Sorry I have been gone

Belle0101 and Karen- You've been tagged! Congratulations!

See how bad Mal is- she steals bandwidth! :eek:

angel-smiley-002.gif

Originally posted by mazzarafe
As DH's friend says as he grabs a drink before 12:00 noon, "it's 5:00pm somewhere in the world."

I love that song by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet, "It's 5o'clock somewhere" They wouldn't happen to be your friends would they???? Girl, if they are you have got to introduce us!!!!
music-smiley-011.gif

See how bad Mal is- she steals bandwidth!

That guy needs to go back to kindergarten and learn how to share! :mad:

LOL Denise, I agree!

Mal, what in the world were you trying to post with that huge clipart??

Not to answer for Mal, but, that guy has a smilie website and if you try to link to his page, that is the message you get. :p

You know, I was trying to figure out what the heck Mal had posted on there and thought it was just all the drinking I had been doing that I couldn't figure it out.

And sorry but I'm not friends with anyone famous. DH's friend is his hunting buddy. We've gone camping in the fall with them in the past when it's nice and cold and we went thru a few bottles of stuff in our coffee and me and his wife polished off quite of few vanilla vodka's with cream soda until the wee morning hours playing cards. But every time they got back from hunting late morning Bobby would say "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" when he grabbed a drink.

Beanie, watch out that drink is addictive. I do have to fight with DH to share the vodka, he just drinks it by itself way too quickly. When he brings a bottle hom I need to be prepared with my cream soda so I can get a few drinks in before the bottle is gone.:rolleyes:

What??? No sharing of smilies??? What is this world coming too??:eek: :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter