Southwest 3 day sale

Look I dont want to argue because obviously you seem to be ignoring that Southwest doesn't NEED to send people on other airlines because they have the volume to put them on flights on their own airlines. United, American, and Delta all combined equal how many flights Southwest does themselves in to MCO.

You also seem to ignore that 100+ passengers on a cancelled AA flight are not going to find space on immediate flights with other airlines that are already booked themselves.

Someone who exclusively flys American could likely find a spot for their family but it wouldn't help a vast majority on this board who likely fly only a couple times a year and possibly only to Disney.

So again do what you wish but don't make false promises how American is so amazing to fly because if something gets cancelled (highly unlikely) you will get some amazing flight immediately
The information I shared was accurate. Your claims are inaccurate. You are also being aggressive and hostile in your manner, so I am ending the conversation with you.

You'll also get to choose your seats in advance, which is a big improvement over SWA. And if your flight plan is cancelled last-minute due to weather, AA's networking capacity will typically get you on a replacement flight quicker than SWA. Just be sure to check your account occasionally to see if there were any schedule or seating changes on your flight. AA doesn't consistently notify customers about those. You can call in to get the seating rearranged, or the flight changed/cancelled with no penalty if a significant schedule change doesn't work for you.
All good info. Thanks for posting. Being an almost exclusive SW customer (with the exception of 1 Frontier and 1 Spirit flight) I am new to the ins-and-outs of other airlines. This was very helpful.

Avoid their no-frills "Basic Economy" tickets, btw. Their regular Economy tickets are fine.
So "Main Cabin" is the class you would recommend? What are the advantages over the "Basic Economy"?
I really like to educate myself before making a decision. Thx

So "Main Cabin" is the class you would recommend? What are the advantages over the "Basic Economy"?
I really like to educate myself before making a decision. Thx
Yes, Main Cabin is what you want. It's only slightly costlier than Basic Economy. With Basic, you'll have more severe luggage restrictions, won't get to choose your seats, and will have fewer options if the flight were to be disrupted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter