SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's says park reservation is required:
Space 220 Restaurant – Opening September 20
Dining located in World Discovery at Epcot
Dine among the stars at an all-new restaurant that’s out of this world!
Dining Plans Are Temporarily Unavailable
Valid Admission and Park Reservation for Same Park on Same Date Required
Yes it is required to actually use the ADR but not to make the ADR. At least right now the system isn't that sophisticated.

It's says park reservation is required:
Space 220 Restaurant – Opening September 20
Dining located in World Discovery at Epcot
Dine among the stars at an all-new restaurant that’s out of this world!
Dining Plans Are Temporarily Unavailable
Valid Admission and Park Reservation for Same Park on Same Date Required

A park reservation is required to enter the park the restaurant is in. You do NOT need a park reservation to MAKE an ADR.

I know I may sound like a broken record but if the restaurant opens in 16 days, how can we not know menu and pricing yet?

You'll find out when you subscribe to Disney Dining+. A new digital service designed to maximize your Disney dining experience. For the low fee of $95/year, you will now have the ability to:
- View Walt Disney Resort restaurant menus and order Quick Service dining from the convenience of the Disney App on your mobile device!
- Make dining reservations up to 6 months in advance!
- Be the first to know about new food and treats with access to the Disney Parks Blog website, with paid content from Disney insider employees included!
- Free cups of water at any Walt Disney World soft drink station.

Upgrade to Dining++ for $15/day per guest to receive additional benefits:
- Receive priority line access to dining carts and kiosks throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Have the ability to uproot non-Dining++ subscribers from their common area table seating, and enjoy your meal in comfort and peace.
- Watch with joy as you throw yeast honey rolls at hungry commoner guests, who will scramble for the chance of free food, like ducks in a pond.

You'll find out when you subscribe to Disney Dining+. A new digital service designed to maximize your Disney dining experience. For the low fee of $95/year, you will now have the ability to:
- View Walt Disney Resort restaurant menus and order Quick Service dining from the convenience of the Disney App on your mobile device!
- Make dining reservations up to 6 months in advance!
- Be the first to know about new food and treats with access to the Disney Parks Blog website, with paid content from Disney insider employees included!
- Free cups of water at any Walt Disney World soft drink station.

Upgrade to Dining++ for $15/day per guest to receive additional benefits:
- Receive priority line access to dining carts and kiosks throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Have the ability to uproot non-Dining++ subscribers from their common area table seating, and enjoy your meal in comfort and peace.
- Watch with joy as you throw yeast honey rolls at hungry commoner guests, who will scramble for the chance of free food, like ducks in a pond.
Please don't give them any ideas!!!

Make of this what you will, but someone made a joke on Twitter that 220 stands for the price for a family of four and a current Space 220 employee-in-training who I follow responded something to the effect of “make that for two!”.

So, wouldn’t be surprised to see dinner at $90+ per adult.

I'd assume in the $70 range fixe prix for dinner. Be Our Guest is $62 per adult. Add in wine, tax and tip, easily over $100 per person.
I do expect in the $40 range for the 2 course lunch service though.

I know I may sound like a broken record but if the restaurant opens in 16 days, how can we not know menu and pricing yet?
Completely agree.
Can't believe they haven't released the menus for Space 220 and California Grill.
I really hope rumors of Space being walk up only initially are wrong. That would be a huge mess.
Depending on the price, that may hold down crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter