(sort of) My experience with Happy Limo

magyar2

I really want a vacation!
I tried to do a search for a recent discussion regarding Happy Limo, so that I could add this report on them to it, but the search seems to be taking so long that my computer cancels the page, so I hope it is ok if I post this as a new thread!

I am a travel agent, and I just had a client return from Disney. I had her family booked with Happy Limo as their transportation, and was fairly confident that this client would be pleased with their service since Inkognito has posted highly of them. Then, the thread came up that said how some people were unhappy with Happy Limo, but my clients were already at Disney, so I kept my fingers crossed while they gone, hoping that all worked out well for them.

My clients just arrived a couple days ago, and they had nothing but praise for the limo company! The driver was always on time, in fact early, the limo was clean, the driver was very nice, the shopping stop went well (they had faxed in their order to Happy before they left, and all my client had to do was walk into the grocery store and pay), and best of all, they were picked up in a stretch limo from the airport! Much to her childrens' dismay, the standard limo was waiting for them to go back to the airport, but that was what I had originally reserved for them!:)

My client said that she would use this service again, and that she could not think of one negative thing to say about them. I realize that not everyone was pleased with their experience with this particular limo service, but I do believe in giving credit where it is due, so I thought I would let you all know what my experience with them was.

In fact, I am so pleased with how my client was treated, that I believe I will be using Happy for my family on our 12/7 cruise!

We arrived home 10/31/2002 and have only great things to say about Happy Limo. Limos were on time, drivers extremely couteous, limo clean. We have a family of 5 and will book them again in lieu of the Disney Transportation.

We booked Happy Limo for a one-way trip from the airport to the Boardwalk when we arrived a day early for our cruise last month. We figured that it was worth it to spend the extra $20 or so over the cost of the Mears shuttle to have a nice car waiting for us and a direct trip to the hotel.

The driver was there waiting for us when we finally got our luggage. He was extremely polite, stopped at the store for us, and got us to the hotel in great time.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use their service again...

I want to add something to this thread that I was completely taken back by and it involved Happy Limo.
I was at my shop on a Friday when couple ladies came in the shop with "someone else". The someone else was very quiet, very very polite and I am thinking ok what is going on -why is this older woman just stepping back and not saying anything but just standing there with this ever so pretty smile - the person that had stop by to see me was one of the cruisers that were going on the ship and the quiet "someone" was the Happy Limo driver -
I was at awe that this quiet woman gave this bouncy and very happy cruiser the opportunity to stop by any place she desired INCLUDING the shop to see me - I was very impressed with Happy Limo and I did give her a hug as I do my other wonderful cruise friends and invited her to stop by and see me anytime she was in Cape Canaveral. Would I ever use Happy Limo - if I had the opportunity to do so -yep I would for my dad was a cab driver many many years ago in the 40's and his respect for his fares went well beyond the call of duties and know something I thought at that time "the old days of the real drivers are back".
Came to reality when it was time to get on the road and come home. People make mistakes and we are only human so whatever has happened once or twice in the past - leave there - nope I do not use Happy Limo (If I ver win the lottery, I will get them to take me to Tallahassee tho) and what I know is what you do - throught Barb and Tony. Would I use them? YEP
Everyone HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.
Hugssssssss from Florida
Always
Shirley

Shirley, I think that you are referring to when I stopped a couple of weeks ago. I had asked Carol, our driver if instead of making a grocery stop, if it would be possible to stop at Shirley's stop instead. No problem! Since i practically had Dave's map of the space coast area memorized, i knew exactly how far it was from the Radisson, and what side of the street it would be on.

Our driver was very upbeat about this stop! She even took a couple pictures for me with my camera, and complimented on all the neat baskets Shirley had on display.

Without a doubt, I would use Happy Limo again! Very friendly and very customer oriented! I was especially thrilled to be able to met the infamous Mama's Spoiled Baby, Shirley, Norm, Pat and JoAnne. I considered the stop on of the highlights of my trip to be able to meet Shirley in person!

I took my Dd and Dniece to WDW last January, and used Happy Limo for the first time. The driver picked us up from the airport, in a beautiful town car, and then listed all of the markets in the area in which we could make our stop. He even helped me pack the items I bought into an empty bag I brought.
When it was time to leave WDW, we were picked up in a gorgeous white limosine. I had ordered a towncar, so it was a wonderful surprise, and you should of seen the girl's faces!!! :sunny:
We are using them again for our upcoming cruise, and were given a great multi-leg deal. I have not read any of the negative threads, but I would highly recommend them from my expierience.
Laurie

Wow, that shopping list idea is neat!
We never used to use the grocery stop, but I like to bring little goodies for the crew, and as we got to know more people on the ships, it was becoming difficult to carry everything! Now we just have the driver stop at a convenience store on the way. Works out great and saves the back strain :teeth:
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter