Soooo......my Mom is dying.

I am so sorry. It sounds like you lived close to her probably for a long time. It is never easy but those years together no doubt blessed you both. Praying for you to have strength. When my mom died last November, her doctor (also my doctor) was a great support, as were my family and friends, particularly my husband and my siblings. My sister and I were with her throughout her last day, so we felt very connected to her in that moment. My sister who is in a seminary program to become an Episcopalian priest told me we would never be closer to God than at that moment. I still feel her presence every day.

I know that your Mother will be surrounded by love. I hope it is an easy passing. Sending warm hugs for this most difficult time. :hug:

Caring :hug:and 🙏Kitty. I'm also so sorry. Prayers you do enjoy this Mother's Day. Thanks for letting us offer you some added cheer and support.

I am so sorry Kitty. :hug:

Prayers for you and your family. I wish you all peace and comfort knowing your mom is no longer suffering.

So sorry to hear this. You are really never ready. I lost my Mom 12 years ago and miss her every day.
Take care of yourself.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. Even knowing that it will be an end to suffering doesn't make it much easier. I lost both of my parents in my teens, one suddenly and one with a long drawn out illness. Neither is easy. And the guilt of feeling relieved it is over is hard as well. My dad had several surgeries over 7-8 years, so he was ready for it to be over and so were we for his sake. But he wouldn't have wanted us to feel bad about it.
I don't ever have the right words for people in this situation. So I'll say I know right now it's so hard and it feels like it will never get better. But it will. You never stop missing them, but it will get better.

I'm so sorry for you. And to have to endure Mother's Day weekend makes it worse, My mother passed away about 6 months ago, and seeing Mother's Day cards has been the worst of anything since her death-it's like the realization that I no longer have a mother to celebrate Mother's Day with.

I am so sorry to hear this and send good thoughts and prayers. I lost my mom 9 years ago and she had been very sick from age 69 and suffered for nearly 9 years, it was very difficult. You expect it, know it’s coming and still shocking. We thought we had more time, never enough time. I lost my dad at age 87 this past January and having a hard time. Sending so many {{{HUGS}}} your way.

Sorry to hear you are going through this. 3 years ago I lost my FIL and my dad within 48 hours of each other (can't believe August will be 3 years). One was expected due to a long cancer battle and one was totally out of the blue. It still hurts but at least we have all our memories.

Luckily, my mom just celebrated her 90th birthday and is doing great. Hope to have a few more years with her.

Thinking of you during this tough time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter