Something about Nothing, come join in........ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a fantastic time and come home knocked up.it will be like we all were there for the event.
just think of the baby shower i could give you.....oh i do love parties that follow the white hat and gloves manner book.

Then she'd have a "bean in the oven" :lmao:

i love looking at normal looking young people.

uhhhh...... :confused3

i'm sure there are many times that the homies get tired of reading my crap. some that know me well usually skip over my crap to get to the good stuff. if you stay away, just think of the disservice you will be doing to the homies.
they need to read your crap too.......:rolleyes1

nope....i read everyone's crap....ESPECIALLY macravens :rolleyes1

thread hog??

hey that is my and bubba's moms game. puleezzzeee.....barb and i are neck to neck, don't you try to steal that title.
in fact, barb is such a sweet homie, i will let her win this week on post count. :rolleyes1 it's that and i work all this week and can't get on line during work hours now.

Who you callin' "thread hog"??? :snooty:

:rotfl2:

There is nothing to 'let me win'....i just find it easier to reply to posts individually rather than multi....(sometimes I do multi cuz it IS easier....but, not when i have 4 pages to read :headache: )

be very glad i still don't know how to post pictures on this site yet.
uh, i'm not glad...wish you'd figure it out...YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE A MAC INSTEAD OF A REGULAR PC LIKE THE REST OF US THAT CAN HELP YOU...DON'T YOU??? :headache:

Barb - we had a loverly vacation a few years back at Hershey Park, in your state. And this was our big vacation for the year!

-Jennifer -

:scared1: :eek: :scared1: I'm sorry Hershey Park was your 'big' vacation for the year :hug: That's a daytrip for us..... It's okay and all...but you know how you live near "tourist" places and rarely go to them?? Yep...that's us! I wouldn't want my big trip to be there...but, that's me....but if you have fun, THAT is what counts!! :thumbsup2

redheads are cute.....

....but blondes have WAY MORE fun!!! ;) :thumbsup2

Oh yeah, this was lots of fun!
snow2.jpg

DD was supposed to be helping me, not taking pictures of me doing all the work!

Good evening everyone....

The time is now 7:14pm and I will now begin my ketchup of the day....all 4+ pages :headache: of it......

Be around.... :rolleyes:

and now 1.5 hours later....I'm back to where I started.... :guilty: That was a lot of ketchup :crazy2: ..... now on to see what all you were yakin' about while i was ketchuping :rolleyes:

soooooooooooooo

where we gonna meet? what part of PA??????

I will be wearing blue and green crocs.
maybe even some clothes so the fat lady hear dont scare too many bodies...........

We're waiting on a firmer date from mac ;)

Oh, that does NOT look like fun. Even when we get snow here, we don't get that much. Wow.

and now 1.5 hours later....I'm back to where I started.... :guilty: That was a lot of ketchup :crazy2: ..... now on to see what all you were yakin' about while i was ketchuping :rolleyes:

Barb? Is that you? You're blue. Are you feeling blue? I'm not used to seeing you in blue. :scared:

and you were the one that mentioned hallmark stores didn't have anything under a fin.
:laughing:

yeah...cuz i thought there was a limit.... but, i think i can keep mine under $2 actually :rolleyes1

i like your new rule!
do i have a second for it to pass?

madam chairman, i think i see rose in the 3rd row with her hand up.
and if you can't see her, look to her side and there is tricia jumping up and down with naked boys to get her second in for the amendment passage.

yea, i thought of the person also when i went shopping for it.

now i have to find where i hid it.

SECOND!!!! :yay:

I have my EXACT person in mind :woohoo: She is gonna LOVE it!!!!

and mac...why are you 'hiding' homie presents? :confused3 not like she's gonna come over and search your house??? :idea:

I'm so glad I can offer you such comfort. :p

Ain't that what friends are for? :confused3 :hug:

So, I went from being the Poop Lady to the Jumping Naked Boys Lady? I don't think that was much of a promotion. :laughing:

i do!!! at least "jumping naked boys lady" isn't, uh, um....messy..... :rolleyes1

Barb? Is that you? You're blue. Are you feeling blue? I'm not used to seeing you in blue. :scared:

Yep...I'm blue....the circulation in butt is cut off from sitting here for almost 2 hours ketchuping :rolleyes:

(actually....I was quoting myself, so thought I should make it stand out ;) ...sorry for the confusion... :rolleyes1 )

snow2.jpg

oh snap.
i'm going back on the diet before i meet all of you homies.

sharon looks thin even with a coat on.

maybe i worded that post wrong.
what i meant was the tag itself was her statement on eating ice cream for breakfast.

I know...but i asked to see more pix of Xmas at WDW...then we were talking about the calories in the sculpture and one thing led to another..... so, I was 'in' on that conversation :rolleyes:

i went back and took another look at skinny sharon.

i do believe she is giving mr sharonG the evil eye.

i could cry when i see pictures of snow.

I know...but i asked to see more pix of Xmas at WDW...then we were talking about the calories in the sculpture and one thing led to another..... so, I was 'in' on that conversation :rolleyes:

here's to barb, what a homie. yes, you were there and helped lori earn her wings

and

she wears her halo quite well.....
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter