked what I thought of it.

Yes, god does have a sense of humour for sure!!! I also have two or three very slim friends who can eat their body weight in snacks but don`t gain an ounce!!

I do like a couple of things from Publix, I don`t think I`ve ever tried their bread though, we do like Walmart though for many things, much nicer than Target which I never quite understood.

Glad you had a good day yesterday and sure your GD will love that necklace!

So true, you can`t fix stupid and a few other traits too!!!

Well, rain wasn`t as bad as the day went on, shame as it`s a Bank Holiday where a lot of folks are off work for the long weekend, shame really for the touristy places but this afternoon was much nicer.

Tom was volunteering today as they were short staffed, he is always happy to help out on top of what he does throughout the week, keeps him out of mischief!! So, I did a little baking while I finished the TR....finally!!

Ribs have been simmering all day, will bring them out and cover them in sauce then into the oven to roast off, they look as though they will just slip off the bone! Nice and spicy sauce too with some home cooked chips, coleslaw and salad. Jamaican ginger cake to go with a pot of tea after dinner too.

Most folks back to work tomorrow, I know Kyle is, I think next month they have more Bank Holidays than any other month which is nice. Not working weekends is certainly advantageous when Bank Holidays come up, Monday to Friday, 9-5 suits him.

Off to put the kettle on for my husband coming back in, and the sun is shining albeit a little cold so it`s nice sitting by the windows with the sun streaming in.

Hope you guys are all well.
Missed you. Had the DW catch a cold which degenerated into sinus and lung infections. Apparently there is something going around that lasts for weeks. Non covid or RSV.
She's better but still hacking.
Going this weekend for a reality break and burn up Mardi-gras lanyard money.

Pix of brown butter blondies w brown butter caramel and Biscoff bits.

Attachments

• 20240330_153001.jpg
    20240330_153001.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240330_133440.jpg
    20240330_133440.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 4
Good afternoon.
I don’t know what I have gotten myself into. I am trying to work on billing for this other therapist and I didn’t realize how bad it would be. She last submitted claims back in September of last year, but never followed up on them. I found out today that they had been denied because of some missing information. She hasn’t send any claims since then. She seems to think the insurance company will pay her for claims from 2022 that weren’t even submitted until 2023. On top of that, I can’t get the computer to connect to the printer so I can print the claim forms.
Have I mentioned that I need a vacation?

Congratulations to your daughter getting a job, she must be so happy!
Thank you. I think she will be happy to have money again. The little bit that she earned at the bookstore last year is almost gone.

Predicting snow this Thursday.
Oh wow. I think we are supposed to get lots of rain this week.

We got a wonderful surprise: Our little great grandson was wearing a shirt that said, "Big Brother)!!!!! So, we are getting another great grandchild this November:):):) It was a special surprise!
Awww…….congratulations!

Thank you. Kroger is one of our main stores here. We also have Food Lion and Walmart Neighborhood Market.
You must have gotten a subpar (no pun intended) Publix. Usually their subs are awesome.

Had the DW catch a cold which degenerated into sinus and lung infections. Apparently there is something going around that lasts for weeks. Non covid or RSV.
She's better but still hacking.
Hope she is completely over it soon.

Almost time for dinner. Tonight is breakfast. I made a hash brown casserole.

Well, rain wasn`t as bad as the day went on, shame as it`s a Bank Holiday where a lot of folks are off work for the long weekend, shame really for the touristy places but this afternoon was much nicer.
Does seem as more than a few have the day off. I had to stop by the bank to confirm their current policies for wire transfers. Glad I did, they changed things up since the last time I needed to use one. Surprisingly, seems as tho cashier’s & certified checks may become things of the past. Told most local banks don’t want to cut them as too many issues with fraud/modifying them. Ugh
much nicer than Target which I never quite understood.
We don’t have the huge grocery story sort of Targets here. Nor do ours sell any wine. When we cruise visit the one near the outlets to grab two bottles of one of the few wines we do enjoy, haven’t seen it sold anywhere else in that area. I always do a double take when seeing wine sold in Walmarts there too.
Had the DW catch a cold which degenerated into sinus and lung infections. Apparently there is something going around that lasts for weeks. Non covid or RSV.
Hope she’s feeling better now. Might’ve been RSV, familydr told me there are well over 3,000 variants. Basic testing just covers a few of them.
You must have gotten a subpar (no pun intended) Publix. Usually their subs are awesome.
Hahahaha good one. We are spoiled with excellent deli meats/cheeses and buns here, along with a plethora of hoagie/pizza shops with prices better than what I’ve seen at Publix.

Their cake icing is a bit too sweet for me, same as most places here. However, they do offer some really nicely Disney themed cakes, just as nice as in the parks IMO.
I made a hash brown casserole
Rarely attempt, just don’t like how mine generally comes out. Have tried the Cracker Barrel one multiple times and it always seems to have a layer of grease on it. I’ve tried multiple different cheese, grate it myself to get away from the coating/melting factor etc. still, no dice.

Pizza night here.

And DH already asleep in bed.

All packed up for that pre dawn commute.

Rain seemed to end, I guess until tomorrow. Umbrella in car, ready if I hope not to use it.

Junkie, hope for DW feels better soon. Get well mummy dust send down south to her.

Charade, ugh to medical billings. And congratulations to B on new job.

Rarely attempt, just don’t like how mine generally comes out. Have tried the Cracker Barrel one multiple times and it always seems to have a layer of grease on it. I’ve tried multiple different cheese, grate it myself to get away from the coating/melting factor etc. still, no dice.
I use a recipe I found on the back of a package of Kroger brand cheese. I follow the recipe almost exactly except I don’t use the bagged cheese and I add diced ham to the casserole.

IMG_0310.jpeg

Thunder storms have started here. The cat is in hiding.

Good afternoon.
I don’t know what I have gotten myself into. I am trying to work on billing for this other therapist and I didn’t realize how bad it would be. She last submitted claims back in September of last year, but never followed up on them. I found out today that they had been denied because of some missing information. She hasn’t send any claims since then. She seems to think the insurance company will pay her for claims from 2022 that weren’t even submitted until 2023. On top of that, I can’t get the computer to connect to the printer so I can print the claim forms.
Have I mentioned that I need a vacation?

Thank you. I think she will be happy to have money again. The little bit that she earned at the bookstore last year is almost gone.

Oh wow. I think we are supposed to get lots of rain this week.

Awww…….congratulations!

Thank you. Kroger is one of our main stores here. We also have Food Lion and Walmart Neighborhood Market.

Hope she is completely over it soon.

Almost time for dinner. Tonight is breakfast. I made a hash brown casserole.

Printers have a mind of their own, ours is like a moody teenager, works when it wants and constantly grumbles! Good luck!

I hope your daughter enjoys the new job, she must be so looking forward to having a job again. Such a shame the other one didn`t work out as she sounds so keen on getting into a certain area after graduating.

Kids just want to get their career started once they graduate with every being in their body, I remember it well, but you did mention she may go back to further studies, is that still an option for her? I wish her well whichever directions she takes.

Not long till your vacation Charade.

Does seem as more than a few have the day off. I had to stop by the bank to confirm their current policies for wire transfers. Glad I did, they changed things up since the last time I needed to use one. Surprisingly, seems as tho cashier’s & certified checks may become things of the past. Told most local banks don’t want to cut them as too many issues with fraud/modifying them. Ugh

We don’t have the huge grocery story sort of Targets here. Nor do ours sell any wine. When we cruise visit the one near the outlets to grab two bottles of one of the few wines we do enjoy, haven’t seen it sold anywhere else in that area. I always do a double take when seeing wine sold in Walmarts there too.

Hope she’s feeling better now. Might’ve been RSV, familydr told me there are well over 3,000 variants. Basic testing just covers a few of them.

Hahahaha good one. We are spoiled with excellent deli meats/cheeses and buns here, along with a plethora of hoagie/pizza shops with prices better than what I’ve seen at Publix.

Their cake icing is a bit too sweet for me, same as most places here. However, they do offer some really nicely Disney themed cakes, just as nice as in the parks IMO.

We have so many banks closing here, they want everyone online which is ok for us, but there is a whole generation like my mum who has never used a computer in her life and doesn`t plan to. She has family who would help, but that whole generation will struggle if more close. And limited hours too, all banks used to open from 9-5.30/6pm, now some are 10-3pm and no Saturday morning hours, shocking. Everything is being diminished service wise.

Everywhere serves alcohol here, the booze rows in grocery stores are among our favourites lol.....but we get much better products online/America/specialist stores but yes, you can get alcohol everywhere. Sunday laws in England mean you can only buy it from 10-4pm, very draconian and in Scotland it`s from midday. But, it`s sold in fuel stations, larger post offices that are combined with mini marts too.

The post office we use is like an Aladdins Cave for wonderful sprits (hard liquor) that are quite different, but boy do they charge for them.

So, it is odd for us not to see alcohol in every store in America. I rarely buy wine in grocery stores as it tends to give me a headache, but there are a couple of types I will pick up if I`m in stores that are ok-ish, generally we order from wine merchants online and we never get headaches from that.

Am I a wine snob? Probably. But, I`ll wear that crown with pride 👑

Charade thanks for taking the time to share that. Interesting no cream of whatever soup. Think I may half it and try as a side

I do love April 1st

View attachment 847393

View attachment 847394

View attachment 847395

lol....ironic thing is the McFry is believable as a new addition to a fast food place!!

Gorgeous morning here, little chilly but we will get out a walk this morning and take advantage of such a lovely morning. Certainly a little darker in the mornings but longer evenings are a bonus, won`t be long till we barely have complete darkness at all during the night.

11 weeks till the longest day :duck:

We need to be back for mid morning as the arborists are coming to lop a fair bit off some of those Leylandii trees that are just too big, they`ll be here a few hours, so I`ll be on tea/coffee making till they`re gone, Tom will take it down to them.

I`ll pop out shopping and get a few bits while they`re here, just some fresh items and I want to pop in to a salon I buy some of their products from, heat protecting spray and so on, so won`t take long.

Simple toast for breakfast this morning, roast beef open sandwiches with tomato for lunch and roasted cod loin for dinner, food sorted for the day.

Just finished my little 2 cup pot of tea, will make a bigger one when we have breakfast soon.

cv4-S.jpg

cv2-S.jpg

Have a lovely Tuesday!!​

Ugh, stepped out the door, and had to open that umbrella. Rainy since the overnight, large puddles are on the road, and oh so dark and wet out commute. 49 the high, so that cold feeling rain. And to fall all day and throughout the night. Sigh. April showers. Yeah like, lots of rainy days this first week of April. Glad the week ends with dry days.

And so, that noisy sounding for a minute water bottle, tea hot and just right. Noisy outside as decorative overhang above my window is made of steal. Rain falling it makes a tinkling sound. Probably going to hear it most of the day. Better than the birds, though they are not nearly as noisy as they land. Hope the rain washes away the bird poop on the window and windowsill.

Ah, and the day the menu may include a taco. That right. Taco Bell says today is a good day to stop in, and enjoy a taco and other. Maybe on Friday, for me, as I think both older one and I have off. Hence we both like Taco Bell enough, and not when I am with my usual, out with little one.

And good thing too, he is off on Friday, as had made car appointment that day, to drop off car for inspection, in the early morning. He or little one can follow me, so I don’t have to wait. Use to do it on the weekends, but since that virus time, no more open on weekends. I like the place, so I make the week day appointments times work.

And so, a very terrific Taco Tuesday today.

Quick hello before heading out to work.

Charade thanks for taking the time to share that. Interesting no cream of whatever soup. Think I may half it and try as a side
I had a recipe some years ago that had soup, sour cream, and something else. It was good, but so rich you couldn’t eat much of it. I like the simplicity of the Kroger recipe.

but you did mention she may go back to further studies, is that still an option for her?
She’s not interested right now, but her dad and I are still trying to convince her to get a master’s degree. If she does it before she is 26 the tuition will be free.

And good thing too, he is off on Friday, as had made car appointment that day, to drop off car for inspection
We just did that for B’s car last week. Mine is due in December. I hope I don’t forget.

Caspian is at the back door going nuts. I’m guessing there are birds in the yard.

Countdown time!
IMG_0352.gif

Quick hello before heading out to work.

I had a recipe some years ago that had soup, sour cream, and something else. It was good, but so rich you couldn’t eat much of it. I like the simplicity of the Kroger recipe.

She’s not interested right now, but her dad and I are still trying to convince her to get a master’s degree. If she does it before she is 26 the tuition will be free.

We just did that for B’s car last week. Mine is due in December. I hope I don’t forget.

Caspian is at the back door going nuts. I’m guessing there are birds in the yard.

Countdown time!
View attachment 847470

It`s a shame she doesn`t see the benefits of a Masters Degree. It would make her so much more appealing to employers, but if she doesn`t want to, it`s a difficult one.

Hope you have a good day at work.

Got a lot done today, a nice walk, albeit a shorter one due to being a little chillier than we thought, got some grocery shopping done and made the tree guys copious cups of tea and coffee. They just left, will wander down to see what they`ve done later.

Going to pop another cup on just for me.

Hard to take a pass on free. I’m sure she will make the right decision for her

Like that countdown kitty! We are 14 days out from the race trip. Five from the eclipse trip. Holding my breath on the weather for that one.

I finished all the tax returns on my desk this afternoon after a scary drive to bank with road partially washed out from the storms. Odd to see gravel almost 6 inches thick over the road full of serpentine twists. Naturally, more than a few idjits making as tho off roading thru it all, kicking up said gravel. Thot for sure my care would be pitted, luckily not
To quote Mr Rogers, it’s a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
I had been blocked out on the boards but now I am clear and back in service.
Oy, not again. You gotta be sick of that by now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter