• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spa treatments/Rainforest Room

detroitdad

DIS Veteran
My wife and I going on the Dream next Monday Nov 15th and we love the spa and the Rainforest Room. For anyone who has been back on the Dream since cruising started again, did they change the policy for masks during treatments and is the Rainforest room even available? Thanks for any insight.

I would love to know this too. And any mention of facials being added back to the list of services?

I just had a massage on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago. I was allowed to remove my mask while laying face down on the table but had to put it on once I turned back over facing upwards.

Rainforest room can be reserved just for your sailing party for a 1 hour 45 minute block of time for $175. It was a splurge but it was glorious having it entirely to ourselves!

Rainforest room can be reserved just for your sailing party for a 1 hour 45 minute block of time for $175. It was a splurge but it was glorious having it entirely to ourselves!

Wow that seems steep for not even a treatment. Not sure if we're willing to pay that but I suppose it may be worth the price for basically exclusive use since it is limited capacity.

I booked the rainforest room on the Dream the first day of our cruise for my 50th birthday and my teenager and I really enjoyed having the space all to ourselves! Since it was the first day of the cruise they threw in free scrubs for us.

I booked the rainforest room on the Dream the first day of our cruise for my 50th birthday and my teenager and I really enjoyed having the space all to ourselves! Since it was the first day of the cruise they threw in free scrubs for us.

Is your teenager 18+ or are they allowing under 18 in now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter