Southwest changed flight

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
Just got e mail that our inbound flight has been changed. It was a direct flight now we need to change planes in Baltimore. :( Now first direct flight leaves mid afternoon. They have not changed our return flight yet. With them making the change if borders our not open we would get a cash refund instead of a travel credit. Same thing happened last year on our cancelled trip. Booked as direct and ended up stopovers both ways

This has happened to us on our last two trips to Florida to/from three different airports (Tampa, Orlando, and Jacksonville). They allowed us to change flights to something we preferred, but it certainly was inconvenient.

Mine were changed also but our flights are late August an early September so fully expecting them to be changed many more times before we travel.....IF we travel. Moved them to what's best right now from what's available and just waiting to see what they do next.

Mine were changed also but our flights are late August an early September so fully expecting them to be changed many more times before we travel.....IF we travel. Moved them to what's best right now from what's available and just waiting to see what they do next.
I haven't booked anything for our trip at the same time you are going. I didn't want to get stuck with a credit that may be useless for a while if we can't cross the border. Also we aren't going until the hotel and tests before a flight is removed. Even just the tests are too expensive to justify. As soon as things work, we will be there and often.

Also no flying out in September. Last year our flights got changed 4 times before we cancelled our trip

I was going to do a quick flight in June and my SW went from direct with a stop over, since I was not going in June anymore I used that opportunity to change it for as far out as I could with direct again and again received an email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter