Souvenir water bottle?

JJsmama

WDW addict
Has anyone bought the Souvenir water bottle listed on the stateroom gifts list? I am interested in the clear plastic one as it looks lighter than the others. Do they have a straw or do you have to tip it up to drink? Also, do they leak if they fall over? I am interested in them to take on excursions, but hate to have a bag filled with water. Do they sell them onboard too so that if I didnt order it, i could buyit later?

I ordered two in 2014 for the transatlantic cruise. They were great, we used hen all the time! They hold a lot more than the drinks cups supplied at the drink fountains. They have a spout so you tip them up to drink but we grabbed straws from the drink station and they fit. You just couldn't shut the lid with the straw in it unless you were happy to lose the straw down into the drink! No problems with spillage. I didn't see them for sale anywhere so I'd suggest buying in advance. I have s couple of photos of ours but don't know how to upload them to the site on my phone?!

I dont know how either, but thanks for the info. I think we will enjoy having them AND they are a souvenir I would actually use- like my WDW mugs which we use every day. :) if they were for sale on the ship, i would probably wait but if not, I will pre order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter