Songs that stick in your head

Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, A Pirate's Life for Me, Zippity Doo Dah, and I know it's not a song, but after I ride TTA, I go around saying "Now approaching Mickey's Star Trader's All Day."

Is it just me, or does MK have the catchiest music?
it DOES! I also love the music playing on Main Street! Alot fo nice arrangments from Broadway songs and such :thumbsup2

It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day....

It's A Small World (of course...that was their plan all along :) ) and "America spread your Golden Dreams, sail on freedom's wing..." yep, there it goes again. From American Adventure. Anytime something patriotic is going on, it pops into my head. I don't know if those are the right words, but that's what I hear.
Darby01- One of the after Illumination's songs is "We Go On" I love that song!

I love this song! It's so cheesy and awesome. My group had so much fun with this song on our trip last December we wrote three additional verses and made hand motions for the whole thing. We were feeling a little crazy. I guess that's what happens when you do 10 days commando style with very little sleep.

:lmao: Now you've got me singing that lol!

Veggie fruit fruit veggie veggie fruit fruit :banana:

Golden dreams "America spread your golden wings, sail on freedoms winds ..."

It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow.

The Old Imagination song.

It's a Small World.

Aren't they all completely addictive?

My top addictive ones are:

Magic Kingdom Songs
1)Boo to You!

2)Tiki room

3) Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Epcot Songs
1) One Little Spark (Original)

2) Listen to the Land

3) Universe of Energy

Any one of them is bound to be stuck in my head at any given time..

I don't have one from the parks but "Follow the leader" from Peter Pan Or Why is the Redman Red?" My daughter keeps watching Peter Pan or as she keeps calling it Tinkerbell Movie. She loves Mickey and Tinkerbell.

just returned to work today from a 12 day trek (3nt Wonder/8 day hopper). I can't stop with the 'Yo Ho Yo Ho' song!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is starting to drive me insane. But then I get to the end and see Johnny Depp and it's not as bad as the last time small world got stuck there:goodvibes

The old song to the Mexican ride....I still drive DH nuts with that one

My DH and I had the plucky banjo music from the POR buses memorized by the end of our recent trip. Probably because it was the first music we heard in the morning and last at night.

The Main Street Electrical Parade music always gives me goosebumps and as a kid and I'd sing it for weeks.

My boyfriend and I both love Splash Mountain and get the soundtrack from that ride stuck in our head, especially "How Do You Do?" !

My boyfriend and I both love Splash Mountain and get the soundtrack from that ride stuck in our head, especially "How Do You Do?" !

It's the same for my DF and I! We were singing "How Do You Do?" for ages after our vacation :laughing: We also can't get the song from Carousel of Progress out of our head.

Theres so many, i can go about for days singing "How do you do?" then suddenly change to "Its a great big beautiful tomorrow" to "In the Big Blue World". It doesnt bother me or my family but i think my friends get slightly irritated :rolleyes1. Currently stuck on "How does she know?" from Enchanted :love:

I've had the following stuck in my head at various times in the last couple weeks:

the "Good Morning" one from the Magic Kingdom park opening (don't know the name of it)

Wishes - especially the part from the song "Go the Distance" from Hercules

Innoventions loop in Epcot

The old finale from Spaceship Earth

Fantasmic

The song in the Norway movie

I guess I need to hear the music from MNSSHP b/c that Boo to You song sounds really addicting!

I don't know about just pop into my head, But I work for a airline and yesterday my best friend started humming the music it Splash Mountain over the phone and if I had my way I would be in Florida tomorrow lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter