SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it weird to ask you all: is this making anyone feel a little motion sick? like you feel on the mars attraction that i never go on? ! It feels dizzy ish and claustrophobic like how i feel with the star cruiser hotel.

is it weird to ask you all: is this making anyone feel a little motion sick? like you feel on the mars attraction that i never go on? ! It feels dizzy ish and claustrophobic like how i feel with the star cruiser hotel.
Lol! I’ve been wondering the same thing. I really want to try this restaurant but keep looking at that blast-off-to-space part with 🤢

Lol! I’ve been wondering the same thing. I really want to try this restaurant but keep looking at that blast-off-to-space part with 🤢

While I have no idea how they are going to do it, we had been to Mars 2112 in NYC. They "transport" you to Mars for the meal. All it was the smallest amount of movement to simulate motion & then the doors opened on the other side.

While I have no idea how they are going to do it, we had been to Mars 2112 in NYC. They "transport" you to Mars for the meal. All it was the smallest amount of movement to simulate motion & then the doors opened on the other side.
We LOVED Mars 2112. My kids still talk about it all the time.

I think we’ll see more of the prix fixe menus as long as everything stays so busy. Prevents people from taking up spots for a cupcake.

Yep - and I'm good with that if it makes it easier for me to get a reservation!

Sign my up for pre fixe at all signatures even! But I don't think it would be any easier. BOG out here charging dinner prices for lunch and they are still filling up those spots no problem. This is going to be ROUGH to try and snag for a long, long time.

My 8-year-old watched the preview video and her only comment was, “Ugh, there’s gravity?!?!” :rotfl2: Just wait until she’s an Imagineer someday…you and your food will all be floating.:rotfl: Anyway, glad it’s finally opening, though I’ll miss it by a couple weeks it appears.

I've been randomly refreshing the page every so often to see if it opens up. Maybe it will go live tomorrow at 6 AM EST when the next day of ADRs opens up?

They definitely won't go live tomorrow without an opening date announced. There will likely be another announcement with an opening date and ADR date like all the other reopenings have had lately.

I’m so pumped that this will be open for our late Oct/early Nov trip! :love: Now I’m just desperately hoping we’ll be able to snag a reservation. DD11 & I are the ones that have been impatiently waiting for this (she’s obsessed with space and wants to work for NASA someday). I’m already preparing her that it’s going to be very difficult to get.

omg my neice said that and hated that experience and won't go!!!

I was really excited about Space 220 but after reading how it’s being promoted I’m not sure it will be practical for our family (6 and 2 year old). Any thoughts?
I was wondering the same thing for my kids. One will eat pretty much anything, but the other likes the typical “kid fare” (pizza, chicken nuggets, etc). DH leans more towards the kid fare himself 😂
Wondering if anything on the menu will be appealing to them.
Also wondering if they’ll have me dropping $80 for kids pizza and fries.🤷‍♀️

I was wondering the same thing for my kids. One will eat pretty much anything, but the other likes the typical “kid fare” (pizza, chicken nuggets, etc). DH leans more towards the kid fare himself 😂
Wondering if anything on the menu will be appealing to them.
Also wondering if they’ll have me dropping $80 for kids pizza and fries.🤷‍♀️
I'm sure your kids meal will include beverage and dessert. isn't a kids meal around $40 at BoG? Id expect similar pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter