Souvenir Pricing

BlueBeadedElephant

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW and Universal in June. I’ve heard all about the droid and lightsabers that can be built. Our boys are going to do those. Besides those two items, are there other souvenirs that you build, create, etc. that cost as much as the droid or lightsaber? Trying to plan realistically what we will need for the “cool interactive stuff”. I know they mentioned at Universal you get to purchase the Harry Potter wand you use in one of the experiences and our daughter is all about that one.

Thanks for any suggestions. This is our first time going! :)

LIght sabers are about $225. You need a reservation for it. droids were $100 for basic , more for addons. also need reservation.

Thank you. I was able to find pricing for the lightsaber and droid. I was just wondering if there are other things where you can build something that you get to keep. Not just Star Wars, but other areas.

Depends how into the genre the kids are. Walk into Dok Ondars and there's many legacy lightsabers for $100-200ish(I think these are cooler), Holocrons are $50 each, Jedi and Sith, then all the color crystals. The rest is more like normal type merch that can be avoided.

At Universal wands are only like $50 and you get to use them in the parks to do magic. Makes it cool to get a few different ones. That and some small jewelry are all we got from Wizarding World but admittedly aren't huge Harry Potter fans, like we are Star Wars(we have 5 lightsabers lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter