Sorry I haven't been around much for airfare questions

Beverly Lynn

comfortably numb
But I am in the middle of a messy divorce(which has now become calmer since I got my restraining order!:D ) and I am going in for knee reconstruction and Ihave had to do a lot of PT before it takes place on the 20th of this month. I appreciate all the kind PM's of concern. it does mean a lot! if you have any questions either pm or email me. I do get those andswered asap. I just haven't had the time to be on the boards as much as before. hopefully while in recovery and off my knee I can get back into full swing!

Gosh, BL, we wondered where you had been. Glad you're back to answer the airline questions, and hope everything goes well for you!:)

Beverly Lynn,

We're all thinking about you and wishing you the best! ((((Hugs)))))

It sounds like you'll be ready for a getaway to WDW to recover from all this real soon.
We'll be here when you come back to the DIS. Take care!

Holly

Sending pixie dust your way!

By the way, is the picture of the little girl in your post your daughter? She is so adorable!!! She reminds me of the child actress that does those Pepsi commercials.

Good luck to everything going on! You HAVE had your plate full! If there is anything we can do -- just yell!!
{{{ }}}

No need to apologize, you've certainly got enough going on don't ya??? Hope all goes well w/your surgery & the process of losing the loser!!!
Take Care

BL, I hope you get everything resolved soon. One or the other would be bad enough but both together can be very trying. It's hard to imagine that there are things more important than Disney in life but there are. You take all the time that you need. While I will miss your presence terribly while you are gone, I will be saying prayers for your speedy recovery both spiritually and physically.

Hi Beverly, sorry to hear about the knee surgery coming up. Sending pixie dust ~*~*~*~~*~ Hope all goes smoothly with the surgery and you are up and back to PT quickly!

Glad to hear the restraining order is working for you. Too bad you had to resort to that in order to get through this.

You take care of yourself and your daughter! Take care!

Good luck with both your surgery and divorce. Hope both work out in the end. Your posts and replies are always informative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter