souvenir suggestions

janiebubble

DIS Veteran
My DSIL and DBIL are heading to Tokyo in February. They've offered to bring me back some merchandise. Like most DISers I'm a huge fan!

I especially love stationery and cute kawaii type things, love sanrio almost as much as Disney! So any suggestions of what to ask them to get. My budget is around $75 and ive already got two Duffy bears!

I would suggest to get a Shellie May from Disney Sea. Other than that, there are 30th Anniversary items that are very nice too.

Both parks have stationary gift shops where you can easily spend over $75 on stickers alone! I would ask for something from there.

I would recommend buying popcorn buckets (like a Duffy popcorn bucket). Another great souvenir is the cups/dishes that come with food like cakes/tarts. I have a few Duffy and Shellie May cups/plates/wooden plank boards from the food that came with it from Cape Cod. Character hats which are always fun to wear and when you take it to any other Disney park you can be the envy of other park goers :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter