SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a LOT of anticipation for La Hacienda (due to the anticipated Illuminations View), and Skipper’s (due to the theming). Here is the watch thread for Skippers, which did not encounter the opening delays Space 220 has encountered:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...med-restaurant-updates-and-adr-watch.3426819/
But, yes, at the end of the day we are all just speculating. Disney and Patina can choose to open the restaurant and reservations in whatever fashion they think it’s most advantageous to them and their operations.
I wasn't talking about the hype and anticipation on this board - just about any change or opening at Disney results in hundreds if not thousands of posts here. But this represents a very small number of the people who actually visit. I've seen "the Space restaurant" mentioned in several articles about Disney - don't remember the same with other places. My hair stylist and her family are visiting Disney for the first time, getting advice from a travel agent. She doesn't know which park the pirates ride is in, but she knows about the new Space restaurant opening soon.

I dont know if this has been mentioned or if others have noticed this, but I thought it interesting. It’s a contest for a WDW trip w a meal to Space 220. The contest ends on 1/15/20 and the winner info can be requested by 2/22/22. My thought would be the opening would be not long after the contest end date, but idk if that is true or the case. Just a thought!!

https://support.gktw.org/site/SPageNavigator/space220_rulesregulations.html

Space 2020 Advanced Dining Reservation

This has probably already been discussed but does anyone know when and/or how ADRs will work when this restaurant opens? I am going in April 2020 for the Star Wars Half Marathon. Obviously, that is within the 6 month window. Are all reservations going to open up immediately when the official announcement for the opening date is announced?

Space 2020 Advanced Dining Reservation

This has probably already been discussed but does anyone know when and/or how ADRs will work when this restaurant opens? I am going in April 2020 for the Star Wars Half Marathon. Obviously, that is within the 6 month window. Are all reservations going to open up immediately when the official announcement for the opening date is announced?
No one knows. We are all here waiting for the answers to those questions!

Just an FYI that source is blocked by the DISboards so the link won't work
Sorry. Oh well. There isn’t much to the article, just that the scaffolding was taken down.
If you copy the URL (even with the ****.com), you can paste it into a Google search and locate the article (hopefully, providing this workaround isn't breaking a DISboards rule).

As PP said, not much to photos or article, but nice to see that progress is continuing on the restaurant. I'm hoping to eat there in March!

Watching! Really want to book this for my trip in May... We're only doing one day at HS. (3 at MK and 1 at Epcot... kids are only 3 and 4). So I hope I can make this work. :-)

Watching! Really want to book this for my trip in May... We're only doing one day at HS. (3 at MK and 1 at Epcot... kids are only 3 and 4). So I hope I can make this work. :-)
Space 220 is in Epcot. You specifically mentioned Hollywood Studios, so I wasn't sure if maybe you were confused about the location or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter