Sorcery in the Sky back!...

DisneyFanGuy

Disney Nut
According to the latest update at Disney.com, they are running a 9:00 pm Sorcery in the Sky fireworks show instead of the usual 9:00 pm Fantasmic. Fantasmic is scheduled to run at 10:30 pm now, which is odd because the park closes at 10:00.

Assuming that Disney isn't out there on this one, I am happy because I have never seen Sorcery in the Sky. We are assuming that most of the mob will be at the MK, based upon PS bookings. Maybe this will change now, but we are sticking to our plans and are pretty excited about the show.

We are at the MK on the 3rd, and MGM on the 4th. Who here on the boards has seem this show? Is it good?

Thanks!

It is also on the CM portal...so it is official

Saw SITS fireworks at MGM many years back. I thought they were spectacular. My kids who were then about 5 & 7 yrs. still remember and talk about them as "the best they have ever seen", with the giant Mickey with fireworks shooting from him. We have been to WDW many times since and have yet to see any fireworks that equal that show.

SITS back in 1992 and it was FANTASTIC!!! Has it already started up again or when is it scheduled to come back to MGM?? (we will be visiting the end of July/beginning of Aug and I don't want to miss it...!!)

SitS is only presented for private events, on July 4, and New Year's Eve, not on a daily basis. Your chances of seeing this show during your visit are unfrtunately very close to zero, kimmar.

Sorcery is indeed (according to park hours on the Disney website) only scheduled for July 4th. I had my hopes up for a minute, though...

Oddly, there is NO Fantasmic scheduled whatsoever after July 15th. I'm guessing this is just another mistake on the website, and there will be a Fantasmic at least some of those nights (surely!). Still, as of now, none are listed.

Cool, I think I know where we'll be the evening of the 4th!

We did see fireworks from MGM while staying at the BWV in January...they were very good. Perhaps this was a showing of Sorcery in the Sky for a private event....we asked around the next day and no one really seemed to know anything about it. MGM cm's were saying, "really?" "you saw fireworks over here?" LOL.

I don't think that anyone who EVER experienced Sorcery in the Sky would forget it--I consider it the best fireworks show I've seen anywhere. The music was fantastic, and the fireworks were timed perfectly with the music.

I really enjoy the Fantasmic show, but I'd sure like a chance to see Sorcery again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter