• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Source for stickers

MiknMinMouse

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know a catalogue or online source for Disney stickers or Disney srapbook stuff? I'm working on Disney pics from 2 years ago and trying to get caught up but I LOVE stickers and am having trouble finding stickers for my pages.

As far as my project I'm starting a book for our vacations to Disney. The cover page is a picture taken of our family in front of Animal Kingdom with the title being our Disney Vacations. I'm starting each new vacation (not sure how many will fit in an album) with one of the pics we buy of our family while down there.

I actually just bought some Disneyland stickers on ebay. They could be used for WDW as well, they have the names of the different lands and cute character stickers. I know the girl I bought them from has more, I saw them for sale a little while ago. You might pay a little more this way, but stickers really do make a scrapbook!! When you search on ebay enter disney stickers or disney scrapbook as keywords and you should get some good results. Another online scrapbooking store that I recently discovered is: http://www.heartlandpaper.com They have a lot of disney products and fast delivery. I've ordered from them 3-4 times even though there is a scrapbook store 5 minutes from my house. I don't know if theres actually disney stickers, but there are some really good theme park stickers there. They have LOTS of them, I bought every type and they look really good on my disney pages. They also have disneyland/WDW punch outs and photo frames. Cute little saying like "meeting mickey" and "getting goofy" and the sayings are decorated with the appropriate characters accessories. Let me know if you need any other ideas.
Good luck,
:earsgirl: ~~Joy~~:earsgirl:

check out www.esticker.com I just ordered their Disney scrap book and I love it! Thought the price was good too. they have all different stickers and stuff.

I've recently gotten hooked on Making Memories Little letters. They are just 1/2" high and are great for adding to pages.
I recently bought them from http://www.treasuresforlife.com.
Unfortunately, they are going out of business soon, but whatever they have left is 15% off.
Good luck.

I received my order from MouseMemories today ~ I'm so excited, can't wait to start working on my albums again. I don't know what it is about getting new stickers that gets me going ~ LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter