Space 220 Lounge Reservations July

spacemtn

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to book Space 220 Lounge for July? I made my ADRS yesterday (July 17-21) and couldn't find availability for any day. I know this reservation is extremely difficult to get, wasn't sure if the reservations didn't drop yet or if I was just unlucky. Thanks!

Has anyone been able to book Space 220 Lounge for July? I made my ADRS yesterday (July 17-21) and couldn't find availability for any day. I know this reservation is extremely difficult to get, wasn't sure if the reservations didn't drop yet or if I was just unlucky. Thanks!
I have a 9 night onsite reservation in July and only saw a lounge opening (3 people) for the 10th day. Nothing for the lounge was available any other day.

I couldn’t get one for my trip either. But I had no flexibility. I keep looking!

Oops, I’m actually late June, not July lol

Most people view Space 220 as a one-and-done.

It's kinda neat but it gets dull pretty quickly.

Good luck getting an ADR but you aren't missing that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter