space bags and DVC resorts

Saralyn

41 trips and counting
Does anyone know if the DVC resort villas have vacuums, and if the vacuums have hose attachments? I was thinking of packing with my space bags next time, but I only have the hose kind, not the roll-up kind. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the DVC resort villas have vacuums, and if the vacuums have hose attachments? I was thinking of packing with my space bags next time, but I only have the hose kind, not the roll-up kind. Thanks!

They don't usually have onboard tools on the vacuum. Get the rollup space bags instead of the vacuum style.

I've never seen a hose on any of the DVC vacuums - I use the roll-up kind of space bags - but only for our dirty laundry. Too many wrinkles otherwise.

I've never seen a hose on any of the DVC vacuums - I use the roll-up kind of space bags - but only for our dirty laundry. Too many wrinkles otherwise.

That's a good idea. Then I'd know I'll have more room on the way home for the Disney shirts and other souvenirs we end up buying. :thumbsup2

That's a good idea. Then I'd know I'll have more room on the way home for the Disney shirts and other souvenirs we end up buying. :thumbsup2

Yes, it works well to make more space but remember to leave a few Lbs. in your luggage on your way down bcuz if you hit 50 Lbs GOING you'll def. be OVER on your way home!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter