soooo sick and tired of disneyland!!! :p lol

goodshepherd

Mouseketeer
man we are so sick and tired of disneyland!!!

weve been there 500 million times and know everyt little square inch of that place.

the last time we went we got bored and hohum.

sooo we decided to go to disneyworld instead woohooo

new rides we never been on and bigger places and more parks :-)

well weve been to disneyworld too tons of times but not in a long time like 8 years.

its worth it just to get the dwarfs mine train ride :-)

really looking forward to it :-)

anyone else sick of disneyland???

we were also thinking to go to disneyland paris if we hit france this year but well c....

man we are so sick and tired of disneyland!!!

weve been there 500 million times and know everyt little square inch of that place.

the last time we went we got bored and hohum.

sooo we decided to go to disneyworld instead woohooo

new rides we never been on and bigger places and more parks :-)

well weve been to disneyworld too tons of times but not in a long time like 8 years.

its worth it just to get the dwarfs mine train ride :-)

really looking forward to it :-)

anyone else sick of disneyland???

we were also thinking to go to disneyland paris if we hit france this year but well c....

I don't go enough to get "sick of it" but I can understnad wanting to check out a different take. It's fun to compare and contrast the various parks and rides - even the "same" rides cna be different. I recommend checking out the International parks too if you can. They offeer a very different experience, and yet also familiar and comfroting. Enjoy exploring the different parks!

I don't go enough to get "sick of it" but I can understnad wanting to check out a different take. It's fun to compare and contrast the various parks and rides - even the "same" rides cna be different. I recommend checking out the International parks too if you can. They offeer a very different experience, and yet also familiar and comfroting. Enjoy exploring the different parks!
I don't have much interest in going to Disneyland outside the US. If it happens, it happens - but I'd rather go to Egypt or Petra or Santorini.

We're not at "sick of it" currently with DL, but we'd gotten there in 2015 before some of the crowd control changes were made. We now don't go in October, which helps a lot.

In general DL interest for me comes and goes, and some years we go more often, and some years we don't go at all.

We're currently at "over it" with WDW. We love AK but the food = frowny face, and HS and MK aren't our thing. We'll likely do an Epcot food festival day trip at some point in the future, but we're not going back this winter. All in all, we're more likely to attend the food festival at DCA now that I know they have one.

No.. Lol don't think that will ever happen and I go about 3-4 times a month. I'm also not there all day either. Went to WDW and it just made me miss Disneyland even more.

Ok? I don't think you'll hurt Disneyland's feelings, there are plenty of others that will gladly take your spot lol

... but I'd rather go to Egypt or Petra or Santorini.
:thumbsup2

While I'd love to go back and spend more time ... all three can be hit in one trip via cruise ship. I was quite pleasantly surprised by Santorini and enjoyed it far more than I had expected. Cairo, Giza, the Suez Canal, the Red Sea and Petra were each "pinch-me-I'm-really-here??" places and each are spectacular. Fantastic memories! Hope to go again ... but not likely in my natural life.

If Egypt and Jordan are on your list ... you might consider Oman as well. Oman blew my mind and stole my heart. I had zero expectation going in ... and quickly fell in love. (It immediately felt like home to me. So much so that I asked God to consider placing me there through the Millennium.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter