Spa Question?

tltjet

Mouseketeer
Do you HAVE to make your appointments for the spa when you first board the ship?

I would like to get a manicure on the last day of our cruise but since I have not been on a cruise I am not sure what time of day would be best.

Can you make appointments during the week?

Thank you for the help.

The more popular treatments tend to book up very quickly (e.g. the cabana massage on Castaway Cay, the Surial Bath, and just about any treatment on a Sea Day). So if you have anything in particular that you want to indulge in, it's best to make your ressie right away so you're not disappointed. But if you're not picky about which treatment or when you have it, you can certainly call the spa later in your cruise (or check at their front desk) and see what's available.

I think (<b>someone correct me if I'm wrong</b>) that you can make a reservation and then cancel if you decide you don't want it. Please verify if you plan on doing this. I wouldn't want to be responsible for you getting charged for a spa treatment you never received! So, assuming this is true, might be "better safe than sorry". Then, try and change if you decide something/time looks better.

Originally posted by DisneyKids

I think... that you can make a reservation and then cancel if you decide you don't want it.

According to a recent Navigator:

<i>24 hours notice is required for cancellation, a 50% fee is charged.

So, no, you would want to be fairly confident that what you book is what you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter