Space 220 reservation search

disneyfam1986

Mouseketeer
I have a Space 220 reservation search. It has alerted me 4 times and every time I get to the page within 1 minute the reservation is gone. Is there a better way to know when these reservations come open?

I have a Space 220 reservation search. It has alerted me 4 times and every time I get to the page within 1 minute the reservation is gone. Is there a better way to know when these reservations come open?
Yup.

That’s because hundreds of your new best friends also have alerts for the same reservation. It’s a race to get in first. Keep at it! Someone has to get lucky and hopefully it will be you.

Yup.

That’s because hundreds of your new best friends also have alerts for the same reservation. It’s a race to get in first. Keep at it! Someone has to get lucky and hopefully it will be you.

hi! From where are you getting the alerts for these reservations opening up?

There are several websites that offer the service. DIS won’t allow me to post the one I use but if you google “Disney dining reservation finder” several will come up. You sign up and set alerts for places/times you want and when there is an opening you will get a notification by email and/or text message.

It is impossible to say for sure, but both of the reservations I have found by clicking the actual times. I ran back and forth clicking lunch/dinner on my desired dates for about two minutes straight, then Ran down the times individually. Nothing showed up when I clicked “lunch” but 1-2 seconds later it found one. This happened again when I decided I wanted to change times, exactly the same. Ironically they were both for 2:45. It’s impossible to know if the reservation just happened to become available between the seconds I clicked “lunch/dinner/11am” however, given that it happened twice it has left me a bit perplexed and wondering if the time search is more efficient somehow. Doesn’t really make sense to me, but there it is.

ughhh, I got the alert today and actually was holding my phone and still wasn't fast enough :rotfl:

I have all types of alerts for Space 220 and I've missed two alerts so far. At this point, I may just have me and my girl do the lounge when we do the Epcot Early Entry. That's been my backup plan since I setup the alerts. Even though it's better to have the ressie but I'm on the verge of giving up like some some of you guys. LOL.

I finally got one the other day. 2 came through and the same time and I clicked on the first one. I guess everyone else was busy trying the second!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter