Sorry

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
For everyone that is upset about the 1 point ratings I will admitt I did vote 1 on pics thinking I was helping give people points toward the contest. I did not know it was an averaging system. Never would have crossed my mind when they said it was a contest that it wasn't by number of points you win but by the average vote. Which sounds weird to me. I am very sorry to those I voted 1 on. I will not vote anymore. :guilty:

For everyone that is upset about the 1 point ratings I will admitt I did vote 1 on pics thinking I was helping give people points toward the contest. I did not know it was an averaging system. Never would have crossed my mind when they said it was a contest that it wasn't by number of points you win but by the average vote. Which sounds weird to me. I am very sorry to those I voted 1 on. I will not vote anymore. :guilty:

Awe, it's ok. Don't feel too bad. It sounds like something that I could have done. We still love you!:grouphug:

It's okay! I didn't think you were being malicious as your posts are always so upbeat and positive. It's not a big deal... you were just confused. Like it is stated on the other thread, this is supposed to be fun, not some cut-throat competition.

:flower3:

Is there anywhere for me to rate your apology a 10? :hug:

Seriously, it's not that big of a deal...they will find a way to judge the photos that is fair to everyone.

You know you didn't mean anything bad, you were just trying to participate. As the previous post said. things will be fine. It was nice of you to send out an apology. Please don't let the experience negatively impact your enjoyment of this great community. You are an important part of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter