Souvenir Cups?

Swkyle

Disney Vacation on June 8th!
Hi there sorry if I put this in the wrong spot, I'm kinda new at this. I was just wondering if Disney sold some kind of Souvenir Cup that you could buy and take to any park and refill it for like $1 or something. If someone could tell me if they sell them, how much the cup is, and how much it costs to refill it that would be great!!

-Kyle

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything close to what you descibe. The closest would be the resort mugs, but refills are limited to the resort you are staying at.

It would be a good idea, though.

This probably will get moved....but

They sell refillable mugs at the resorts that are about $13 and you get free refills on fountain drinks and coffee at the resort during your stay. They are like travel coffee mugs in style.

Animal Kingdom used to have a large water bottle that sold for about $6 and refills were about $1 or so; it was only good within that park. I do not know if they still have this or not; I got one in August 2007.

The two water parks have (had?) mugs. I do not know the cost; I believe they are free refills on that day. If you bring them back to the water park on another day, you have to purchase a new bar code to get the refills on that day.

Hi there sorry if I put this in the wrong spot, I'm kinda new at this. I was just wondering if Disney sold some kind of Souvenir Cup that you could buy and take to any park and refill it for like $1 or something. If someone could tell me if they sell them, how much the cup is, and how much it costs to refill it that would be great!!

-Kyle

I have never seen that done at disney,
But sea world & bush gradens does that .. but thats the only places i have seen that done before..

DD purchased one of the souviner cups at AK in 2006. I don't recall the price and I'm going to guess that the refills were $1. We got it at a little popcorn/drink stand outside of Festival of the Lion King.

We bought a mug at Typhoon Lagoon in '07. The mugs cost about $10 and there were refill stations throughout the park, though they were an attraction to yellow jackets.

FWIW, Universal parks have a souvenir bottle. We paid about $7 and refills were 69 cents in '07.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter