Sonny Eclipse Gone?!?

irishbosoxfan

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br><font color=te
TAKEN 9/6/12

2012-09-0605-27-00_0037boo.jpg

TAKEN 9/9/12

2012-09-0902-51-31_0472boo.jpg

They take him down for some parties if it is going to be rainy. They move the dance parties into there.

That space can also be used as a regular stage.

It looks they sent Sonny on a long break and have set something else up there.

Was anything special happen then where they need a stage?

ETA: The pic was taken the day after Night of Joy so I'm assuming they had an act there and haven't cleaned it up yet.

Sonny can be raised and lowered into the floor and they use that area for other purposes at times. Sonny will rise again, literally.

A few years ago I saw a band where Sonny Eclipse usually has his gigs. It was at Night of Joy...they came out of the ceiling, or was it the floor. I can't remember except it was pretty cool!

A few years ago I saw a band where Sonny Eclipse usually has his gigs. It was at Night of Joy...they came out of the ceiling, or was it the floor. I can't remember except it was pretty cool!
They came out of the floor(The Utilidors).:)

Sonny goes up into the ceiling-I always try to be there right at 7:00 during MVMCP to watch Sonny "disappear".:)

For a guy Like Sonny who works 24-7 -practically 365 I'd say he deserves a vacation. Hopefully it will be some place outta this world. Rumor has it he likes to visit Pluto.

I've never seen his band but I've heard they are very uplifting. Is MMVCP the only time they make an appearance?

~NM

Do you think he could be gone due to MNSSHP? We went to a dance party in Cosmic Ray's a couple of times during the halloween parties in years past. I don't think he was on stage during those times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter