Space 220 lunch or dinner?

We ended up with a 2:00 (linner LOL) We enjoyed it, but probably wouldn't go through the reservation hassle again.

We book both lunch and dinner. I look up the sunset time for the day and book the dinner ADR so that we can watch the change from day to l night move across the Earth during dinner.
How does this work exactly? If Florida sunset time is at 7.45? What time should I try to aim for to get the best of both/the transition?

I highly recommend the lounge. You are sitting so far back it feels real. My daughter believed we were in space. In the dinning area you are so close to the screens it’s clearly not space. Also it’s a lot cheaper
Do you need to book the Lounge in the same way as a normal ADR? If so, is it clear when booking to be able to choose lounge or restaurant?

Funny how everything is subjective. We thought the food was very good & enjoy the visuals & ambience. We’ve been to dinner twice & have it booked again for our trip next week.

Same, I've done Lunch and Dinner, and thought both were great!

Yes, it's overpriced, but honestly most Disney restaurants are; here you're paying for the experience as well as the meal.

How does this work exactly? If Florida sunset time is at 7.45? What time should I try to aim for to get the best of both/the transition?

Do you need to book the Lounge in the same way as a normal ADR? If so, is it clear when booking to be able to choose lounge or restaurant?

When you try and get a reservation, Space 220 and Space 220 Lounge are two different choices.

I did a late lunch - 2:50pm - and didn't eat dinner. I preferred the lunch menu, and the desserts didn't seem interesting. The steak is the best value, and it was quite good.

Yes when booking an ADR its two Separate restaurants. Just make sure you are on the correct page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter