Souvenirs

mouseluver

Earning My Ears
I tried posting this on another board but I only got 2 responses, so I'll try here!I'm trying to make a souvenir budget for my 9/8-15 trip and was wondering if you guys could give me typical prices for some of the following???

Personalized Mickey/Minnie wedding ears
Coffee mugs
Adult tee-shirts
Tin of cookies
Magnets
Disney lunchbox (candy inside?)

Thanks for your help!!! 22 days to go!!!!

The bride and groom ears are $10 each - but they can't be personalized. By coffee mugs - do you mean the refillable ones at the resorts? They are around $10. Adult T-shirts are around $16-$20. If you have a Disney Club card, you can save 10% on purchases at a number of stores at Downtown Disney. Don't make the mistake I did and leave a park and bus to DD to save a few bucks (it will take forever!). Take one morning or afternoon to do your discount shopping.

If you are looking for ceramic coffee mugs, depending on size, those run between $8 - $10. The magnets run between $3 - $6 (for pictures). I remember seeing the small lunch boxes with candy for either $10 or $12. I don't know about the tins of cookies.

Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter