Soooo....who will be in the World this Sept?

BWV September 24th through October 1st. Two standard view studios and a one bedroom. Couldn't get a two bedroom.

We're staying at BWV for the first time from Sept 10th to 21st. DH, myself, DM, DS9, and DS4.

SW fares tipped the scale - last minute decison to use some of our points instead of renting all of them- will be there at SSR 9/22-9/27 - celebrating 20th anniversary a week late but as they say better late than never.

DW and I will be at SSR for 9/3, on our way to the DVC members cruise, then back to OWK 9/8 till 9/12 for a little R&R and maybe a bit of "Soaring" :)

DId I already post this? Can't remember! Too excited--we are leaving in 3 days for DD 1st trip to Disney, my 30th b-day celebration, AND 1st trip as DVCers. Hip Hip Hooray! We are staying at VWL from 8/30-9/5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter