Southern Caribbean- Need info on St. Kitts/St. Lucia/Bonaire/Aruba/Curacao Ports

Voguevamp

Earning My Ears
We are booked on the Magic next month on this itinerary and have yet to book any excursions. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of these ports- how easy it is to get around on your own, get to points of interest/beaches from the ports, etc. Or if we pretty much need to book an excursion in advance to experience the countries. Any insight on any of these ports is helpful!

Thank you!

We are booked on the Magic next month on this itinerary and have yet to book any excursions. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of these ports- how easy it is to get around on your own, get to points of interest/beaches from the ports, etc. Or if we pretty much need to book an excursion in advance to experience the countries. Any insight on any of these ports is helpful!

Thank you!
I’d say, take a look at the Unofficial Guide to DCL 2022 book.

We've been to all of those ports except for Bonaire.

Check the links in my signature for the three Southern Caribbean cruises we've been on. We went on the Wonder in 2019, Wonder 2020 and Fantasy 2022 on Southern cruises and it's absolutely a favorite itinerary of ours.

We went to Carabola Beach Club on St. Kitts. The beach was lovely and it was an easy taxi ride away. We made reservations ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter