Son joining us for 2 days

anggikay

Mouseketeer
We have a package at ASMU family suites for 9 days. My son just told us he would join us for 2 days over our vacation. I am so excited that he will be able to join us, but I am not sure how to add him. I know I can add him to our room when we arrive. Should I order two days of tickets from the Disney site? If I do that, will I be able to schedule his fp+ now within our 60 day window, or will I have to wait until it is 30 days out?

Until he has a ticket linked, you won't be able to make any fastpasses for him.

Are you on a room/tickets package at a Disney resort? Or just a room only? If it's a package, you won't be able to add him without purchasing the same tickets the rest of you have.

If it's a room only, you can add him to the resort, buy tickets for him and link them, and be ready at 60 days.

If you don't add him to your room until you arrive, but you buy him a ticket, he'd be 30 days, not 60. Not sure if you can book for him at 60 also if he's not on the room reservation.

Buy his ticket and after you link it, go to each of your booked FPs and "Change Party" to add him into your booked FPs. If there is availability, the system will add him.

Add him to your resort room when he arrives at your hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter