SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought this thread was for updates and discussion of actual developments.not random people posting guesses about the children’s menu
I don't really get the tone policing of this thread? If we only discussed updates, this thread would be essentially a zombie thread, revitalizing once every 2-3 weeks.
I don't really take part in the speculation, but I appreciate the continued discussion around it keeping the thread fresh in my mind.

Thought this thread was for updates and discussion of actual developments.not random people posting guesses about the children’s menu
Please feel free to add to the discussion if you have the ability to do so. Might I suggest, from one random person to another, that you post a list of all the actual developments that we know so far. This way, someone who is not familiar with this thread/restaurant, won’t have to go back and read thru 70 pages.

...and if it’s okay with you, I would like to add another guess to my list:

- spaghetti and spaceballs.

Please feel free to add to the discussion if you have the ability to do so. Might I suggest, from one random person to another, that you post a list of all the actual developments that we know so far. This way, someone who is not familiar with this thread/restaurant, won’t have to go back and read thru 70 pages.

...and if it’s okay with you, I would like to add another guess to my list:

- spaghetti and spaceballs.
What about a side of Saturn rings *(onion) :teeth:

A poster on a DFB YouTube video said a castmember told him 31st of March...
be nice if ADR's opened by this Sunday morning at 7 AM :dogdance:
I noticed this morning that Space 220 now says "Coming Soon" and not "Coming this Winter". Is that progress??? ….Now it's coming...whenever!:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3
Multiple Disney blogs and sites now saying an April opening, paired with the new "coming soon" change on Disney's site, looks like we are close.

I've got it!!!:teacher:

Why haven't we just asked some of the WDW bus drivers? Aren't/ Haven't they've been the most reliable of any Disney news in the Past...:scratchin:rolleyes1

I keep seeing people say the site changed to say "coming soon" but it definitely also still says "opening this winter. "

There's 10 days left of winter. We could still have a space miracle. Or something.

Attachments

• 20200308_123337.jpg
    20200308_123337.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 25
I keep seeing people say the site changed to say "coming soon" but it definitely also still says "opening this winter. "

There's 10 days left of winter. We could still have a space miracle. Or something.

It's the big title text at the top that has changed, it used to say "Space 220 - Opening this Winter!", I suspect they just didnt spot the description needed changing as well.

If you have Instagram and search #space220 then sort by most recent, there is a post from February 13 supposedly showing pictures of drinks from the cocktail menu.

I’m betting they have some version of the liquid nitrogen Nutella balls from the SW dessert parties. And I freaking love “astronaut ice cream” so I won’t even be offended personally if that appears.

I agree with others that a prix fixe option would help control the “cupcake and photos” crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter