• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

son scared of fantasmic

kelljacques@aol.com

<font color=red><b>I DON'T THINK SO SCOOTER!</b><b
HI everyone,

My 6 year old son does not want to see the show!! I have missed it the last 3 or 4 times we went to disney. I read something before about places your child could stay at while the adults go out for the night! Could someone please point me int he right direction!!

Any opinions on the services would be great

There are several wonderful "kid's clubs" at different Disney deluxe resorts. They are definitely a great alternative for kids and a nice break for parents. They offer group babysitting for kids 4-12 and have many fun activites, games, video games, toys, movies, etc., plus they serve them dinner. Our personal favorite is the Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club, and you could take a boat from the BC to MGM and back so that would be a convenient choice.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter