• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
World showcase didn't used to open until 11am pre covid, but Askerhus in Norway offered breakfast reservations.
The difference currently is that dining locations in the parks are only offering dining during park hours. This could change but at this time things are just different, including early morning ADRs.

What on earth is taking so long? We can’t even get an expected opening date.

There were already delays last spring before the pandemic shut down. Considering that they haven’t reopened all of the already established restaurants in Epcot, I would guess that Space 220 restaurant is not at the top of the list.

And, every time I see this thread pop up again I get excited for absolutely no reason at all…

This has been a carrot hanging from a string for wayyyy too long. It really shouldn't be this hard for Disney to open a restaurant. The delays pre-covid were already silly bad. What really heavily themed in-park resturaunt has good food anyway? Maybe Tusker House, but it's not that heavily themed... most pale in-comparison to certain resort restaurants or Dis Springs eateries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter