Space Port Transport

ksagan

Dreaming about Disney.
Has anyone have experience they can share -- good or bad -- with Space Port Transport? Their prices are really good (half the price of the DCL transfers) but since you usually get what you pay for, I'd like to hear your opinions of the company. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone have experience they can share -- good or bad -- with Space Port Transport? Their prices are really good (half the price of the DCL transfers) but since you usually get what you pay for, I'd like to hear your opinions of the company. Thanks in advance.

Did you end up using them? What did you think? Thanks.

We did end up using them. They were prompt and friendly. Their price was competitive and I have no regrets. Free booster seats were a plus. We had 8 in our party and they brought a large van with a trailer for our luggage. Let me know if you have any specific questions I might be able to answer for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter