Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Question

Just Love Disney

DIS Veteran
Can I use Rapid Rewards points from my account to purchase my ticket and also use the Companion Pass to purchase my husband's ticket?

Thanks for your help

Can I use Rapid Rewards points from my account to purchase my ticket and also use the Companion Pass to purchase my husband's ticket?

Thanks for your help

Yes! Your companion flies free with you regargless of how you purchased your ticket. When DH and I both have companion passes, we each designate one of the kids as our companion. DH and I travel on points, and the kids fly free as our companions. We only pay fees out of pocket, usually $5.60 per person.

Yes! Your companion flies free with you regargless of how you purchased your ticket. When DH and I both have companion passes, we each designate one of the kids as our companion. DH and I travel on points, and the kids fly free as our companions. We only pay fees out of pocket, usually $5.60 per person.

Thank you - that made my day And what a brilliant way to travel with the whole family for next to nothing!

Just did our first companion trip and points. Hoping to get a lot more use our of the companion pass before Dec!

How fun! We just booked our first trip using our points and Companion Pass. We are also looking forward to hopefully getting a lot of use out of it before expires. It sure is going to be a hard pill to swallow traveling at full price after December...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter