• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Space 220 reservation and dining watch app

Thank you - I will try for anything on the day if my notifications fail to bring any results.

Do note that Dinner took close to 3 hours and we missed fireworks. More recent reviews indicate it’s now 2.5 hours. Lounge took slightly over an hour.

We were able to snag a dinner reservation for tonight about 2 hours ago! the time is 7:30pm for two people. What do you think is the likelihood of them allowing us to sit in the lounge? I assume the lounge and dining room have different bookings?

We were able to snag a dinner reservation for tonight about 2 hours ago! the time is 7:30pm for two people. What do you think is the likelihood of them allowing us to sit in the lounge? I assume the lounge and dining room have different bookings?
They will not allow you to sit in the lounge as they completely Jam Pack those ADRs. Our kids have severe food allergies and still we couldn’t sit nearby despite having lounge ADRs (2 tables for 2). They could not give a high chair. We were 3 tables apart and could not talk to each other. They were willing to seat us for lunch at a table for 5 if all of us paid for lunch. We refused as my teen and I had already ate (I expected not to be seated). They allowed my 3 year old to sit on my lap, so no extra seats and they need to meet fire codes.

If anything they will gladly let you give up your lounge and order Lunch/Dinner (make more money). If Dinner menu/price doesn’t appeal, I would cancel and keep checking for lounge ADRs or ask it be waitlisted if possible by going to the CM in front of the restaurant.

Also, they will not move ADRs either. On another trip our flight got moved up by 3 hours cutting our day short so we ended up canceling altogether.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter