Space 220 Lounge reservations- February?

Did they release anything after the 15th? I was hoping to book the 17th but didn't see it pop up...

Nice! I was not so lucky unfortunately— hubby thought I needed the rest and turned off my alarm this morning. if by chance you release a reservation for Feb 8 we would be so grateful . It’s the only restaurant my daughter wanted to go to and feel like I’ve failed her
My reservations are March. Or I would have been happy to.

Did they release anything after the 15th? I was hoping to book the 17th but didn't see it pop up...
I booked March 14&19. But I’m inside my 60+10. The 14&19th isn’t open for general population yet.. I don’t think.

For those that missed out, be sure to set up a Free touring plans alert so you'll be notified if any reopen for your trip!

I booked March 14&19. But I’m inside my 60+10. The 14&19th isn’t open for general population yet.. I don’t think.
Oh I meant February. I had alerts set up for that day, but it never alerted me when my other alerts went off this morning.

Gonna hope lots of people double booked until they can figure their plans out and then some get dropped.

Oh I meant February. I had alerts set up for that day, but it never alerted me when my other alerts went off this morning.

Gonna hope lots of people double booked until they can figure their plans out and then some get dropped.
Then yes, they dropped after the 15th, since I’m booked March 😉. Agreed…. It is highly likely people multibooked.

Also it’s not a bad idea to give the notification text message an obnoxious ring tone. Mine went off at 4;09am this morning… and I slept though it. I woke up at 5:45 from my alarm and I got them for day 3 of our trip, but I am inside my 60+10. I did check early March & Feb just to see.. and it was booked out the days I checked by 6am central.

I just kept fiddling with it today and something popped up! It's lunch at the lounge and we wanted dinner but I'LL TAKE IT! I'm like 80% sure the available resi was a glitch in the system but hey it's confirmed in my plans and email so I'll take it

Nice! I was not so lucky unfortunately— hubby thought I needed the rest and turned off my alarm this morning. if by chance you release a reservation for Feb 8 we would be so grateful . It’s the only restaurant my daughter wanted to go to and feel like I’ve failed her
I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me.
I have a Feb. 8th at 12:55pm for 4 I can let go. Let me know when you want to do it. I imagine a lot of people are watching, so you'll need to be fast.

I have a Feb. 8th at 12:55pm for 4 I can let go. Let me know when you want to do it. I imagine a lot of people are watching, so you'll need to be fast.
Omg!! Thank you- I need at least 10 messages to be able to PM with people let me square that away and send you a message to coordinate.

I can’t thank you enough for your help with this. Truly- we just booked our trip so it’s been slim pickings with reservations. My daughter is going to lose her mind! As a new member to the board while I’ve completed my message quota I still have to wait until the end of today to be able to PM. Hoping it’s not too inconvenient to hold on to it until tomorrow but completely understand if you’re unable to- the gesture alone is so nice.

I can’t thank you enough for your help with this. Truly- we just booked our trip so it’s been slim pickings with reservations. My daughter is going to lose her mind! As a new member to the board while I’ve completed my message quota I still have to wait until the end of today to be able to PM. Hoping it’s not too inconvenient to hold on to it until tomorrow but completely understand if you’re unable to- the gesture alone is so nice.
I'm happy to help. I, too, really screwed up booking. Originally we were supposed to go in October 2020 and I'd preplanned every detail perfectly, then we cancelled because of covid. This time, with holidays, I completely blanked and forgot our 60 days, and had to scramble to try to get the places everyone wanted. Space 220 wasn't on the original list, but I know my kids are going to lose their minds over it. Now if I can just get the Sci-Fi Drive In...that's the one my son really, really wanted and I'm so surprised I've not been able to get anything.

You can message when you're able. I will hold on to it until you're ready.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that more opens up as my trip gets close and people rearrange things. Every time I get an alert, the resy is gone. Still hoping for 2/17-2/20. I have a 2/21 for 4 that I will let go of soon.

I'm happy to help. I, too, really screwed up booking. Originally we were supposed to go in October 2020 and I'd preplanned every detail perfectly, then we cancelled because of covid. This time, with holidays, I completely blanked and forgot our 60 days, and had to scramble to try to get the places everyone wanted. Space 220 wasn't on the original list, but I know my kids are going to lose their minds over it. Now if I can just get the Sci-Fi Drive In...that's the one my son really, really wanted and I'm so surprised I've not been able to get anything.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 I’ll absolutely keep my eyes out for a Sci fi reservation for you -definitely! I did come across this thread earlier today- if you’re able to coordinate with the poster who was contemplating canceling. https://www.disboards.com/threads/sci-fi-drive-in.3863355/post-63617322

i also snagged a reservation to Topolino Dinner on Feb 6 at 8:05pm that I can offer you as a token of gratitude if you can use it, but I’ll PM you tomorrow to exchange info

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 I’ll absolutely keep my eyes out for a Sci fi reservation for you -definitely! I did come across this thread earlier today- if you’re able to coordinate with the poster who was contemplating canceling. https://www.disboards.com/threads/sci-fi-drive-in.3863355/post-63617322
That's me - I have a Wed (2/2) 8:55pm for 3 that I'm willing to give up (obviously we want to go - but I just don't think a dinner at 9 is going to work for me/the kids, as I'm generally putting them in bed at that point). Obviously vacation will change that some - but I just can't imagine trying to get dinner then. I've held onto it as a "maybe/what-if" but am willing to coordinate if you/anyone wants it. (ETA - to be clear since this is a S220 thread, this is in reference to the Sci-Fi comment)

That's me - I have a Wed (2/2) 8:55pm for 3 that I'm willing to give up (obviously we want to go - but I just don't think a dinner at 9 is going to work for me/the kids, as I'm generally putting them in bed at that point). Obviously vacation will change that some - but I just can't imagine trying to get dinner then. I've held onto it as a "maybe/what-if" but am willing to coordinate if you/anyone wants it. (ETA - to be clear since this is a S220 thread, this is in reference to the Sci-Fi comment)

I appreciate it, but that's the night we're doing dinner at Epcot, and there are four of us. I'm just going to have to keep my eye out! (I'm hoping for lunch on either 1/31 or 2/7 *fingers crossed*) I did find one for the evening of the 3rd...but that's the night I managed to snag 220 lounge.

What are the possibilities to Walk up? We're going this Friday. I've had alerts on Mouse Dining, but they go within the second.

What are the possibilities to Walk up? We're going this Friday. I've had alerts on Mouse Dining, but they go within the second.
Walk ups are now limited to 21 and older as you'll be seated at the bar. When we went at 8pm, we had a lounge reservation, I didn't really see anyone waiting for walkup, didn't appear to be a line anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter