Sorcerer pass wirh no blue card?

There's a person on several Facebook pages who's constantly telling resale buyers they can easily purchase the Sorcerer pass with no problems.
I'll probably get slack for this but I'll say it... I am 100% okay if Disney gave "white card" members pixie dust to buy the Sorcerers Pass - there's plenty of pixie dust to go around. Meaning, if you go to your Disney MagicMobile Pass and pull up "DVC ND" but the CM decided to give you the Sorcerers Pass anyway, it's fine with me. I can't remember if its from the same person or not, but I saw a post on FB advising people to go into their MDE App to pull up "Disney Vacation Club Member" (from My Profile > Membership & Passes) and getting their Sorcerers Pass that way. To me, that's disingenuous.

I'm sorry I must have missed something. What was forced on Blue Card members?

The Sorcerer's pass as opposed to the Incredi pass. I described it somewhere way back in this thread. Basically the system was being redone(the move to all digital) and there was about a year or slightly more were there was no delineation between blue and white cards. I stood at the Epcot International Gateway GS window telling them I was 100% a resale owner and they insisted I qualified for the Soccer's pass(when I was renewing what was then the out of state platinum). A year after that when I went to renew I had to pay to move to Incredi as the system was properly updated. At the same time I finally got the ND on my digital card.

Last edited:
The Sorcerer's pass as opposed to the Pixie Dust pass. I described it somewhere way back in this thread. Basically the system was being redone(the move to all digital) and there was about a year or slightly more were there was no delineation between blue and white cards. I stood at the Epcot International Gateway GS window telling them I was 100% a resale owner and they insisted I qualified for the Soccer's pass(when I was renewing what was then the out of state platinum). A year after that when I went to renew I had to pay to move to Pixie as the system was properly updated. At the same time I finally got the ND on my digital card.
Isn't the Pixie Dust pass available only to Florida residents? If you could buy the Pixie Dust pass, then you should have been able to buy the sorcerers pass as a Florida Resident, with or without DVC.

Isn't the Pixie Dust pass available only to Florida residents? If you could buy the Pixie Dust pass, then you should have been able to buy the sorcerers pass as a Florida Resident, with or without DVC.

Definitely I said that the wrong way. I meant Incredi Pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter