southwest march break dates are partially out

Tink42

Mouseketeer
Southwest has opened up their dates up to Mar.8. We want to leave on Mar.7 or 8th. But......only fares available are $163.00, the $59.00 fares are unavailable....so will just wait and see I guess. Any suggestions?

Do you mind if I ask where you got that fare quote from, on their website? I would appreciate watching the fares too, thanks a bunch.

Hmm......we're still watching the site too as we need tickets from about March 14th to April 4th and would love to get a great deal of say about $145.00 US return. I guess we just have to keep watching.;)

bmt337 just click onto their web site:http://www.southwestairlines.com/ and then click on the "Reservations" tab then simply click on your start and end points then continue on from there!:sunny:

You can also sign up to get emailed their specials. You never know when a last minute trip opportunity might pop up. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter