Space for crib in standard room?

riggins

You can't always get what you want, but if you try
Hi Everyone-
Heading to WDW in November with our DD who will be 16 months then. We typically stay in a 1-bdrm villa because she doesn't sleep well when she is in the same room as us. Unfortunately, my dates/code aren't available in any of the villas, cabins, or other rooms that offer this extra space, so we are looking to stay in a standard room. I'm looking at the floorplans and it looks like many of the resorts have space right in front of the door by the bathroom for the pack-n-play. We'd like to stay at CR or GF, but the space by the door looks to small. Anyone had this situation?

Thanks
-riggins

I'm not sure this will answer your question but we just came back from WDW and stayed at the CBR which was wonderful. What we did with the pack-n-play was we pulled the beds farther from each other and placed it between the beds. It allowed for very little walking space in that area but we dealt with it so the rest of the room wasn't crowded. I'm not sure if that would work for you or not.

We have used the portacrib once at the GF in a standard room. We put it either near the door or in the bathroom area. We had no problems with either spot. You just have to be careful if you get up at night to go to the bathroom if you put it in the bathroom area. I don't know if every room is set up like ours, but it was easy for us. The rooms are very large in comparison to some of the other resorts.

we had a pack & play at the all stars - which is a smaller room, and we had no trouble fitting it between the two beds... my little one also has trouble sleeping in the same room - but she was so wiped out she slept like a log....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter