Space Mountain!!

DisneyKrazee

Earning My Ears
Hey guys! :cheer2:

Can you describe :confused3 the ride space mountain to me please ? EG. How "scary :goodvibes " it is? how many loops, how fast, what its like shooting out of a canon, :rotfl: etc? Thanks- Im trying to convince my g/f :love: to go on it and shes wondering exactly what its like as she doesnt want any scary surprises ::MickeyMo ! Thanks! :wizard:

Well Space Mountain is closed right now for conversion into Space Mountain 2. It opens April 12 i think...

The cannon will change and will be more powerful. There are two loops and a cork screw I think... its really hard to tell because it's very dark. Its like going through a mixer ! I love it!

MorganB said:
Well Space Mountain is closed right now for conversion into Space Mountain 2. It opens April 12 i think...

The cannon will change and will be more powerful. There are two loops and a cork screw I think... its really hard to tell because it's very dark. Its like going through a mixer ! I love it!

:confused3 Operational updates said nothing of SM being closed! :confused3

My bad, wrong park!

Has she ever been on RNRRC in WDW? Before Space Mountain was closed that is what this version reminded me of....we LOVED it! She's gotta do it, your in France, how often will you guys go back you know? :goodvibes But the ride is getting redone and it's suppose to be wonderful when it reopens!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter