Southwest fares open Aug 4th for flights thru April 24.

Maybe they know each other!! She's been down there for 6 years now. Miss her every day but I do like the free vacations

We will be flying to Disney the 1st week of April, so I know I need to be up Thursday morning to book flights. I have never flown before so I have been tinkering with dates on the SW site to familiarize myself with the site, so when it comes time to book I am not lost. I am seeing prices at the end of Feb/beginning of March for around $240pp WGA fare for a non-stop flight from Nashville to MCO...is that a good price? Having never flown before, I am not really sure what a "good" airfare range will be. Are prices best when they first come out, especially for a spring break time?

We are also booking this day! This time going from Boston to Houston to hop on a cruise (RCI Liberty of the seas) for our April vacation....the cruise starts on Easter - as well as every New England states school vacation! Eek! Right now the best I can do on other airlines is about 500$/person when I add luggage!

I will be up early to see what is available for the 1st week of April. I have points, so I will book if I see good fares!

I am up and ready to go. Hoping for good prices April vacation week. And I hope I can be quick enough!

Two computers (one for each of our airport options) and lots of refresh.

good times! i have a computer and an ipad. Last night we decided to book our return flight on jetblue so my husband got to sleep in this morning! Otherwise - he would have been up as well!

I'm here! This is my first time signing on this early to get the flights. Anyone with experience know what time the schedule is typically released?

Travel Tools

We are currently accepting air reservations through April 24, 2017.

Lies!

LOL. I keep imagining the person who is supposed to press the button to get the release live taking a donut break or something ... maybe chatting with a co-worker about weekend plans.

Good grief. Let's hope we don't have to wait until Nov 1 for the next dates.

This is crazy long for them! I kept imagining that the person was waiting for their husband/wife to get out of bed to get ready to purchase their own flights! I mean - why toy with all of us like this??

Ok. This is nuts. BWI to Orlando on a Thursday in March is $167. Forget it

Just booked... more expensive than I wanted and flight times not what I expected. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter