Sorry I have been gone

Hee hee hee...snagged another one to <b>our</b> side!!
evilgrin.gif
devil_2.gif

Tag Fairies- I think Karen needs a "dark side" tag!

Beanie,
I wondered where you had been. I'm hoping that your mother has a quick recovery and gets to feeling better soon. Have a safe trip and don't forget to take care of yourself too.

And...it has never been said of me that I partied! I don't know what got into me. I think it was Mal and Denise tempting me with all their shameful talk of adult beverages. They lured the previously angelic me into their circle. I feel just awful and now have to go polish and straighten my tarnished and crooked halo ... NOT! :teeth:

Now where did I set my glass down?

The tag fairies have been on a roll tagging RPers today.

Tag fairies- I think Belle0101 needs to be tagged next.

Here are some ideas:
"Now where did I set my glass down?"
needs to polish and straighten her tarnished and crooked halo
"It's 5 o'clock somewhere right"
"how far to Margaritaville"
"I'm mostly clueless when it comes to doing that kind of stuff"
"It's just more fun being here with friends than talking to myself"
got hooked on "For Love or Money"
"that thing between the toes hurts my delicate feet"
"Here's to vices ... flip-flops, margaritas, purses, computers, tote- bags ... and don't forget Disney!!"

:teeth:

Congrats Karen, love the new tags! The Dark Side is soooo much more fun.

Jennifer - love the idea for Belle's tags. You found some really good ones.

Mal - do you remember twisting Belle's arm? Man, you and I are getting a bum rap! ;) ROFLOL
happy32.gif

LOL Denise! Bad girls always get the bum wrap on everything!!

Pouring some Bailey's...anyone want some?:p:p

Sounds good Beanie! I'll take some to add to the big cup of coffee (my 100 Years of Magic mug) I'm still nursing.

LOL Gina...nothing wrong with a little Baileys and Disney to start the day off right!! :):)

<i>Beanie pours some Bailey's into Gina's coffee</i>

Ahhh, this is life...:)

LOL Gina...we really have to meet sometime!! I think we would get along <i>perfectly</i> ;):)

Denise & Mal,
Okay okay ... you know I couldn't take the blame myself for imbibing in the spirits, that'd just ruin my image! Truth be told ... it was my sister's fault (the same one who didn't bring me back a Margarittaville T-shirt)! Seriously, she had me try a Long Island Iced Tea once ... and I've never been the same! I've also been known to partake of a few Pina Coladas and Amaretto and Cokes ... yum yum!

Beanie,
Would a Bailey's cure a headache? :confused: I woke up this morning with a monster of a headache.

Belle, in my "expert":rolleyes: opinion, a couple of Bailey's will cure <b><i>anything</i></b>! ;)

Bailey's cures everything!

Beanz - would you pour some in my giant Pooh mug? If I get ambitious, I might actually make some coffee to go with it so I won't look so bad! It's so much fun being bad!

Thought I'd post a group picture of us all!
beerchug.gif
beersmiley.gif
mimi.gif
bier2.gif

Oooh, I hope I am this one:
beersmiley.gif
;)

Sure Denise!! Always ready to pour for my friends!! :):)

<i>Beanie pours Denise a nice, generous amount of Bailey's into her mug!!</i> :):)

Well, my headache isn't much better so .... could you pour me one too? I have a nice big glass from Planet Hollywood that I'm thinking would be perfect! Maybe then I'll get around to actually doing something productive today.

don't forget me!
I can't beleive you guys started without me.....

Baileys, amaretto,vodka and cream on the rocks please and make it in my AKL mug thanks
drinkA.gif

40__s.gif

LOL!!! You gals are a trip!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Denise I love our group picture. Maybe you could post it on the community board.;)

Another goodie for my coffee which I did almost grab this morning but my older dd was in the kitchen and I didn't want to get caught is Gediva White Chocolate Liquor (sp?). Yummy!

Although one of my new favs is Stolli's vanilla vodka with cream soda...ok I think I'll stop now.

As DH's friend says as he grabs a drink before 12:00 noon, "it's 5:00pm somewhere in the world."

Gina! Vanilla vodka with cream soda?? Omg, that sounds delish!!! I am definitely going to have to try that!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter