• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spa facials?

Ikaikalani

Tee-Eye-double Guh-err
We were hoping to get a facial on our upcoming Fantasy cruise but I dont see any listed. Have they stopped offering these? It seems like almost all spa services now are massages.

I can't speak for the Fantasy, but we were on the Magic 11/13-11/18 and I had a facial and massage. Go to Senses Spa when you board and I am sure they can help you.

My booking window opened today at midnight for our March cruise. No facials offered to pre-book, but on our cruise this past November you could book a facial on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter