Space 220 Reservations

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
Is it difficult to get into Space 220? We would be a party of 5 and going in May. I would be up at 6am and making my reservation exactly 60 days ahead.

We went in September and I didn’t have an issue grabbing that reservation. I do think it’s one you need to prioritize when making reservations. It’s a fun place and the whole kids (13m and 6f at the time) enjoyed it.

It can be a tough reservation at times, especially if you're doing it exactly 60 days out - those resort guests who stay for several nights can get a jump on it by making the ADRs at 60+ days. Table of 5 is also a more difficult reservation at times - but you're doing all you can by being ready when you can start making your reservations! Good luck!

Disney's system doesn't like odd numbers for who knows what reason. Try for 6 and start at the end of your stay if staying in a Disney resort. Both may give you a bit of an edge. You won't be charged a cancellation fee by not having 6 people.

As for the prior post saying no issue in September, that's likely due to it being one of the least popular months to be in FL--still horribly hot and humid.

Good luck 🍀

Went in Sept. didn't get the best time 2:00 but we made it work. Good luck

Keep in mind that the Restaurant has tables for 6 (maybe larger, I don’t know) but is prix fixe only. The Lounge has tables for 4 max, so your 5 will need to split (I’d try to book parties of 2+4), but each person can choose between the prix fixe meal or the Lounge appetizer a la carte menu.

It depends on when you are going to WDW as to how difficult it to get an ADR. If you can't get an ADR, keep looking as they do become available as you get closer.

Basically any time was available as long as you were at least 60+4 when I booked a few days ago.

I couldn't get any day or time at Space when I was at Disney World last October.

Our 60 day opened last week and we could not get Space 220 lounge any day of our trip, but only have a 4 day trip. We were able to get other difficult ADRs including Roundup BBQ and Topolino’s breakfast, but no Space 220!

We couldn’t get it 60 days out but signed up for a Mousing Dining alert and got it about 30 days out (at a good time). Lots of alerts came through and I didn’t have much luck grabbing them (I think lots of people must be set up to get alerts) but it worked out in the end.

Our 60 day opened last week and we could not get Space 220 lounge any day of our trip, but only have a 4 day trip. We were able to get other difficult ADRs including Roundup BBQ and Topolino’s breakfast, but no Space 220!
This was my experience this past Thursday :( I was hoping for the lounge on day 3 of my trip but it was a no-go.

I’m confused about the 60+ ...My ADRs start March 1 - hopefully at midnight tonight. I’m staying 6 nights at POFQ - why didn’t mine start 6 days ago? Thanks !

I’m confused about the 60+ ...My ADRs start March 1 - hopefully at midnight tonight. I’m staying 6 nights at POFQ - why didn’t mine start 6 days ago? Thanks !
Tomorrow at 6 a.m. you will be able to make for the whole trip which is where people get 60+6 so you are actually 66 days out from your last day but you can make it tomorrow. Hope that helps!

At 60 days from checkin you can make ADRs for your length of stay, up to 10 days. Your booking window doesn’t open early, it just opens for your stay, as opposed to day by day for non-resort guests.

Tomorrow at 6 a.m. you will be able to make for the whole trip which is where people get 60+6 so you are actually 66 days out from your last day but you can make it tomorrow. Hope that helps!
Ah, thank you!!! Yes it does !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter